BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Bunch'a peter puffers!

What's up folks...... sorry I've been absent alot lately, just busy getting ready for x-mas and talking with the ex, trying to get things worked out. Also I've become a Mod on some boards and that's been keeping me busy. I'm back for good now and I hope to start contributing more to the board here, not that any of ya'll care. Well that's all for now.....

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    What's up folks...... sorry I've been absent alot lately, just busy getting ready for x-mas and talking with the ex, trying to get things worked out. Also I've become a Mod on some boards and that's been keeping me busy. I'm back for good now and I hope to start contributing more to the board here, not that any of ya'll care. Well that's all for now.....
    I Didnt even know you were gone....BT, ya know I wish you the best brother....take care of your business and make us your last priority...we'll still be here waiting for ya when ya get back...
    Last edited by mass junkie; 12-22-2003 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks Mass...... I'll be around more, just getting used to the new routine of things is all.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    What the hell? They celebrate xmas in Texas? I knew you guys had a holiday on or about the 25th of December, but i was under the impression it was in praise of Daniel Boone and/or Davy Crocket, and that you gave one another "gifts" (ie, car parts, bullets and other such trinkets) that were placed under the obligatory holiday tumbleweed. How interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    What the hell? They celebrate xmas in Texas? I knew you guys had a holiday on or about the 25th of December, but i was under the impression it was in praise of Daniel Boone and/or Davy Crocket, and that you gave one another "gifts" (ie, car parts, bullets and other such trinkets) that were placed under the obligatory holiday tumbleweed. How interesting.
    Hahahahahaha!!! Smartass. Actually the festivities you speak of are not on Dec 25th.... but Dec 27th. And gifts are wrapped in Wal-Mart bags and all purchased from the local flea markets.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh man, flea markets...that's priceless. The dirt mall.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope you got you little girl for xmas.

RON... I have full custody of both my kids. But I will be taking them to see thei mom on x-mas. Thanks bro..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to see you back posting!

Thread Information