Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hoss827 is offline Banned

What should I do about this problem...?

Another jerk, pissed because I talk to his girl. But his girl is sayin i talk crap about him, which i'm not. Hes bigger then me, by far. If he beats my a$$ he will know he has power over me . Hes following me at school and ****, trying to intimidate me online, and i'm personally sick of it. It's just a big god**** ego trip. Here is our recent convo. (You can probably guess who the a-hole is...)

Jeff: hey mother ****er.. i told you to not talk to jamie didnt i
    Jeff: and you go sayin some **** real sarcastic about me in your guys class
    Me: uh huh?
    Jeff: dude this isnt smart at all
    Me: Dude, what are you talkin about now
    Jeff: yeah you better reall stop talkin to her and sayin some bull**** about me before i woop your ass
    Jeff: im really gettin tired of it
    Me: Look man, i'm really not in the mood for your **** right now, I haven't said **** about you, and wouldn't waste my time. Now leave me the **** alone, I haven't done anything.
    Me: And what did i supposedly say about you anyway
    Jeff: mother ****er i dotn give a **** if you are in the mood. im not in the mood for you to mess around with.. she told me what u said to her and continued to talk to her.. so ****in stop im real serisou and you dont want me to get more series do you
    Me: Dude honest to God, I didn't say **** about you. Wtf did you hear anyway?
    Jeff: she told me that you were sayin some gay **** to her and then beeing all smart ass sayin o dont tell jeff or hell get pissed
    Jeff: and when i tell you not to talk to her i mean not to ****in say a word..
    Jeff: this is your last warning
    Me: Yea i'd be pissed to if someone was sayin shi bout me, but i haven't been
    Jeff: well thats not what ive heard.. jus be smart and not say a ****ing word to her
    Me: Look. I aint said **** about you, if I had a problem with you I would tell you to your face. You aint done **** to me to piss me off, so I have no reason to say **** about you.
    Me: I don't givva **** what you heard dude, I could tell you that someone else is talkin **** about you, and it could be a total lie.
    Jeff: are you callin my girl a lier
    Me: Jamie said this?(the bobby pin chick.... this isn' in our convo btw.)
    Me: Well i'd like to know what she thinks I said about you, because I aint said ****.
    Jeff: well i guess you wont know.. because you wont talk to her
    Jeff: jus do what i say and nothing will happen
    Jeff: peace
    Me: I aint your bitch dude , if jamie has a prob with me , she can tell me now **** off.

Basically , he is most likely going to fight me, and he will keep doing it. Once again, I would rather not fight this guy , but if that's what it comes down to whatever. So i'm going to try to stop him in the first fight if it occurs. I want to pain, and alot of it. I'm tired of everyone being intimidated by this asshole, and I'm going to put an end to it.
    I need ideas to REALLY hurt him...Not KILL him , but give them a message not to **** with me and not to try to pick on other people constantly.
    Now, I would rather resolve this problem then do this, but it's not going to happen.

I had the idea of putting three coke cans in a shirt, tying it up, and smashing him in the face a few times. Any other ideas are welcome, and I will take any suggestions for weapons...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    have you watched bad boys recently? not martin lawrence, sean penn,
    bro, there's absolutely no reason to fight here, be the bigger man and walk away, if he puts his hands on you, go for the nuts, throat, eyes, but really, walk away, there's no shame in doing something smart

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Here's the deal....you want to really mess him up you got three choices. Break limb via joint lock, repeated strikes to the head AFTER he is unconcious, or if you wrestle you can suplex or powerslam him head first on concrete. Of course, that doesn't really tell you how to do it because there are a myriad of potential situations and outcomes,but the point in a confrontation where the real damage is done is when the other person is in a position from which he can no longer defend himself.

I would tell chucky to **** off and then avoid him until he attacks you. Do not bother with trying to reason with him....even if you are right. If he is really looking for a fight you won't talk him out of it, if he is just talking out of his ass then you are wasting your time talking to him. Before you decide whether or not you want to severely mess this fool up consider the worst case scenario if you do injure him seriously. There could be long term consequences for you....

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    i think you should do what scott said and try to get the whole situation cleared up........even if you beat his ass with a weapon he probably won't let it end there and you might end up in trouble.........if you fight him fair you might get your ass beat..........so once agian avoiding this fight is probably the best thing you can do

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    A blast from Counter Assault's 12 oz. canister of bear spray is sure to stop aggressive behaviour.

The canister shoots a high-velocity, high volume cone-shaped spray of burning pepper spray.

Because we can't ship this product by Canada Post, it is sent by Canpar courier. Sorry ... we can't ship this product outside of Canada.

Counter Assault 12 oz. Canister
    Stock No. GC-0002
    Price: $49.95 plus taxes and shipping

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Fighting over he said she said is total bull****.......this guy has a problem, but fighting him will not prove anything....there are so many stupid dumbass' out there that really need their friggin heads kicked in.......IMO the only reason to fight this guy is if he touches u or starts **** with u 1st......walking away is showing that u are a much bigger person........but defend yourself if and when u need to.......if it comes to that.....well kick the **** out of him.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    i think you should do what scott said and try to get the whole situation cleared up........even if you beat his ass with a weapon he probably won't let it end there and you might end up in trouble.........if you fight him fair you might get your ass beat..........so once agian avoiding this fight is probably the best thing you can do
    Yeah I agree, I would just blow him off. Nowadays people can't have a one on one fight and call it done after. If they lose they have to come back with something harder or with others. I had the same situation with a bigger dude threatening me. Even if I could have beaten him up he would have come back with a lot of people. Give him the "whatever dude" and walk away unless he starts swinging then you have no choice. Just try to avoid it. Keep on lifting and one day you'll have your day. The kid that wanted to fight me puts his head down and walks the other way now because well I gained 50 pounds and he knows with one punch he would be out cold. I always give him a smirk and a wink now. It's the best feeling in the world. Use this anger and put it into the gym. Goodluck bro!

What pisses me off is that this asshole preys on everyone...Anytime something doesn't go his way , he fights them, it's ridiculous. He will start the fight, always does. I know this because I was good friends with him for three years....I broke our friendship off because I was tired of the way he treated people, and he didn't like the way I thought of him for that. F uck him.

I was thinking of using some kind of weapon that will incapacitate him,or blind him, that isn't. Weapons in school are pretty bad, but I personally don't give a crap this time. The worst thing that could happen is I am suspended for up to a week, because I have no bad recorfd there. The principa l actually like s me, and hates this guy. . But if I have to , i'll use whatever I have to...Calipso suggested I use a tight bag of pennies and smack em in the front or back of the head.

CutieFace Guest
    ok I have to ask how old are you all?

sounds like this guys seriously insecure and has a low self esteem problem and therefore over compensates by being controlling, nasty and abusive....poor guy will never have a normal relationship and will prob end up divorced more then once.....

you received great adivse....walk away....if he harrasses you don't respond...just turn and walk away....btw...I'd also stop bothering w/ the girl because either she's talking bs to him or he's using her as an excuse...if you don't talk to her he can't use her as an excuse....

Cutie

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    You know how busy I'd be if I went around kicking the sheet out of every asshole I came across? I'd be one tired MoFo. Your real problem is this Jamie c*nt. Tell her she's a loudmouth beyotch and she can't control her man. And why you want to be friends with her anyway? You're going to get a whoopin' and probably deserve it since all dudes are only friends with chicks so they are in line to get some when she decides to cheat or dump her BF.

If you do want to fight this guy, no words no nothing, next time you see him you walk up to him like you're just going to talk and you unload on his ass, straight (no haymakers) punches to the nose as if you're trying to stick your fist into a wall, you want to have your fist act as if you're snapping your wrist (this tears skin)

If you connect good, it will produce much blood and blur his eyes. Grab the back of his shirt, pull it over his head, and proceed with uppercuts til he cries. Then tell him you've been fu*king Jamie behind his back the whole time.

You do realize that fighting this idiot is a lose-lose situation...

- Even if you win he'll keep coming back
    - You'll get in trouble at school
    - If you use excessive enough force, you may end up in juvy-det.

If you must fight him (he attacks), and you want some sort of weapon, learn to use a Blackjack... they do unbelievable internal dammage and barely break the skin.

I've trained myself to use one and always have mine on me when working.

Red

that is ****in priceless.... . The whole thing with Jamie was hilarious.

What's a blackjack...?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Methinks that thee course of action most admirable to thy questeth for honore is to right quickly challengeth thee boorish peasant to a joust. Ye shall winneth thy heart of thee maiden in short tyme yet young squire.*

* http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=74811

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Shove bobby pins up his vagina.

Oh I don't care about winning thy heart of Jamie. . I just wanna put this guy through pain so he will leave me alone, and stop picking on other kids all the time...It's ridiculous. :/

Well then have sex with his girl, videotape it, all the while forcing her to call you "Big Poppa Haystack," and making oinking noises. Add a subtitle on the bottom that states "Jeff sucks donkey balls for quarters...", and have it scroll throughout the video. Distribute the video over the net, but not before submitting it to your local news affiliate. THAT will teach him.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    let him get in your face tell him to get the F back and if he doesnt spit in his face. then get ready to duck. hit him in the throat. people dont want to fight if they cant breathe

Big Green you are so addicted to this board it is unbelievable. Thou spoketh henceforth of thouest desire to seeketh slumber, ne'er-do-less thou remainst amongst. Joust I say? Joust!

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    let him get in your face tell him to get the F back and if he doesnt spit in his face. then get ready to duck. hit him in the throat. people dont want to fight if they cant breathe
    A dangerous move with dire consequences if done "right".

I don't think he really wants to kill him, just F him up real good.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Its obvious that your in school so maybe every one has forgotten what its like when a cunt like this gets in your face? nothing you can say or do is going to fix it apart from laying down and taking a beating SOOOOOOO since that is not an option what till he comes up to next trying it on then roll your shoulder and punch him in the nuts , the beauty about this move is if he has any reflex at all he will think your winding up for a king hit so hes not going to be ready to block the jewels is he? Then when hes down shout out at him " you queer **** dont you ever hit on me again" should give the school something to talk about...........Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    ok I have to ask how old are you all?
    Cutie
    Not as old as Jugg.....

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Oh I don't care about winning thy heart of Jamie. . I just wanna put this guy through pain so he will leave me alone, and stop picking on other kids all the time...It's ridiculous. :/
    Don't work this clown unless he starts it and let other people take care of their own business. You are not Batman and no one expects you to be.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i repeat him in the throat

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    brass knuckles, one good hit and its over.

nj123 is offline Member
    how old are you?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    What's a blackjack...?
    I am curious about this too. Red?

Found out what a blackjack is in my PM 's box. http://www.donrearic.com/sap.html very useful information...Thanks Red! Btw...I was giong through papers in my desk...and oh ! Look what we have here! A copy of the school rules that I signed, but NEVER TURNED IN! ...Doe's this mean I can break the rules without punishment..............?

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I am curious about this too. Red?
    An old police weapon

Check out http://www.donrearic.com/sap.html )

Red

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    your too small bench press 160 lbs? defeniantly dont fight him just run away he will beat your ass. But i see where you are coming from wanting to take down the guy everyone is afraid of and noone would fight willingly. Fighting is good though it establishes dominance too many liberal people who think its uncicivlized today. nevermind i wont get started . opinions are like assholes.

Punch him in the solar plexus (that would be the soft spot right below the sternum) with all your might if you get lucky it will collapse his diaphragm (ie. knock the wind out of him), or like anadrol devourer said in the throat, its such a stunner youll get more hits to the head and might knock him out.

Dont bring weapons into tis that is dumb then he will just call you cheap if you beat him and you will not look good infront of your peers think about it then bobby pin up her butt chick will never sleep with you.

oh yah the reason he is acting like this is becuas ehe feels threatened by your presence around bobby pin in her butt chick

Bobby pin in her butt chick.... . I've never hit anyone in the throat, i've always gone for the nose and such. But I'm curious to see how effective it really is....Maybe i'm afraid it will kill him?

but seriously take something I don't care what kind of hormone therapy you need get that bench pres up, myn is weak but not that weak. I don't thin you have a chance unless you have small hands and good aim they do better damaged then large ones flung wildly

Oh , Red I found alot of interesting things on that site. Thanks for the link

Oh i have very large hands, but i have shoulder problems so i move up slower on bench weight.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Hoss, this is real important. If he gets in your face...cup your hands and ring that mo'****as ears. Trust me, quick, very painful and he will drop like a biy0tch

D3m3nt3d...what do you mean "ring" his ears? You mean sortof make a clapping motion?

Swellin Guest
    First, avoid the situation...don't open your mouth about it to your buddies or the gal. Keep your trap shut! Otherwise, you add fuel to a fire that could simply burn out.Having said that...be prepared to deal with this guy. If he ever gets in your face....don't talk...swing. I don't care where it lands...nose, mouth, throat, nuts..wherever...just land the first one in an important area. First contact is THE most important thing in a street situation. Don't be complacent with first contact...follow it up with subsequent blows...immediately. There is no middle ground! A fight is an all out battle. No strike or target is off limits.

Be fast, be first, be determined, & be confident! Don't screw around!

You have been given a lot of advice. All of it has its place...some of it is not the best bet in this situation. It is best to tackle a bully head on...the showy trickery is okay... but the devastating blows are better. Any move that is not a direct strike (in a school yard) is a waste...unless it is a block, throw, parry, or until it goes to the ground.

Let me say this again...
    Be fast, be first, be determined, & be confident! Don't screw around!

Good advice bro...the confident part is the hardest for me. But i'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_cannon
    Punch him in the solar plexus (that would be the soft spot right below the sternum) with all your might if you get lucky it will collapse his diaphragm (ie. knock the wind out of him), or like anadrol devourer said in the throat, its such a stunner youll get more hits to the head and might knock him out.
    The diaphragm will NOT "collapse" from a blow to the solar plexus. A blow to the area will cause the diapragm to spasm, which is why its difficult to get your wind back.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    D3m3nt3d...what do you mean "ring" his ears? You mean sortof make a clapping motion?
    Exactly...make sure the palms of your hands meet his ears, and try to crush his **** head in when you do it....only if it comes to that.

Try to avoid drama altogether first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information