ColdSore is offline Banned

Female members please read...Need a little help

This probly belongs i the suppement forum, but for some reason women dont ever read anything in that forum.

Heres the deal, after my stint with my last girlfriend and us breaking up over working out and fitness i finally found one that enjoys going to the gym. The problem is she works out, but still could use some work on her diet (fairly clean, just needs work on her food choices and timeing)...so thats where i come in...im going to put her on a diet to see if we cant drop her bf a few %'s and tone her up some (shes never done much weights so a routine would help also)....i want to put her on an ECA or NYC stack to help with the fat loss...and also on some sort of protien to replenish bcaa's after training.

I need your help ladies...what type of eca (IE. with or without ephedra)or NYC (IE. Brand) would you suggest..or whats your favorite. And what type of protein do you like...and taste will probly be factor.

Thanks for any help you can give me...i know my stuff about guys, but you women are wired a little different so i coud really use some suggestions.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, is this something she wants to do, or something you want her to do? It makes a big difference where the motivation is coming from here.

-moto

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Honestly....its great u want to help her...but as u said it urself, she has never really did that much weight training...so why rush her into using anything besides cleaning up her diet and getting her to start hitting the weights hard along with some good cardio???? Trust me if she actually hits it hard...the weight will change....then after a while of having everything in motion then think about adding things in here and there...jmo
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    First of all, is this something she wants to do, or something you want her to do? It makes a big difference where the motivation is coming from here.

-moto
    she wants to do it...thats how i met her...she came to me for advise

she very motivated, and ambitious

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ Womens one a day ....weight smart! It is Awesome,,,,, It is all natural and and it contains greentea which helps yout metabolism naturally! ~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy

-moto
    great point moto....you beat me to the same Q

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    Honestly....its great u want to help her...but as u said it urself, she has never really did that much weight training...so why rush her into using anything besides cleaning up her diet and getting her to start hitting the weights hard along with some good cardio???? Trust me if she actually hits it hard...the weight will change....then after a while of having everything in motion then think about adding things in here and there...jmo
    that what im saying...she alreday does alot of cardio...im just gonna try to slowly incoporate about 30 minutes of light weight training into her routine to help tone her up...she doesnt wnt to bulk up or anything...just lok a little leaner, and longer...

any ideas on the supps??

Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ Womens one a day ....weight smart! It is Awesome,,,,, It is all natural and and it contains greentea which helps yout metabolism naturally! ~
    thanks spun...ive seen thatstuff on tv, but never thought about it..its a multi-vitamn aso isnt it...

do you use any type of protien?..or ever used an eca/nyc

Danielle is offline Female Member
    what type and how much cardio is she doing now?........and whats her stats?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Okay first of all....start her off with 30 min of lifting work her up to a good 45 min to an hour or so...women we lift just like u men And we wont get big when it comes to lifting heavy. If she wants to lean up keep her on her cardio incorrporate lifting into her routine....first start off easy...then getting her more heavier as she goes...remember that lifting weights combined with cardio is the best way for women to lose weight...so that being said...IMO dont put her on any ECA anything until she has fully gotten the affects of lifting while doing cardio. But again, thats just me.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

any suggestions on the fat burners and protein????

Danielle...shes doing about45 min to 1 hour worth of cardio, bsically whatever she fells like doing...eliptical, jogging, stair climber, stationary bike...and finishes with abs...after her warm up all of it is high intensity,with moderate resistance

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I agree with kitty chick.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    any suggestions on the fat burners and protein????

I don't know if u get what Im saying here or not, the reason I havent given u a name of any fat burners is because she SHOULDNT be using any yet. If she is just starting off with lifting...then there is no reason why she needs supps. Make sure u tweak her diet...if she wants to build muscle (or as u said it....tone) then u need to make sure she is getting a well balanced meal. Make sure she is eating at least 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight (Im sure u already know this...but Im just letting u know us females are a lot like u men when it comes to training and building muscles) Anyways, if u want to put her on any kind of supps I suggest just putting her on some protein drinks. I use Pro-Rated....nothing special. Now since she is just starting out with lifting weights I suggest stay away from the fat burners....she may not need them, and even if she does eventually, its nice to start on her own...then move to the ECA's when she gets to a sticking point.

BTW, like Danielle asked...what r her stats...that can help much as well...thanks
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

CutieFace Guest
    check out www.fitday.com
    have her input her daily intake for a couple of days there and you'll be able to see where her dieet needs to be tweaked....more then likely she needs to bump up her protien intake, it's a very common mistake w/ woment they don't take in enough protien

in addition to this.....I'd suggest start her off w/ 3 full body workouts per week.....continually increasing the weight so she is basically doign sets of 6=8=10=12
    she won't get all bulky, wish women would stop worrying about that...but it will give her that toned, leaner look she's wanting....

also...muscle increases the metabolism, thus she's benefiting from that 24/7 rather then a few short hours post cardio......

make sure she's taking in enough calories per day.....if she doesn't want her stats posted you can pm them....

most of what I like IE thermogenic is now off the shelves...

Cutie

Jenna is offline Female Member
    Not that it's the most healthy thing, but I LIVE on my fatburners. I switch them out after each bottle, because it seems my body adjust to a particular brand. My favorite, and to me the strongest, are Stacker 3's. Others are Thermogen II, Hydroxycuts....

As far as protein powders, I like this new one out called Muscle Milk in chocolate. Chocolate Isopure is good to me, too!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

CutieFace Guest
    if you're going to take thermos then you should cycle them.....2 days on 1 day off for 6 weeks then take 2 weeks off or every other day for 6 -8 weeks then 2 weeks off

your body will build a resistence to them and you'll constantly need a higher more unhealthy dose...this way you clean out your system and can keep the dose lower longer

Cutie

Yea, that's what I've heard... cycle them. I wasn't really meaning that I take then nonstop when I said I lived on them - It's best to cycle them...

I would totally eat like a pig if I didn't take them, though.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

thanks for the help cutie, jenna, danielle and kitty...about her stats, she not here right now, but i know shes about 5'4 130-135...her body fat isnt that high...shes a dancer so she has fairly thicker legs and a "J-Lo" ass...she doesnt hold fat really in one spot, its distributed pretty well...i would guess body fat is around the mid teens??? Im probly all wrong but theres my guess...i know she wears size 4 pant b/c i went christmas shopping for her today!

ColdStone - where in TX are ya'll?

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    Not that it's the most healthy thing, but I LIVE on my fatburners. !
    hehehe.........thats exactly like me.......expect i prefer pure ephedrine with caffine.........its definlity the strongest......besides presciptions......i mean besides for the fat burn....i actually like the energy and upper type of effect it gives me........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Whew Danielle! Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I love the SHAKES I get while I'm sitting at my desk at work... along with the other nice little quircky feelings it gives us!!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Whew Danielle! Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I love the SHAKES I get while I'm sitting at my desk at work... along with the other nice little quircky feelings it gives us!!

hehehe.........yeh, your def. not that only one.......lol.........need it to get thur my day..........lol

ColdStone - where in TX are ya'll?
    we both go to school at Texas Tech in Lubbock

Thread Information