chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

College students......current and former

OK, I'm a lazy SOB and I should be studying for a final right now but instead I'm spending much time with my long lost pal AR. Here's the problem.....I can easy pull a 75% if just I sit on my smoothly shaved ass and don't study at all or I can bust my nuts studying all night and make a run for the mid-eighties. Ahhh, what to do, what to do......who am I kidding? I'm not going to study all night. Apathy, you are my arch nemesis. The only concievable way this could possibly affect my life is on a grad school application or in my gpa calculation. The latter being quite insignificant in the grand scheme of things( approx 1/40th-1/45 of total gpa weight ). Since I know I am not the only lazy buuger around, tell me I'm not the only one who does this.......... :

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i'd cheat.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    tell me I'm not the only one who does this.......... :

your definlity not!......i wait till the last minute to do EVERYTHING........school projects, study for finals, etc........just look over your notes like an hour before the test........yourll do fine........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    im with you. got a **** load to do before monday, but here i am staring at the computer

Ahhh the good old days of college!

Was too busy parting to bother studying... I remember rereading notes about 2 hours before an exam... still half drunk...

Ah those were the days!

Red

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    **** IT wait until the last possible moment, then start, thats what i am doin right now...

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    **** IT wait until the last possible moment, then start, thats what i am doin right now...
    yep im with you guys.. i got papers and finals next week..but i need a break i wrote 4 ****in papers already this week..i love procrastinnation...

Cmah9 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    yep im with you guys.. i got papers and finals next week..but i need a break i wrote 4 ****in papers already this week..i love procrastinnation...
    Same here, I have finals all next week. However, in a way I am studing, just on AR. Atleast I enjoy reading this, rather than my Gov. book.

Grant is offline Member
    i say you buckle down and get that grade because when it is all said and done that night of hard studying will soon be over but that good grade will always be on your transcript

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I'm taking a break right now from studying for a final. It's friggin 2:00 in the morning, and my final is at 8:00, so I might as well not even go to bed. After this final I am finished for the semester so I can sleep as long as I want to.

cb25 is offline Banned
    ha...i'm feeling the same way...got around 4 hours until my neuroanatomy final...you'd think i'd be cramming like everyone else...but no, i'm here, answering this post...

and sounds like i'm in exactly the same boat...i could get mid-70s now, or i (could have) crammed all last night and gotten mid-80s...oh well, C = DMD for me!

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I did the same thing last night. I have an exam today in 2 hours and I've done about 25 minutes of studying. Studying is boring therefore I don't do it.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    The saying I lived by when I was in school was: "C's equal diploma" or something along those lines...I always strived for C's. Becasue, your future employer doesn't give a rat's ass what your grades were like...he only cares that you have that piece of paper!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    The saying I lived by when I was in school was: "C's equal diploma" or something along those lines...I always strived for C's. Becasue, your future employer doesn't give a rat's ass what your grades were like...he only cares that you have that piece of paper!
    It's kinda like what i keep hearing around school "What do you guy who graduates with the lowest GPA in his medical school?"

answer...doctor.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    im such a procrastinator i havent even made it to school. i think ill do it tomm.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ahhhh, how i miss college

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Big Rush that picture of Jack Lalane(or whoever) in your avatar haunts me in my sleep.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    ahhhh, how i miss college
    Holy crap...you're back!

Thread Information