Thread: dbol bandwagon

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

dbol bandwagon

I dont know what is going on in your gym but in mine everyone is all of the sudden taking dbol only cycles.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 01-11-2004 at 10:37 AM.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    doesnt everyone??? thats all ive ever taken. dbol . and i like it.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Wrong forum, however I've said this in the past. I've done some dball only cycles and have had fantastic results from them. And regardless what anyone says, you get your training, rest and nutrition right on a dball only cycle and the gains are quality and lasting. Muscle gained on a cycle doesn't go with the water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Wrong forum, however I've said this in the past. I've done some dball only cycles and have had fantastic results from them. And regardless what anyone says, you get your training, rest and nutrition right on a dball only cycle and the gains are quality and lasting. Muscle gained on a cycle doesn't go with the water retention.

Interesting, I have never tried a dbol only cycle but you are one of the first people I have ever heard say anything good about it. Arnold said that he used to do dbol only cycles but I just thought that was because he didnt want to admit to all the other stuff he was using.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 01-11-2004 at 12:22 PM.

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I dont know what is going on in your gym but in mine everyone is all of the sudden taking dbol only cycles.
    I have people doing much worse cycles than that. Some of these people are pretty big and have done many of cycles but they still dont have a clue about things. Its almost scary that the younger guys are looking up to these dudes and taking their advice. One guy tried to argue with me the other day and pissed me off so much that I almost decided to change gyms.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is scary at my gym is the people on gear don't know what anti e's or pct are........they just want the gear and to start it asap(which I don't provide gear or anything else to them).......but I will try answering a question if some one ask.........the 1st thing I ask each is what about anti e's or pct and their like what are those.......I have even told some to come here and learn and they just don't........oh well I guess they will look real big walkin around with the girlie boobies.

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    What is scary at my gym is the people on gear don't know what anti e's or pct are........they just want the gear and to start it asap(which I don't provide gear or anything else to them).......but I will try answering a question if some one ask.........the 1st thing I ask each is what about anti e's or pct and their like what are those.......I have even told some to come here and learn and they just don't........oh well I guess they will look real big walkin around with the girlie boobies.
    I know wht u mean, I have referred so many people here but for some stupid reason they want to just ask the huge dude working the counter. It really pisses me off cause I hear the guy at the counter telling them they dont need anything like clomid. They are missing out on a goldmine in AR. Oh well, I guess ill give em hell when they are sportin their man boobs.

Ive have convinced people to join but as soon as they get told something that they dont want to here the leave and never come back. It took me a couple weeks to convince one of my friends that you can drink winsrol.

you can drink winstrol ???

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    you can drink winstrol???
    NO..........it works better if shot in the eyeball with a 3" pin.

good thats how ive been doing it!

Thread Information