kappaboy06 is offline New Member

Showers And Locker Rooms

Hey sup guys.i know alot of you work at in the gym and might hit the showers afterwards..but have you ever been in the shower and seen a guy checking you out..or looking at your penis or butt...or someone getting "excited" while in the shower with you..what would you do..or what have you done..would you kinda entertain it..or get pissed and walk out..or confront them..or had a guy try and hit on you in the locker room..would you just play on it for fun..or get upset..share your locker room stories..

bigt10 is offline Member
    ask DSM.

so u never caught someone looking at u a lil to hard in the locker room

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I have noticed, I dont worry much about it though.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kappaboy06 View Post
    Hey sup guys.i know alot of you work at in the gym and might hit the showers afterwards..but have you ever been in the shower and seen a guy checking you out..or looking at your penis or butt...or someone getting "excited" while in the shower with you..what would you do..or what have you done..would you kinda entertain it..or get pissed and walk out..or confront them..or had a guy try and hit on you in the locker room..would you just play on it for fun..or get upset..share your locker room stories..
    Wow you're really getting into details...

Atomini is offline Banned
    Too many gay threads lately.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Love the way he hasn't said 'i nearly punched him' but is asking for advice on how to proceed..

A wink and a pink carnation

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    so u never caught someone looking at u a lil to hard in the locker room
    so apparently you checking out their penis to notice it was hard.

nameuser is offline Junior Member
    I'm gay and I would get mad as hell if that ever happened to me, I'd probably tell him wtf is he doing. The gym is not meant to be some stupid gay brothel, do that shit in your own house. There's children who use the showers ffs!!! Anyone who wants to get freaky in public is not right in the head.

why are you even asking this?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    We don't need to know about your sexually fantasy's here.

not a fantasy..i just notice a older guy looking at me a lil to hard..and i seen he was playing with himself..but turned out to be a sex offender..which was crazy..it made me really uncomfortable..because he was in there again next wek,,you know that letter with the list and faces on the flyer of the new sex offender in your neighbirhood..he was on there...i reported him to the gym..cuz there was lil kids in there also..i felt a lil bad.but i mean this dude was playing with him self in the shower..and i know y'll cant be blind.you know when some one looking at you a lil to hard..i ask that not in a gay way..but just from an incident that happen to me at the gym..the old guys are a lil bad sometimes to..but i just ignore it..not turn on..or amused by that in anyway,,just askig if you might had some one cross the line in the locker room...b/c i know some so called hard, jocks..that sometimes pretend the not looking but they are..
    Last edited by kappaboy06; 04-27-2008 at 11:32 AM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    not a fantasy..i just notice a older guy looking at me a lil to hard..and i seen he was playing with himself..but turned out to be a sex offender..which was crazy..it made me really uncomfortable..because he was in there again next wek,,you know that letter with the list and faces on the flyer of the new sex offender in your neighbirhood..he was on there...i reported him to the gym..cuz there was lil kids in there also..i felt a lil bad.but i mean this dude was playing with him self in the shower..and i know y'll cant be blind.you know when some one looking at you a lil to hard..i ask that not in a gay way..but just from an incident that happen to me at the gym..the old guys are a lil bad sometimes to..but i just ignore it..not turn on..or amused by that in anyway,,just askig if you might had some one cross the line in the locker room...b/c i know some so called hard, jocks..that sometimes pretend the not looking but they are..
    I would be more worried about being about to complete a sentence than what some old guy is staring at.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 04-27-2008 at 11:42 AM.

huh?

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    everything you have posted has been stupid as hell since you joined. Do you not get enough attention at home?

whats stupid..about it..someone looking to hard at u in the shower..oh wait..u saying that ..i suppose to het mad..dude get real..i was just trying to see have any ever experience that...no i dont get enough attention..i live on a farm..where there one stop light and sto sign..save meeeeeeeee

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    whats stupid..about it..someone looking to hard at u in the shower..oh wait..u saying that ..i suppose to het mad..dude get real..i was just trying to see have any ever experience that...no i dont get enough attention..i live on a farm..where there one stop light and sto sign..save meeeeeeeee
    Can you tell me what language this is? I'm going to use a translator.

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    wow..

Chiefsman123 is offline New Member
    This is one interesting thread....

I don't want in on this argument that is 'a brewin' so I'm just not gonna add anything...

jada64 is offline Senior Member
    Take a shower at home then.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    get over your self dude

southmadejd is offline Member
    I can definitely tell you are gay and want to come out.....just be happy with who you are Carl Lewis.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you're lieing. You mentioned you lived in a farm. I'm sure if you're way out in the country you don't have to worry about a huge gym close bye or having farmers weight lift around you.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I think you should get your jack off material else where.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

nameuser is offline Junior Member

Don't take everything personally, learn from your mistakes. I think your initial intention of this post is quite obvious due to the wording you used, people are probably more observant than you think. Also it would be better better on the eyes if you spell words correctly and used punctuation.

Peace.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    And 200 sheep that keep you real happy ?

Thread Information