BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

Rippin Ass At Work...

I just ripped a total protein fart at work and cleared the ****in area out...

Good thing they don't know it's me... I acted disgusted like everyone else.... haha

Guess that 350 - 400 grams of protein a day don't help...LMAO

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I got to do that stuff all the time. We call it crop dusting. I am a waiter so as I am walking through the tables I let em ease out all the way down the isle. By the time it hits em, I am long gone. HaHa.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr

I just ripped a total protein fart at work and cleared the ****in area out...

Good thing they don't know it's me... I acted disgusted like everyone else.... haha

Guess that 350 - 400 grams of protein a day don't help...LMAO

****, Ralph...........you eat so healthy..........thats alot of protein everyday..........i guess i need to be getting more myself............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh **** i tore the **** out of this girls nasal cavity last week

we hired this marketing firm to do some work for our gym.she's in my office setting up her **** and i walked in.now i didn't knwo it was coming , but holy mother of god i tore some **** that had my prostate's eyes watering!!i eased my way out of there and of course she knew it was me. i could have **** on her forehead and it would have been less offensive

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    we hired this marketing firm to do some work for our gym.she's in my office setting up her **** and i walked in.now i didn't knwo it was coming , but holy mother of god i tore some **** that had my prostate's eyes watering!!i eased my way out of there and of course she knew it was me. i could have **** on her forehead and it would have been less offensive
    awesome partyboy

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I just got choked on my sandwich
    funny ****

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

****, you crack me up!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ****, Ralph...........you eat so healthy..........thats alot of protein everyday..........i guess i need to be getting more myself............
    Danielle... with the way yer body looks don't worry.... you got it right

OMG.... i gotta tell u somethin funny bout that food we got at Applebee's that one time... lmao... yer gonna laugh.... but for some reason it just posted to my bank statement... how ****in weird is that? LMAO

It says.... 5/31 - Applebee's..... etc.... and it posted TODAY...

WTF? haha

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Classic!! dam that's funny!!

I got so bad on my last cycle the guy that shares my office asked our boss if he could work from home!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    Danielle... with the way yer body looks don't worry.... you got it right

OMG.... i gotta tell u somethin funny bout that food we got at Applebee's that one time... lmao... yer gonna laugh.... but for some reason it just posted to my bank statement... how ****in weird is that? LMAO

It says.... 5/31 - Applebee's..... etc.... and it posted TODAY...

WTF? haha

awwwwwwww.........****, May it was??!..............7 months ago ****.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information