Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    What about that one thread where I discussed whether it was best to put peanut butter on first BEFORE the jelly. Now many of you argued that you like to put the peanut butter on first. Well for example being why JELLY NEEDS to be put on FIRST is because once you apply the jelly to the sandwich bread, you then proceed to put peanut butter on. Now if you are the average person, you use the SAME KNIFE. Almost no one likes peanut butter in their jelly because jelly is used for things OTHER than PB and J sandwiches; Where as, peanut butter is used more often in conjunction with the jelly. Now, there are a very FEW who do use peanut butter SOLELY for snack purposes BUT, a bit of jelly mixed in the peanut butter jar is welcomed. The jelly however, is often not a welcome particpant of having peanut butter share its occupation in the jelly jar. Peanut butter mixed with jelly when the jelly is not used for a PB and J sandwich is obtrusive and unwelcomed. For example: Toast wtih butter and jelly does not go well with remnants of old peanut butter mixed in with it.
    So, my argument clearly describes how JELLY needs to be applied first to the sandwich bread as not to allow any peanut butter on the SAME knife. Since the jelly is applied FIRST, there is NO chance of peanut butter being mixed in the jelly jar.
    SO YES jelly is put on a PB and J first. Regardless of what my friend says especially after I sock him for disagreeing iwth me on such an important matter.

So screw you all
    Just keeping my post count up.....your ass where you enjoy it being.

because you're supposed to put the p eanut butter on first, then wipe the knife off on the clean slice of bread....then apply the jelly to the other slice of bread...and put the two together...THAT is how you make a pb&j sandwich

*smile*

Cutie

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    because you're supposed to put the p eanut butter on first, then wipe the knife off on the clean slice of bread....then apply the jelly to the other slice of bread...and put the two together...THAT is how you make a pb&j sandwich

*smile*

Cutie
    That is the most ridicules thing I've ever heard..............first you apply the jelly then you LICK off the excess before proceeding to the peanut butter phase................same principle works with butter and jelly for biscuits. Also this technique is a must when you have unwanted guests staying over.

hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace

LALALALALALALALALA!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALALALALA!

I AM RIGHT! LALALALALA! YOU ARE WRONG! LALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! LALALALA!

Red

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Red....did You Say Something????

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    ttgb, your contribution here only heightens my total hatred for your taste in beer (refer to our earlier thread).

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ....what.....I kind of hear something.....not sure what I hear...is that you bouncer...all I hear is blah blah blah.....speak louder....I can't hear you!!! lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 02-03-2004 at 06:23 PM.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Time to BUMP this one along, lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information