JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Thumbs up AR hall of shame

What do you think guys, how about a hall of shame?. A place where all the "banned" memebers should be?. I personally like reading their posts and seeing why they got banned. Sometimes the **** they right is downright funny because it's generally pretty stupid.

cb25 is offline Banned
    IMO...no need to bring up the past...some of it is better off left alone - rather than re-open debate about why or why not someone got banned...

but yea, i get your point - is absolutely a riot to see some of the **** people say...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    There SHOULD be an AR hall of shame, and it should be reserved for people who are absolutely shamed in the realm of fantasy sports. Peter North will be the first member.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    There SHOULD be an AR hall of shame, and it should be reserved for people who are absolutely shamed in the realm of fantasy sports. Peter North will be the first member.
    Sounds bout right. Big Green...........how should that list be comprised? You want your name on top or at the bottom. I was thinking Peter, Ron, MBH, Sig then you...............or vis versa. How ever you huys want it is fine by me. hahahahahaha

Hey seeing how I'm already in Florida............when I win and they ask the customary "Juggernaut you just won the AR FF championship.......were are you going?" Can I say Disney Land so I can head out to Cali? Seems like a rip off only having to go about an hour to Disney World for being the Champ. hahahaha

Oh and I hope I misspelled ever word.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Sounds bout right. Big Green...........how should that list be comprised? You want your name on top or at the bottom. I was thinking Peter, Ron, MBH, Sig then you...............or vis versa. How ever you huys want it is fine by me. hahahahahaha

Hey seeing how I'm already in Florida............when I win and they ask the customary "Juggernaut you just won the AR FF championship.......were are you going?" Can I say Disney Land so I can head out to Cali? Seems like a rip off only having to go about an hour to Disney World for being the Champ. hahahaha

Oh and I hope I misspelled ever word.
    I'm not sure how your godawful team has managed to put together such a season, but I hope you win one more game so I can be the one to end your farce.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm not sure how your godawful team has managed to put together such a season, but I hope you win one more game so I can be the one to end your farce.
    They did it with heart and tenacity…………………that and a few hundred thousand too some very polite officials.

Dream on Hampshir boy.......that's right I mispelled it.........and I'm not afarid to misspell every word either. I hope it drives you insane............it'll make it that much easier on my boys to defeat your bums if you happen to get lucky and move on to the next round. Although it won't be that much fun beating Peter again. hahahaha

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I know I'll have fun on my Bi-week knowing BG and Petey are duking it out. See you in the finals Juggy as soon as I'm done with my light work next week.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Letting folks know about scammers and such is a good idea (scammer's forum), but to keep old wounds open, or to pay jackasses any further attention would not be a good idea for those who come here for legitimate reasons. JMO

Hall of shame topic of the day...

Lazy Newbie Who Did Not Bother To Do ANY Research Questions!!!

Red

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I know I'll have fun on my Bi-week
    Well, since Juggernaut brought up spelling, it's "bye" week...now I'm not pointing fingers, but the term "Freudian Slip" comes to mind.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    This one would be a good thing...Time for me to flame on someone. I say we put Rambo at the top of the list. .

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, since Juggernaut brought up spelling, it's "bye" week...now I'm not pointing fingers, but the term "Freudian Slip" comes to mind.
    na eye jest dooo knot spall sew whel

Huukd awn fonix werkd four mee!

Red

hoss827 is offline Banned
    . I have a T-shirt exactly like that.

Hey, it's cool...if you have certain weeks where you experiment with your sexual orientation a bit, I respect the fact that you're open about it. It's just, do you really think we at AR need to know what sexuality you're partaking in on any given week?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    This week I'm into marsupials.

Thread Information