hoss827 is offline Banned

I apologize to you all for not sharing this!!

I can't believe I forgot about this! Around 2 months ago, I was at my gym. WWE was here, and I dont watch it too much anymore, but I forgot they had an event this night! Well, I just finished my set on incline, and I swear I thought I'd saw a guy that looked EXACTLY like Val Venis. I was like whoa, that guy is bigger then he looks on TV. . The next thing I know, I see Goldust ordering subway, telling my friend "pops, putta lil more mustard on there". Then I saw Kane, and Christian, and Jericho putting his contacts in which was pretty funny cause he was gettin pissed.

Val and me finished around the same time, and I saw him in the locker room and wished em good luck for his match. He looked at me, winked, and said "the divas just went out to the pool for a tan".....What a day I had. .

rambo is offline The Lord God
    You had better apologize, because I knew that up until this point, my life was missing something. I am complete now.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    That's pretty cool man, I remember when the WWF was in town when I was in college and I saw Lex and Sting out in a club that night. They had a pack of HOT ass chicks swarming around them. I remember thinking (just like you said) how friggin BIG Lex looked, an absolute monster...
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 12-09-2003 at 03:10 PM.

mfenske is offline Member
    I had a similar thing happen to me a few months back. There was a guy who walked in to my gym that had to be the best celebrity look-a-like ever. This guy was the spitting image of Hulk Hogan. He was a little too short because as far as I could tell he was shorter than me (I'm 6'5", Hogan is like 6'8") and not quite as buff as the Hulkster, but man did I do a double, triple, and even a twelve take. Mark

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    A few years when the WWE was in Lexington, KY a friend of mine and his girlfriend were driving through town when they got cut off by an SUV. They got behind them at red light, and my buddy's girlfriend starts yelling at the driver. Next thing they know, The Rock is leaning out and flexing his biceps at them.

. !! OMG that is ****in hilarious!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    The Rock is the greatest thing ever. He's unbelieveable in and out of the ring. When do you guys think that WWE will come back to Lexington or Louisville?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    The Rock is the greatest thing ever. He's unbelieveable in and out of the ring. When do you guys think that WWE will come back to Lexington or Louisville?
    I just checked the WWE webpage, and there weren't any scheduled events coming up. The schedule just went through Jan. and part of Feb. though.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    THats pretty cool... I wouldnt mind meating some of those dudes my self

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    O ya one time here in Montana....

well never mind **** dont happen here!

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    I'm 99% sure that Hulk Hogan is only (I can't believe I said ONLY) 6'6... so maybe you should have looked again... I always wanted to meet some of them guys, ask em a few things...

Last year smackdown came to Louisville. Great show. It was the one when Vince McMahon stabbed Hulk Hogan with that pin. Great stuff.

I was just at smackdown like last month... it was when John Cena called Brock lesners team "team sasquatch(sp?)" Then they beat him up. The crowd gave Cena a HUGE pop that night, starting all the way back in the lobby before the show even started, cena chants all through the show, during every commercial break... Tazz even said "the crowd behind Cena tonight, I don't know why hes not a nice guy" I don't know why but my city just loves john cena, that was still when he was a heal

John Cena has turned into Smackdown's Rock. In my opinion he is the next big thing

I swear this to be true John Cena has an album coming out in jan... theyre saying its something hes really wanted to do and not just something hes doing wrestling related... he writes all the raps you hear on TV and I heard quite a few times that he battles people in the parking lots and that after the shows.

In all truth he is a very gifted writer. He done a great job with those YJ stinger commercials

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Back when I was 16 yrs old I worked at a Bob Evans by the airport and all the wrestlers would eat there. I dared my buddy to ask Jake the snake Roberts where his snake was. And he said kid it's in my pants. Classic. Also saw Junk Yard Dog, Hogan, and others.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i wanna see trish stratus

God you arent the only one...When she was out at the pool ohhhh man....I was a happy camper.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    she was there too! you are a bastard hoss. you should have whipped out the trusty digi and snapped a few for me!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Back when I was 16 yrs old I worked at a Bob Evans by the airport and all the wrestlers would eat there. I dared my buddy to ask Jake the snake Roberts where his snake was. And he said kid it's in my pants. Classic. Also saw Junk Yard Dog, Hogan, and others.
    You know what is said...but I remember those days of wrestling...Jake the Snake, Junkyard Dog....I even remember watching the cartoon that was on Saturday mornings...aww, the good ole days.

Thread Information