Rookie182 is offline New Member

Another Bro......Another Girl Problem

Hey, i met this Girl out clubing the other week and we have been talking to each other ever since, we went out the other day to get to know one and other and she seems heaps nice and she's is really hot [and i mean hot].

However,She seems like a huge party animal and i'm not ,and if i get involved with her i don't want to worry about her when she goes out and other guys come on to her ,cause she is really attractive.

She wants to do something with me this week but i don't know if i want to call her or not cause i don't want to stress about her when she goes out.

If anyone else out there has had any experience like this or could offer advice it would be much help,cause i like her but i don't want to stress.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Meet em in a club leave em in a club. Party girls are just that. Partying girls. Dont have a bone of fidelity in em. If you hook up with her come back in 3-6 months then tell me how faithful she was.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont seem like the "TAKE CONTROL" type of guy and she seems to be the wild girl. You are right, it would not work.
    My advice is: Tag that ass before she realizes the two of you are not compatable so you can say later on that you got a fine piece of ass that is out of your league.

I was in that same position too. I was glad I realized it too or else I would have tried to have a relationship bla bla bla. Instead, I banged her every chance I got.

Sure you arent as energetic in public as she is
    Sure you wouldnt be able to keep guys away from her.
    Sure eventually some hotter better guy would get her attention and she would cheat on you with him.

At least you got to get inside her pants instead of wondering. While you are doing that, maybe you will find a girl who isnt ALL ABOUT partying.

The take charge, in control, 9-10 on a scale type of guy would not even post what you just did.
    Instead, that guy would post " I met this hot girl. She is cool and parties. Other guys go up to her and try to pick her up I could care less. Im gonna ask her out, if she says no, fukc her, there are better chicks out there..

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Meet em in a club leave em in a club. Party girls are just that. Partying girls. Dont have a bone of fidelity in em. If you hook up with her come back in 3-6 months then tell me how faithful she was.

****. Great post. I think I went the long way around with my post.
    I know SOOOOoo many girls like that. They keep complaining that they never find a guy they can have a relationship with. They just dont get it.
    They are like wild cats. Very beautiful to watch when they are in their environment but when you get too close, they just swat your eyes out.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    if you need help on that take charge thing send her my way and ill show you how its done son

Rookie182 is offline New Member
    Your both right,i think i'm gonna give it a miss ,i'll hook up with her but thats about it ,i don't want to worry about her going out all the time with other guys around.

I don't really go for high Maintance types anyway she just came on to me.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    if a girl shows interest take her. dont get feelings and sh it just f her especially if you met her at a club. do you think she was looking for new friends? no, new cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie182
    Your both right,i think i'm gonna give it a miss ,i'll hook up with her but thats about it ,i don't want to worry about her going out all the time with other guys around.

I don't really go for high Maintance types anyway she just came on to me.

Keep us posted next week

I never understand the jealous type guys who date girls who like to dance yet the guy does not dance.
    Since he doesnt dance the girl dances with another guy and that guy gets all jealous and ruins his girlfreinds fun time out by getting all upset.
    I HATE guys like that. PUSSIES. If you cant handle your chick dancing iwth other guys then do one of two things: Find a new girl or learn how to fukcing dance.
    My friend told me she broke up with her boyfriend cause they went on a cruise and he got pissed that she was dancing. I never liked the pussy ass anyway so Im glad she dumped his ass.
    If you are the jealous type, find an ugly girl to hang with. No guys will pick up on her, you wont get jealous and she will give you good sex cause she cant get any hotter guy than you.

Thread Information