iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

she rocks.................

this probably dosent belong here in this forum, but i was just thinkin about the wife. tomorrow is her birthday, and ive realized all the sacrifices shes made for me and our relationship over the years. she has done some things for me that just make me feel damn good. she knows what bb'ing means to me and shes picked up a lot of the load so i could hit the gym. along with stomaching things she dosent really like to eat, bringing home jugs of supps that she has no idea what they are, and in general being a strong supporter of my lifestyle. they say behind every man is a great woman..................i've got one and i intend to keep her. your thoughts on how your wife or g/f treats you and whether she bends over backwards to help you are appreciated.

btw- yes she knows i juice.

peace bb79

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    went ahead and moved us over here bro.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Ya gotta have the support of your wife or girlfriend. I explained to my wife that I wanted to do AS, she's taking the time to learn with me and gives her full support. She know's we go without sometimes so I can pay for my gym, suplements and gear. But she know's I love doing it, and that makes her a great wife. Bess them good girls.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree guys. some girls get really intimidated about what goes on when we're at the gym. when you find one that really supports you, you gotta hold on to her.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey big kev,
    no problem with the move bro, i should have posted it here anyways. im glad all of the bros understand and can relate to what im tryin to say. i figured i might get a little heat for this post, considering i havent even started my clomid yet!..................................

peace bb79

Mandinka is offline Junior Member

Re: she rocks.................

Originally posted by barbells79
    i've got one and i intend to keep her.
    You certainly do you lucky bastid!

Thread Information