pumped99 is offline Associate Member

To the boxers out there

Hello fellow fighters, how are you all doin'? I just wanted to see what you guys Punch power is, see if anyone can beat me. Also, post your records/league info. if you want. Just want to see how many boxers are also BBers

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Hello fellow fighters, how are you all doin'? I just wanted to see what you guys Punch power is, see if anyone can beat me. Also, post your records/league info. if you want. Just want to see how many boxers are also BBers
    Hi and what do you mean "see if anyone can beat me" ?.

Anyway welcome to the board, you'll find there's plenty of boxers, TKD fighters, kickboxer's (like me) and MMA guys here who also consider themselves bodybuilders. As for the info your looking for, well thats kind'a like the newbie who asks "How much can you bench press". Its all rubbish talk because there's now way to prove you stats are true and correct.

Later.

Bouncer

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't boxed in a while.. since i was 14 or 15. The gym i trained at didn't have a power machine.. so i can't really tell you.

wiky is offline Junior Member
    Wellcome, amateur boxer and kick-boxer here, i dont know my punching power, i didnt even know about power machines, but im sure any 300lbs fatboy can shoot the power machine more far away than me. A real boxers challenge could be how many times can you shoot 70% left-right crochets or swings while keeping guard, moving and hitting a partners glove in 3 minutes Then you see any Alí combat and then try again

shootdeep is offline Member
    boxed from '82 to '92 but never measured power. the gym owner and trainer was a golden gloves champ. the sad part is that he snorted it all away and lives on the street now....what a friggin waste!!!! welcome to the board

Thread Information