Thread: ****......

KeyMastur is offline VET

this isn't gonna help me. hopefully my mother isn't watching ABC right now on the steroid article......

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Well go in there, turn off the TV and tell her to go get dinner readdy

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    What was said?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    What was said?
    it was mainly about talks of banning kids for life is they use steroids in a sport. i think it was more directed towards high school sports. or maybe it was NCAA ? i can't remember. but high school doesn't test, so i don't see why it would have been that. anyways, this one guy took them after he graduated b/c lifting alone wasn't doing **** for him. he kept getting bigger and loved his size and the way he looked. kept doing them when he had liver problems and ****. basically just an overuser making it all look bad.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    it was mainly about talks of banning kids for life is they use steroids in a sport. i think it was more directed towards high school sports. or maybe it was NCAA ? i can't remember. but high school doesn't test, so i don't see why it would have been that. anyways, this one guy took them after he graduated b/c lifting alone wasn't doing **** for him. he kept getting bigger and loved his size and the way he looked. kept doing them when he had liver problems and ****. basically just an overuser making it all look bad.

Always is the case. One guy making it look bad because of lack of knowledge. I was pretty sure that at least here in texas that schools were thinking of drug testing high schoolers not too far off. Just what I've heard on the news in Houston but hasn't happened yet. I have a frat brother who played ball at a small school in east texas whose coach got the studs juice. Even shot it for them he said. It wouldn't surpise me if they started trying to regulate high school like it was the olympics or something. So many idiots out there to try to make it happen.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    I hate when they do that. Always have to go after the bad stuff cant point out any benefits to it. Its the Smoking weed robbing banks support my habit syndrome they push. It's bs! Least they should point out is that AS act should be amended say the least from the class its in and maybe a misdemeanor if in possession of a certain amount something like what canada or other countries have. I can go with that. bs..bs..bs as usual...

Ya know legislation create laws for two reasons to punish and deter. I study criminal law by the way so you guys know Im not pulling this out of my azz. This is what pisses me off. I just studied New Yorks rape laws. Unlike my state we have simple easy CSC laws.

Well in New York they had so many record number rapes they passed a rape law that if convicted you do life in prison no parole. Did this to deter the crime. Sounds good in theory but stupid idea because if you kill someone you get 20 to life with possibility of parole. So now whenever there is a rape the rapists kill the victims so least they get a chance to get out. Its true its been studied with interviews in questioning the rapists.

So this is what I mean by the stupid AS laws. You pass a bill through legislation so harsh it backfires. The law forces another issue which is far worse.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Ya know legislation create laws for two reasons to punish and deter. I study criminal law by the way so you guys know Im not pulling this out of my azz. This is what pisses me off. I just studied New Yorks rape laws. Unlike my state we have simple easy CSC laws.
    ==========

Yah, and sometimes they pass legislation because they don't know what the hell they're doing (every year the US congress passes a budget and there ain't a single one of 'em that knows what's in the whole thing).
    Sometimes they pass legislation as a favor to some politician. And sometimes they pass legislation because there's a bunch of corrupt legislators who push for some law that will get them big contributions to their re-election campaigns.

I'm pretty cynical about all the politicians in office right now . . . back when Carter was in office, the Republicans bitched and complained about runaway government spending. Then when Reagan was elected, the Republicans kept passing legislation to spend and spend and spend. Clinton had his own corruption going on, mostly with his dick, but at least the country's $$$ improved. Then the 'publicans, still clamoring for smaller government and less gov't spending, get in and put us all on the road to government bankruptcy. Crazy. I had a Republican congressman (DicK Armey) who was elected largely on term limits (back in 1984), and he spent 18 years tirelessly working for term limits. Nuts.
    Pretty much, it's like they can't figure out how to solve simple problems without involving multiple committees and endless studies and wasting gobs of time. And even after their committees spend years and years consolidating piles of studies, they still don't get things right. Special interest groups promise piles of $$$ to their election campaigns, and they sell their vote to whoever . . . And we taxpayers get to pay for all this madness.
    There's humor in this somewhere, I just know it . . .
    --Tock

Lol...

hoss827 is offline Banned
    People that lack knowledge of certain things always manage to **** it up somehow...And the god**** media just makes it 1000 times worse, pointing out all the bad things and never the benefits just so they can get their ****ing story...

Thread Information