BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Rule 5967-a and the greatest tragedy ever

Well, I was bounced from the ARFFL playoffs this afternoon, so I have but a few scarce weeks to enjoy my regular avatar before the eventual champ, as per playoff qualifiers' bets, selects the avatar that I will be adorned with for the following month.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to let Ron know how much I've always respected him, Peter North what a great opponent he was and great man he IS, Juggernaut the immense admiration i have for him and his physique, and Sigrabbit the awe in which I hold his incredible intellect.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Kissing my a$$ will get you everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Kissing my a$$ will get you everywhere.
    I don't deserve to go anywhere near something A) so glorious and B) capable of generating such pure squatting power.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Kiss any more ass and you'll be drawing blood.

It's just RON, watch this...

I need ten cases of Labalt Blue fedexed overnight. Or else.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    It's just RON, watch this...

I need ten cases of Labalt Blue fedexed overnight. Or else.

I want it insured at $10,000. Labalts is worth that much.

RON
    I don't know BG I really was hoping you took care of Mr. North for me. I feel let down. I think as per the bet you might get a pic of Juggy in you avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I don't know BG I really was hoping you took care of Mr. North for me. I feel let down. I think as per the bet you might get a pic of Juggy in you avatar
    I tempted fate....going into the 4:00, I didn't see how I would lose, since he was only up by twenty or so, and I had seven players going while he had two. Then TO proceeds to break off one hell of a game, while none of my afternoon players could even score in the double digits!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I tempted fate....going into the 4:00, I didn't see how I would lose, since he was only up by twenty or so, and I had seven players going while he had two. Then TO proceeds to break off one hell of a game, while none of my afternoon players could even score in the double digits!
    Goosh darn it BG what the hell happened..........I checked in on you prior to the four o'clock game and you were sitting pretty........come back later and you're getting the crap kicked out of you by that evil, evil man Peter North. I was hoping you'd win (I'd have rather have battled you this week as opposed to Mr. North). Now it looks as though I'll be smashing heads with Peter and Ron will be going up against Sigrabbit.

I was kind of shocked MBH didn't do as well against Sig. Both of them have put up solid numbers every week so I thought it would be a close game.

Well don't feel bad BG..........I might be sporting a new avatar myself. So.......were does the line form for the butt kissing? hahahaha

Actually, you play the Bad Bunnies no matter what...it stays "in division" until the final game, no matter what the seedings say. So the winner of North and I, whomever it was, was destined to play Ron, and the winner of the other game likewise to play you. Either way, I could give two ****s now...you guys cheat.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Actually, you play the Bad Bunnies no matter what...it stays "in division" until the final game, no matter what the seedings say. So the winner of North and I, whomever it was, was destined to play Ron, and the winner of the other game likewise to play you. Either way, I could give two ****s now...you guys cheat.
    Potty mouth! hahahaha

Well don't feel bad bro........I've a funny feeling Sig is going to trounce me. I've only made it this far on pure luck! Had real money been involved I'd have had a record like the Texans by season's end.

Btw, I don't cheat............I call it game enhancement. hahahahah

Thread Information