BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

New Yorkers: Briarcliff, Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown area?

Any real fun spots to hang out, have a good time, etc, etc in this area. I'm planning on spending about five days or so over xmas break with a friend from the area and she and her friends are notorious for prefering to party at one of their homes (no joke, I believe two of the five in the group have parents worth well over 100 million...so the homes are sweet, to say the least, but intimidating as hell). For a meathead like myself who feels out of place among the 'well-to-do' and would rather meet as many people as possible and not feel like i'm on an epsiode of cribs the whole time, is there a decent bar scene in the area? I'm told the main area of tarrytown is decent, but the rest is lacking...we'd head into the city but wont' be doing that every night, so any feedback is appreciated.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 12-18-2003 at 12:14 AM.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yo bro im from tarrytown... Ill be their over break, i got a bunch of **** for u to do were the juice heads fit right in, HA LOL. no seriously ill PM U BRO...

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Just head a couple hours down to NYC best place in the world!!! Sorry I am from LI don't know much that goes on up in that area.......if you need some hot spots for NYC let me know... enjoy u r stay BigGreen

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    BG tarrytown is a hop skip and a jump to NYC. Don't waste your time there, go to NYC and hit up some clubs.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    To all these other people BG green that are tellin u Oned to drive a couple hrs to NYC, Manhattan is about 10 mins away if u hit no traffic, and white plains is pretty fun, Im not sayin dont hit manhattan up once our twice, but i got some **** for u to do....

Danielle is offline Female Member
    lol......im so clueless..............where are those places?.......Rockland county? Westchester?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information