Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Finest Hour(expept For My Poop)

Sunday...I have to work! My folks flew all the way to Sicily from Seattle so they could spend the holidays with me...anyway...the "chief" calls me in to his office...giving me some speil about how he did not like the way I was dogging NFL fans, as I said they are all closet homos..straddling the fence..whatever...due to the stay of the folks, the diet has not been "in-check". beer, wine, pasta, sicilian honey candy, and the 30 yr old bottle of scotch I was given for an early Christmas present, has given my digestive tract quite a shock...I have had gas that would cause military intervention! I let one go while ol' boy was giving me a ration of sh*t for not assisting in an unimportant task..(we all have better things to do right? )..As he was talking....I suppose the cloud of gaseous turd began to suffocate him, turned a color that I have ot yet seen...he ran out and VOMITED in the hangar bay!
    I have never caused/or seen such a violent reaction to a fart! He gets back in..washed his mouth out with some water....then ate an entire roll of Certs! My Christmas wish is to be able to fart like that "on-demand"!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    ...anyway...the "chief" calls me in to his office...giving me some speil about how he did not like the way I was dogging NFL fans, as I said they are all closet homos..straddling the fence..whatever...
    ======

For the life of me, I can't begin to imagine why anyone would object to pejerotive references to folks as a "closet homo" . . . I think you should tell this "nigger" or "kike" or "wop" or "spic" or "wetback" or whatever he happens to be that he's probably a closet homo himself . . . Then lodge a complaint with the personnel office relating the entire incident and insist he be scheduled for a few sessions of "cultural sensitivity" training.
    Oh yah . . . gotta nip this in the bud . . .
    --Tock

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    ======

For the life of me, I can't begin to imagine why anyone would object to pejerotive references to folks as a "closet homo" . . . I think you should tell this "nigger" or "kike" or "wop" or "spic" or "wetback" or whatever he happens to be that he's probably a closet homo himself . . . Then lodge a complaint with the personnel office relating the entire incident and insist he be scheduled for a few sessions of "cultural sensitivity" training.
    Oh yah . . . gotta nip this in the bud . . .
    --Tock
    Oh man, I love your posts...such a tina fey/john stewart hybrid of comedy and commentary. That being said, wtf is a "wop"? I've never heard that term before and I pride myself on having the entirety of the slur vocab at my disposal in case they are needed. I can only imagine the number of wops that have crossed my path with an attitude, and I've let them go with a simple "jerk" or "a-hole", while the big gun lay dormant because of my ignorance.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Oh man, I love your posts...such a tina fey/john stewart hybrid of comedy and commentary. That being said, wtf is a "wop"? I've never heard that term before and I pride myself on having the entirety of the slur vocab at my disposal in case they are needed. .
    ===============

Yah, well, I guess it doesn't take much to get me dyspeptic these days . . .

As for the definition . . . from
    www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/wop

Definition: [n] ethnic slur; offensive terms for a person of Italian descent

Synonyms: dago, greaseball, Guinea

See Also: Italian

Funny how slurs are . . . While growing up in Massachusetts, every now and then you'd hear comments about "stupid wops" and "spics". When I first moved to Texas, Italians were cool, Puerto Ricans were lumped in with Mexicans as "wetbacks" and have been very uncool until recently when the anglos figured out that in another 20 years Mexican-Americans are going to be over half of the Texas population.
    What's cool usually comes down to who's in the majority and who ain't. Makes no diff to me 'cause everyone has an interesting story to tell, sometimes pick up something curious or helpful while listening . . .

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Huh....I grew up in Mass and never once heard the term wop. What a sheltered life i must have led.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Huh....I grew up in Mass and never once heard the term wop. What a sheltered life i must have led.
    Yeah I must admit that Im surprised that you didnt know what a wop was either

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    wop stands for without papers, when the italians came to ellis island a majority of them did not have any id, birth records, etc, so on their forms they got stamped wop, that's also why there are so many italian guys named tony, when they got on the boat in italy, they got "to NY" stamped on their heads

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Sunday...I have to work! My folks flew all the way to Sicily from Seattle so they could spend the holidays with me...anyway...the "chief" calls me in to his office...giving me some speil about how he did not like the way I was dogging NFL fans, as I said they are all closet homos..straddling the fence..whatever...due to the stay of the folks, the diet has not been "in-check". beer, wine, pasta, sicilian honey candy, and the 30 yr old bottle of scotch I was given for an early Christmas present, has given my digestive tract quite a shock...I have had gas that would cause military intervention! I let one go while ol' boy was giving me a ration of sh*t for not assisting in an unimportant task..(we all have better things to do right? )..As he was talking....I suppose the cloud of gaseous turd began to suffocate him, turned a color that I have ot yet seen...he ran out and VOMITED in the hangar bay!
    I have never caused/or seen such a violent reaction to a fart! He gets back in..washed his mouth out with some water....then ate an entire roll of Certs! My Christmas wish is to be able to fart like that "on-demand"!
    BWHhahahhahahahahahahahaha....... .. Another classic story from BamaSlamma.......Lmao bro..funny story

Thread Information