hoss827 is offline Banned

Good God I hate my parents sometimes...

My friend's father Al offered me a job. He works for some branch of the government, and he wanted me to be his assistant . I would work 5 hours a day online for 23$ an hour, tax free. I would help him with their network and other work, which I can handle. My mom talked to him and she was totally freaking out, "Well, I don't know any of you people and I don't know what you're going to have my son doing. ". He explained to her what I would be doing, and even offered to up the pay, and pay for cable modem (i'll need a fast connection to do..whatever it is he wants me doing). I would have made 650+ bucks a week, for working 5 hours a day....She knows i've been looking for a job for over a year, and this is something I'm good at. What a load of horse****.....

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    My friend's father Al offered me a job. He works for some branch of the government, and he wanted me to be his assistant . I would work 5 hours a day online for 23$ an hour, tax free. I would help him with their network and other work, which I can handle. My mom talked to him and she was totally freaking out, "Well, I don't know any of you people and I don't know what you're going to have my son doing. ". He explained to her what I would be doing, and even offered to up the pay, and pay for cable modem (i'll need a fast connection to do..whatever it is he wants me doing). I would have made 650+ bucks a week, for working 5 hours a day....She knows i've been looking for a job for over a year, and this is something I'm good at. What a load of horse****.....
    well dang if you aint gonna take it... im looking for a 6th job..

I have the number if you want it...Just call up and say you're "logan" . lol

I have the number if you want it...Just call up and say you're "logan" . lol
    seriuois bro? i could actually use some more cash

Oh by the way Big O'l, I PMed ya a question about calves a minute ago. Just ta let ya know

Oh by the way Big O'l, I PMed ya a question about calves a minute ago. Just ta let ya know
    your taken care of...

NEXT!!!

Yeah, seriously. But ya gotta split it with me. . Hmm...Just say (Andre told me you w ere interested in hiring me for a part-time job. What would I be doing ?)

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i dont know...............650+ bucks a week for only working 5 hours a day over the computer seems too good to be true........

lol.........all i know is that when i was 16.......i was being slaved at a deli down the block from my house for like barely 7 bucks an hour....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    i dont know...............650+ bucks a week for only working 5 hours a day over the computer seems too good to be true........

lol.........all i know is that when i was 16.......i was being slaved at a deli down the block from my house for like barely 7 bucks an hour....
    im looking into it now danielle I want it if its true.

Yeah...My mom would rather have my a$$ slaving at mcdonalds (oh god I hate fast food , they kill people!! ) rather then having an actual good job that I could pursue!!

Maybe she dont want you making more money than her and her boyfriend...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Yeah...My mom would rather have my a$$ slaving at mcdonalds (oh god I hate fast food , they kill people!! ) rather then having an actual good job that I could pursue!!
    **** her, take the job. She might be mad at first but when she sees you are making money and paying your own way she will be proud of you....Think of it as tough love, from hoss to mom.

MachZ is offline Member
    Hopefully its not stuffing email envelopes...lmao

nj123 is offline Member
    23 an hour..**** ... im 17 and work at sams club and i was so **** happy when they gave me a 40 cent raise to 8.40 an hour.. i make more money than anyone i know thats my age.. 23 an hour is unbelievable.. especially at 16.. i would tell my parents f*ck you if they said i couldnt have that job..

rambo is offline The Lord God

Yup. First job ever was 16 at Taco Bell. 6.50 an hour. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by 8====ramrod8=D
    Yup. First job ever was 16 at Taco Bell. 6.50 an hour. Good times.
    you ever sh!t in someone's taco...?

He he he you don't wanna know what we did to the food when I worked in a convenience store as my first ever student job... just a hint, NEVER EVER buy unwrapped sweets... never.

I was 16 and stupid... (and back then made $3.25 an hour).

Red

This is insane though...23$ an hour is unbelievable!! I'm about ready to just tell them i'm gonna do it , WITH or WITHOUT their consent. To hell with them if they don't like it.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    How can you guys live on such low hourly wages? Is the cost of living really low in your area(s)? Maybe I'm just a ****ty employee (I never did like taking orders).

For $10-12 I will grace you with my presence.....and no more. For honest effort the bidding starts at $20.....and I will actually care about my employers well being for $25+. Maybe I have just had too many red carpet jobs in my life. Either that or I am a whiny ass bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    How can you guys live on such low hourly wages? Is the cost of living really low in your area(s)? Maybe I'm just a ****ty employee (I never did like taking orders).

For $10-12 I will grace you with my presence.....and no more. For honest effort the bidding starts at $20.....and I will actually care about my employers well being for $25+. Maybe I have just had too many red carpet jobs in my life. Either that or I am a whiny ass bitch!
    I'd say the later...

mass junkie is offline banned

I guarantee you that its not to good to be true..

Yeah...Mass does some kind of job online...MJ, I want in on this because i am not getting the other job. . Tell me what ya want me to do, and i'll do it. Just PM me.

Bro, like the shoe company says... just do it...

You are old enough to work, you don't need moms permission... make $$$

Red

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Take the job, hoss. You'll make more per hour than I do, and I have a professional degree! It would be foolish to pass on that opportunity.

Like chicamahomico said, tough love.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    What kind of money are your parents earning if they won't let you take this job? Also what are your skills and qualifications that you could recieve such a sweet deal? Are you a computer whiz or something?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Yeah...Mass does some kind of job online...MJ, I want in on this because i am not getting the other job. . Tell me what ya want me to do, and i'll do it. Just PM me.
    I def could use the help But I would need you here physically...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    For $23 an hr I would join the Mafia

Mass heck i'll move down there to Florida, i don't mind. Just tell me what you have in mind for me.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Working six days a week at 5 hours a day you'd be making a yearly salary of roughly $34,500 if you work 50 weeks of the year. In CAN $ that translates to over 46 g's a year.... tax free. at your age that is a ridiculous amount of money. Take the job and move out on your own would be my advice. You could easily afford it with an income like that, and you'd have the freedom to do whatever the **** you want

nj123 is offline Member
    sounds to good to be true to me.. my parents would force me to take this job

Thread Information