mfenske is offline Member

Anyone been to Starfish Resort in Jamaica???

My wife and I are looking at going to the Starfish resort in Trelawny, Jamaica. Has anyone been here before? We've been to Beaches in Ocho Rios and it was awesome. Here's the link: http://www.starfishresorts.com/ I had never heard of this place before so I wanted to know everyone's opinion. Thanks. Mark

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that the official home of the Starfish Club?

-moto

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i've only been to ocho rios and i will say it was one helluva trip... just be careful where you stay in jamaica.. alot of sh itty places there

--hawk

Hawktribal, where'd ya stay in Ocho? My wife and I went to Beaches Grand Sport on our Honeymoon and it was great. Mark

i went on a cruise... had a full day there so i didnt stay in any kind of resort, but it was fun as hell... spent most of the day at buffets margaritaville.. awesome time, but if you've been to jamaica you know there are definetely parts of the country to stay away from

--hawk

by the way, love the avatar bro, funny sh it

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Star fish resort??!! sounds like a real "hole" of a place. I visit there every once in a while. And only if she want to go!!

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    mfenske:
    I just came back from Jamaica and actually drove by the resort...It to me looked a little run down, but the beach was very nice. Like everyone says, there are places in Jamaica you need to be careful of...
    I would ask Juggernaut...he used to live there, and he gave me a few pointers before I went.

Babyweight

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    M, I'm not to familiar with Starfish but that doesn't mean it's not good. I was trying to see where Trelawny is.....what's it close too? ) Ocho, Nigril, Montego?

I think it's closest to Montego...It was about 20 min away from the airport.

Yeap that would put it closest to Montego if it's close to the airport. Thanks BW!

M, I don't know much about this one. But no worries sometimes you stumble into a diamond. Worse case is if you really don't like it you can move over to another one of your choice and get your money back if you can. I'm pretty sure you'll have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Yeap that would put it closest to Montego if it's close to the airport. Thanks BW!
    Any time.

Our travel agent has been there and said it's comparable to Beaches Grande Sport (where we honeymooned). Either way, fresh fruit and seafood are worth it to me. BW, didn't you go to Hedonism? Mark

One more thing for Juggernaut. How do you get your money back if your not happy? Is that something that Superclubs offers? (they recently acquired the Starfish resort) Mark

Not real sure bro.....they all do it differently. Give super clubs a call and throw the question at them. Pretty much all the clubs try and make their guest happy because they want you to come back.

If you get a chance to head off try to make it over to Nigril and head to Rick's Cafe they have a pretty nice bar on the water....but on your way there keep an eye out for Joseph's Cave. It has a cliff dive 42' above the water and a huge cave with a bar inside it........loads of fun for an off the beaten path sort of thing.

Oh you are going to be getting hit up by every person you met for money.....learn the word Qauty.....it sounds just like squat just drop the s......it means you have no money at all and it in their language so they will know you've been there before. And tip everyone.............nothing much just a buck or two......your service will be great I can garantee.

have a blast bro and let us know how you liked the resort......might have to stay there myself.

Thread Information