Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Thumbs up New saddam pic on his face!

http://images.military.com/shock/0,14287,,00.html

anyone a member there who can post the full sized pic?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New saddam pic on his face!-saddam_040107.jpg  

i like this one too
    irrevelent to topic but still worth a look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New saddam pic on his face!-gunpoint_031125.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    PP beat me to it, i just pressed the stop button before it could reload and got it.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    PP beat me to it, i just pressed the stop button before it could reload and got it.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    i like this one too
    irrevelent to topic but still worth a look

You like looking through a .50cal sight at the backs of unarmed men?... Thats pretty big of you!.

Isn't it strange how they found Saddam hiding in a 2ft X 2ft hole in the ground in a country as big as Iraq and still can't find WMD's (the reason for the war) or evidence that he had an ongoing programme of WMD development!..

Even taking into account that there was a price on his head and someone probably pointed the finger, why doesn't the US administration in Iraq offer a bounty for the confiscation of WMD's?. Maybe they know their NOT there and since 1992 most like were NEVER there.

***Right Cyc, lets get it on, lol***

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sh!t they show him off like they been out hunting bear or something.

shootdeep is offline Member
    they were out hunting! hell, he's better than any cape buffalo.

cjp85 is offline Member
    The thing I dont understand is if he didnt have the WMD, why didnt he just cooperate and let us search his ****?

DON'T WORRY!!! they had 'em and we'll find em!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You know this shootdeep? What lottery number will win next week? I need some dough!

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    http://images.military.com/shock/0,14287,,00.html

anyone a member there who can post the full sized pic?
    that's a fake bro

he had at least 6 months to hide them right?..probably longer. pakistan is selling nuclear weapons technology to ANYONE that wants to buy it and you think saddam didn't? they'll find them. they've already found several things that were banned. so, if you go to a felon's house and find all the pieces to make a gun it's ok? as long as it's not a gun right? actually i hope iraq never had them. that's one thing less for us toworry about.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    You know this shootdeep? What lottery number will win next week? I need some dough!
    the easy pick will win bro...you'll be rich!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    He kept telling everyone he had WMD... he had the money.. he attacked people..

Kept making threats..

We just called his bluff..

Now he didn't have the WMD..... Oh well.. sometimes bluffing aint good enough..

and that's the rest of the story..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    here ya go

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/saddam.asp

OG

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I am 100% behind my country...
    but to be honest Bush scares the crap out of me, he is spending $$ faster and in larger amounts than any president in history. He has too personal an agenda, It seems his foreign policy is to make all his buddies rich...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    nice pics guys!!

I love the fact that so many people are scared of GW and his administration! It's nice not to have a pussie in the White House for once.

peace,

ttgb

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Bump to you TB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>............................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Sh!t they show him off like they been out hunting bear or something.
    Which is precisely why I'd bet that this is a 100% fake. There is not a chance on the planet, knowing the backlash this would cause, that ANYONE ANYWHERE within this operation would allow this picture to be taken, let alone leaked. Simply not feasible...possible, but so remotely so as to scarcely consider.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I doubt its a fake. BigGreen - a lot of the grunts are running around with cameras... some pretty crazy pics have been taken... I got a bunch great **** from 3rd ID - the first group on the ground...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I doubt its a fake. BigGreen - a lot of the grunts are running around with cameras... some pretty crazy pics have been taken... I got a bunch great **** from 3rd ID - the first group on the ground...
    If it is real, whoever took it will be in some deep ****. I'm still saying fake.

EDIT: I mean, whoever leaked it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Which is precisely why I'd bet that this is a 100% fake. There is not a chance on the planet, knowing the backlash this would cause, that ANYONE ANYWHERE within this operation would allow this picture to be taken, let alone leaked. Simply not feasible...possible, but so remotely so as to scarcely consider.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/saddam.asp

OG

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    You like looking through a .50cal sight at the backs of unarmed men?... Thats pretty big of you!.
    Q: How can you shoot women and children?

A: Simple....you just don't lead them as much! GET SOME!!!!!!!!

-Full Metal Jacket

-LH

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    Q: How can you shoot women and children?

A: Simple....you just don't lead them as much! GET SOME!!!!!!!!

-Full Metal Jacket

-LH

LOL, one of my favorite lines from a movie!

OG

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    nice pics guys!!

I love the fact that so many people are scared of GW and his administration! It's nice not to have a pussie in the White House for once.

peace,

ttgb
    High Five bro......at least GW is trying to do somwthing about it...making his friends rich?...bullshiat, he is tired of getting pushed around...do we not remember 9-11...Sadam may have not been behind it...but he sure was to come in second....next up....Osama
    Last edited by Butch; 01-09-2004 at 03:49 PM.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah we do...and it feels f*cking great...they kill our boys in a coward way...well ****, two can play this game...a 50 cal gun pointed at them is nothing....wait till the camara is turned off! to the gunner!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Yeah we do...and it feels f*cking great...they kill our boys in a coward way...well ****, two can play this game...a 50 cal gun pointed at them is nothing....wait till the camara is turned off! to the gunner!!!!!

And how exactly do they kill your boys in a cowards way ?.. Your "boys" have invaded their country, so like all freedom fighters their fighing back to the best of the abilities and with what resources they have. We (I'm Irish) done it to the brits, The Hezbollah and Amal did it to the Israeli's in south Lebanon etc and its the right of every people to fight an invading army.
    I'm in no way backing the killing of US service men and women anywhere in the world, I'm a soldier and have alot of symphaty for your guys out there, after all, unlike you their not sitting comfortably by their computer adding to debate on AR.com. That luxury was taken away from them by a president hell bent of lying about a threat of WMD's to the world.

What about 9/11. Absolutely none of the hi-jackers were Iraqi, NOT one. Most were Saudi and the leader Mohammed Otto was a Palestinian who was released from Israeli custody in 1995 after pressure on the Israeli Knesset from the American government. Wasn't the brightest move that now was it!. So taking into account that something like 18 of the hi-jackers where from Saudi, one of the least domocratic countries in the world when can we expect carpet bombing of Cairo ?.

You guys want to know something. I'm sick to death of the security measure's being imposed on European airlines by America since 9/11. I was listening to a radio interview with the head of the European aviation authority the other day and he stated that if America wasn't at least 30 yrs behind us in terms of airport security 9/11 would never have happened. You wouldn't believe the stupid, idiot measure's being put forward by America on European airlines and we're sick and tired of it here. So I guess the message is 'get your own house in order before telling us what to do with ours'.

Next..

BDTR is offline Retired
    Funny, you support irish communist TERRORISTS, not freedom fighters but TERRORISTS who butcher the innocent people of England on a regular basis? Anyone who supports the IRA, has no room to talk about killing the innocent. HANG THE MARXIST IRA

AWe (I'm Irish) done it to the brits,

Oh yeah, and while I'm on my soapbox I'll say this too. I'm also sick to death of not being able to voice any opposition to America, its war in Iraq or anything else American. You've a great country, no doubt. But you need to thicken your hides, 9/11 brought you kicking and screaming into the real world. It was a horrible attack on innocent people, an attack which no country should ever have to suffer. But believe it or not, just because someone is opposed to some things America has or is doing doesn't mean we're being 'Anti-American'. No go beat a different tune on a new drum please.

Funny, you support irish communist TERRORISTS, not freedom fighters but TERRORISTS who butcher the innocent people of England on a regular basis? Anyone who supports the IRA, has no room to talk about killing the innocent. HANG THE MARXIST IRA
    For starts when was the last time the IRA launched an attack on the British mainland?. I've NEVER supported the killing of innocent people either on the British or Irish mainland. But English soldiers serving in the occupied 6 counties of my country are fair game. I see no difference between a British soldier occupying my land and any other soldier doing the same to anothers. Unlike you bdtr, my land has been occupied and we've suffered under an oppressers regime so I can talk from the heart.

BDTR is offline Retired
    When was the last time the IRA stood for anything other than communist terror? The last IRA terror incident I can think of on mainland england? I'd have to think about it. Last IRA TERRORIST inncident in general that i can think of offhand? Osnabruck Germany in 1996. There's a fine line between freedom fighter and terrorist, the IRA crossed that line 100x.

So was the british bombing of Dublin and Monaghan in the '70s when over 30 innocent Irish people were murdered, and the countless thousends before and since. In fact, our famine from 1846-1848 was imposed by England and cost 8 million Irish lives.. As for attacks outside of Ireland, I utterly condemn them of course. But on the Irish mainland and against an occupying British army their justified in my book.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm going to actually agree with you here for the first time... i think ever? I fully support the ability for any nation to protect its sovereign state, but the IRA in past times have gone above and beyond "defense" into plain terrorism. Hell, i FULLY support palestinians in their war against Israel.

i FULLY support palestinians in their war against Israel.
    Why ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Simply because it is their land, and they've been subjected to Israeli terror for years and years. if you've seen what ive seen what the butchers there have done to the palestinians and their children, you'd know why.

Its their land ?

www.infoclick.org/nutshell3.html

Oh, and I've been there many, many times.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah, and while I'm on my soapbox I'll say this too. I'm also sick to death of not being able to voice any opposition to America, its war in Iraq or anything else American. You've a great country, no doubt. But you need to thicken your hides, 9/11 brought you kicking and screaming into the real world. It was a horrible attack on innocent people, an attack which no country should ever have to suffer. But believe it or not, just because someone is opposed to some things America has or is doing doesn't mean we're being 'Anti-American'. No go beat a different tune on a new drum please.
    You can voice whatever you want to....that's one of the core AMERICAN *gasp* beliefs.

But guess what? So can we. Case in point:

9/11 did not bring me kicking and screaming into your supposed "real world". 9/11 simply made me ask "what took so long?" I'm not one of those crying reactionary sheep that the media likes to show you for your viewing pleasure. Nope, radicals declared war on us a long time ago. I simply took it seriously, while others did not....and did nothing.

As for innocents....LOL...well, war is hell. I'm also not so stupid to believe that anyone can fight a war and not kill civilians. It's just part of the deal. It isn't how you play the game bro, war is if you win or lose...period. What you feel about this "war", or it's atrocities, are irrelavent to me.

This is only the calm before the storm. America is being put to sleep by these nuts, and they're falling for it. And 9/11 will happen again.

One thing I have against the current way things are going is this: freedom is giving way to a false sense of security. Ignorant sheep (read: soccer moms) are giving away the rights and freedoms of every day people in order to obtain some false sense of security. If these whackos want to do a 9/11, all the security in the world isn't going to stop them. Because at some point, we as Americans get lazy and complacent, and place WAY too much faith in our own government to keep us safe.

I'd rather have the freedom to keep myself safe, thank you. Let them try to strike rural Ga.......you think arabs died in the Iraq war????? HAH!!!!

Anyway, as you can see I'm of 2 minds about this thing. While I applaud the agressive and proactive (although at this point, it's somewhat reactionary) actions of my own government, I see too many personal freedoms being given up in the process. It only fuels the fire for wanting to stamp these cave dwelling stinky nut cases out of existance.

That being said, I'm REALLY glad were not talking about "President Al Gore" right about now.

Blah. I'm not getting fired up over this right now.

-LH

I don't think that link is working, check it anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information