Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

SEC Champs AKA Sugar Bowl Cahmps.

Geaux Tigers....i am so f u c k i n g happy right now its unreal.....give some love for the Tigers......we will be at the Sugar Bowl. I know this.....

oh ya, this may belong in another forum, but fu c k it we are SEC/Sugar Bowl champs (soon), so I should be able to post where ever ;-)...****, i 'm so proud of the tigers

s h i t, i can't even say ther word dam n ? this is meesed up....sorry i'm loaded

ineed some responsises...aka reinforcements on this issue

one more thing...this post is only for tiger fans, NO HATers allawed....d amn ui can't spelll.....no haters permited....:

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, I don't think they will put LSU in the Sugar Bowl. I wish they would though. I'd like to see an SEC team win the championship again. I always root for the SEC teams in the bowl games because Kentucky sure as hell never makes it to one.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    They HAVE to - they just beat a #5 team - what I am hoping is that it gets Tenn into a BCS bowl - because if they hadnt gotten lazy during Oct then LSU would have jsut lost to them SEC is tough country - look at that something like 5 of the top 10 are SEC and thats pretty regular - wait till Fla gets its stuff back together - they should have a mandatory rule that anyone that wins the SEC with no losses is an automatic national champ - tottlay unfair that they have to play UT, LSU, UGA, FL, and lets not forget that Auburn and Alabama can be bad bad news on any given day - while these other teams play west bumble@#$% state somewhere - I mean come on how can you compare it?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If I can get a ticket, i'm going to the game. Otherwise I'm headed over for the partying for sure.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I just heard LSU is in. They are going to the Sugar Bowl. I'm suprised, but I am glad they are in. They deserve it. I mean, USC is in the Pac-10. The Pac-10 might as well be a mid-major.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I like LSU but I am diehard Michigan fan. I think U of M can play with any team in the country. I wish they would just have a playoff...

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sunday, December 7, 2003

Associated Press
    College football fans, get ready to crown not just one, but possibly two national champions.

And get ready for a new round of controversy.

Where It Was Won
    Okla. LSU USC
    Poll 3 2 1
    Comp. Avg. 1.17 1.83 2.67
    Schedule 0.44 1.16 1.48
    Loss 1 1 1
    QW 0.5 -- --
    Total 5.11 5.99 6.15
    Poll = Poll Average; Comp. Avg. = Computer Average; Schedule = Strength of Schedule; Loss = Losses; QW = Quality Win Component; Total = Total points

That's because the computer rankings had Oklahoma as the country's top team Sunday while the human poll voters picked Southern California.

It's exactly what the Bowl Championship Series was designed to avoid, with the prospect of a split title certain to renew cries for a playoff.

Despite getting walloped by Kansas State 35-7 on Saturday night, Oklahoma will take its 12-1 record to the Sugar Bowl against LSU, which won the Southeastern Conference championship by beating Georgia 34-13.

The winner in New Orleans on Jan. 4 automatically captures the coaches' title under BCS format.

USC, which finished third in the BCS

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    BR, Congrats bro... the LSU squad I watched last night should be able to handle OU, especially now that everybody knows OU can be beat...

and USC vs Michigan will be a GREAT game too... looking forward to bowl week

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Yeah. Sabben for president.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    BR, Congrats bro... the LSU squad I watched last night should be able to handle OU, especially now that everybody knows OU can be beat...

and USC vs Michigan will be a GREAT game too... looking forward to bowl week
    hell ya bro! thanks for the congrats...i am, have, always will be die hard LSU all the way, even when DiNardo was coach ...wow, i barely remember typing this last night...LOL

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    geaux tigers! hell yeah. lets hope that my brother gets a good b-day present (his bday is Jan 4). its been a long road back from when I went there (Hallman days), but its worth it!

Thread Information