Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer

B&W Home Theater for Sale

Have a full B&W Home Theater system for sale. Everything is in pristine condition! Have upgraded and am selling these cheap. Less then 8 months old.

Package includes:

1.) Front channel, cherry wood monitors with custom B&W titanium stands
    2.) Center Channel
    3.) Subwoofer
    4.) Rear channel with stands
    All cables

$2,000.00 for entire package..This is for AR members only..If nobody on here is interested, I will ask what they are really worth..

Doc M
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B&W Home Theater for Sale-dcp_1055.jpg  
    Last edited by Doc M; 12-15-2003 at 07:33 PM.

Come on you tight asses!! I'm trying to share some Christmas spirit here!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Do you accept Green Stamps?

Is that a form of foodstamp??

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Is that a form of foodstamp??
    yes sah.....I be libin off of dat there goberment cheese and iffin I be savin up my food stamps fo a month i can be affodin dat dare purty entertainenment sistem you got dere boss......... ......jk

I wish you luck on selling it man........their are a lot of (suckers) oops I mean good bros that may take you up on your offer...

I know I will be able to sell them..The real suckers are the other Doctor's that I work with that don't know jack squat about speaker quality..I could probably get 8 grand from one of those geniuses..I paid about 70 percent more for them and all the cables around 7-8 months ago..I am definitely losing $$$$ on it, but I hate letting things go to waste and putting them in a spare room.

Doc M

I know I will be able to sell them..The real suckers are the other Doctor's that I work with that don't know jack squat about speaker quality..I could probably get 8 grand from one of those geniuses..I paid about 70 percent more for them and all the cables around 7-8 months ago..I am definitely losing $$$$ on it, but I hate letting things go to waste and putting them in a spare room.

Doc M
    Never heard of that brand....you wouldnt have any statistics by chance would you?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Never heard of that brand....you wouldnt have any statistics by chance would you?
    You've never heard of B&W speakers?? They are in the high end of monitors..They have a Prestige series that goes for over a hundred grand..I don't have any stats on them but they are one of the best made speakers available..Believe me, I spend a lot of time and money on stupid things like that..It is a hobby so to speak..I just like spending lots of money too!!!

Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 12-16-2003 at 12:35 AM.

You could by a house for the price of these badboys..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B&W Home Theater for Sale-b-w.jpg  

You've never heard of B&W speakers?? They are in the high end of monitors..They have a Prestige series that goes for over a hundred grand..I don't have any stats on them but they are one of the best made speakers available..Believe me, I spend a lot of time and money on stupid things like that..It is a hobby so to speak..I just like spending lots of money too!!!

Doc M
    I never heard of em......Told ya bro...I live of food stamps.....and here I thought I was living high off the hog with my Bose system.... interesting....I'll have to look into these B&W speakers.....Ive been known to throw some cash around for the finer things in life myself....Even though I dont make a Dr's salary though

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    that speaker is 100k?

redrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    My parents have a set. They are great speakers. I'd buy them, but I don't have 2g's just laying around. RR

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    B&W is one of the best makes still around. I wish i had the bux, that's a killer deal!

Swellin Guest
    They are a very good speaker. A little too bright for me, but exceptional clarity and detail.

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    that speaker is 100k?
    There are lots of speakers that cost 100k and up..I am an acquaintance with a neuro surgeon who has a pair that were 125k and they are quite nice..

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    B&W is one of the best makes still around. I wish i had the bux, that's a killer deal!
    Lord..Glad to see someone recognizes a hell of a deal when they see it..I have a system in our bottom floor that are Energy brand..I believe they are made in your neck of the woods..Also a great speaker..

Doc M

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i've got a pair of joseph audio pearls at home that are a hand me down from my sister's super rich boyfriend..

This exact speaker, only black laquer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B&W Home Theater for Sale-photo.jpg  

There are lots of speakers that cost 100k and up..I am an acquaintance with a neuro surgeon who has a pair that were 125k and they are quite nice..

Doc M
    My car doesnt even cost that much...........now thats a true Hugh Heffner type pimp.....if you got them speakers.....

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i've got a pair of joseph audio pearls at home that are a hand me down from my sister's super rich boyfriend..

This exact speaker, only black laquer.
    Nice!!!

I'm generous but not that **** generous..

Mass..You are right..I don't even own a car that costs a 100k and I like to spend money on cars as much as I do speakers..I think he just needs something o spend his millions on..Single, no kids..Nerd..What else can he do??

Doc M

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the joseph audios (above) that he gave my parents are 22K a pair.. that's their top of the line model now. When i go to new york i'll see what he's got.. i know it's an upgrade, so i wouldn't be suprised if they're 100K or more.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    unreal speakers man!!.....just out of curiosity, why are u trying to sell them??? maybe ill make a killing on proline and the spread this weekend....probably not...

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    unreal speakers man!!.....just out of curiosity, why are u trying to sell them??? maybe ill make a killing on proline and the spread this weekend....probably not...
    I am selling them because I have just purchased a few steps up on the B&W line of monitors and I really don't have an empty space to put them and I don't want them to go to waste..

Doc M

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Doc M, just out of curiousity, what kind of receiver do you have driving those speakers?

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Doc M, just out of curiousity, what kind of receiver do you have driving those speakers?
    I have a Sony STR-DA9000ES receiver with a Hafler p7000 Power amp..
    Getting ready to upgrade both as soon as I get the time to shop around..
    Doc M

Thread Information