Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs up Do you think you are better?

Not trying to start a flame war or anything, but do you guyz and galz think you are "better" than (so-called) normal people because of your ability to hypertrophize the muscles to the extent you have?

Just trying to gage opinion in here.

Reason I ask is that I ran into that guy (the one I told y'all about last week that laughed at my deadlift attempts) at the gym again today, and he spouted off at me again, and called me a "worthless piece of sh#t" and that he wouldn't wipe his a$$ with me. He also was being arrogant and rude to others in the gym, actually forcing one guy off of the bench.

The management just stood by and did nothing. I'm thinking of changing gyms.
    Last edited by Canes4Ever; 01-19-2002 at 03:16 AM.

fever is offline Junior Member

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE

DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME GETTING UPSET OVER WHAT A DICKHEAD DOES.I KNOW SOME REALLY BIG BOYS.ONE WAS RANKED #1 IN POWER LIFTING Q WHILE BACK.AND NOT ONE OF THEM ACTS LIKE THAT.I WOULD BE TEMTED TO BLAST HIS JAW AND THEN A COUPLE BOOTS TO THE RIBS YEA! YEA!.

Re: FUCK THOSE PEOPLE

Originally posted by fever
    DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME GETTING UPSET OVER WHAT A DICKHEAD DOES.I KNOW SOME REALLY BIG BOYS.ONE WAS RANKED #1 IN POWER LIFTING Q WHILE BACK.AND NOT ONE OF THEM ACTS LIKE THAT.I WOULD BE TEMTED TO BLAST HIS JAW AND THEN A COUPLE BOOTS TO THE RIBS YEA! YEA!.
    Thanks bro, I know what ya mean, but he just pissed me off so much I can't even sleep. I wish I was big enough to phase him, but I'm not.

I saw where you are 6ft 6 and 255....wow, now if I was built like that he wouldn't be rattling my cage !

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Sorry bro but i think that guy has beat you..And the reason why is because you have let him into your mind....Just shut the mother fucker out he is not worth losing sleep over....

boone is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb can you help

anyone here know mexico well

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Whats this guys supposed experience ... and what would you say his stats are .... the reason I ask these is your profile says your 6'2" 230 lbs ... I wonder why he would say that to you ... Your profile also says your mainly into powerlifting .... I would think with your posted experience you would be nothing to shake a stick at .... once again I am thinking of the Suplex....

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

I look at it this way

I never make fun of anyone in gym, after all we all started at ground zero, i learn same way as they are. Secondly i find too many ppl define themselfs by what they do, ie i am a big bodybuilder, so I am at the top of the food chain, those are the guys/girls who ruin it for the rest of us. You need to define yourself as a person and bodybuilding is just something that is part of that, not the only thing that defines you. The guy who was making fun of your deadlift was just exposing how insaure he is.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

as far as i'm concerned

i don't think i'm better than anyone in any aspect.i treat everyone w/ respect until they do something to make me act differently.

but i guess to answer your question, i have a high opinion of myself.i love me!!!but, i'm not an asshole about it.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a can of mace and wait for him in the parking lot! Honestly, if someone talked to me like that, I'd get him.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    This guy has issues . I know allot big guys and they are all the nicest guys I know. Way I see it when your big you should go out of your way to act nice because what do you have to prove ?people know you will kick there ass just by the size of you hehe. And it also breaks the muscle head theory . chicks love deisel nice guys ! If that guy attempted to force me off a bench I would pick up a 40 pnd dumbbell and bounce it off his jaw . After that I don't think he would be much of a problem .

Follow up guys !

Was at the gym today and found out the management had more than one complaint yesterday and after I left the gym, they had to call the police and have him forceibly removed.

Seems y'all were right he has self-esteem issues, and has more than that now (the legal stuff) to deal with.

Good riddance and good luck to him in prison if he goes there. I guess some guy bigger than him may make him his prision-bitch and that'll teach him. LOL !

Hey MarkyMark

Originally posted by MarkyMark
    Whats this guys supposed experience ... and what would you say his stats are .... the reason I ask these is your profile says your 6'2" 230 lbs ... I wonder why he would say that to you ... Your profile also says your mainly into powerlifting .... I would think with your posted experience you would be nothing to shake a stick at .... once again I am thinking of the Suplex....
    I am 6ft 2, and 230, but I am not that big....I am not real cut or anything and my arms are just slightly larger than 15 inches.

I am thinking of doing something serious on the cycle side though....I have a source if I want stuff that is no problem. My problem is that I'm scared crapless about getting caught.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    LoL good deal bro ! That guys going nowhere fast. Glad to hear he's outa your hair man. What goes around is gonna come around and bite him in the ass . (maybe more than bite )

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Do you think you are better?

Originally posted by Canes4Ever
    Reason I ask is that I ran into that guy (the one I told y'all about last week that laughed at my deadlift attempts) at the gym again today, and he spouted off at me again, and called me a "worthless piece of sh#t" and that he wouldn't wipe his a$$ with me. He also was being arrogant and rude to others in the gym, actually forcing one guy off of the bench
    I don't care how f***ing big he is, I'd show him what I think of him. Hit him in the nuts with a 20 pound barbell while he's doing squats. Then change gyms.

Re: Re: Do you think you are better?

Originally posted by EXCESS

I don't care how f***ing big he is, I'd show him what I think of him. Hit him in the nuts with a 20 pound barbell while he's doing squats. Then change gyms.
    ROFL ! yeah, thanks goodness I don't have to do that now. He has bigger problems than just his self-esteem issues now.

bump

bump...I think this deserves more discussion. C'mon folks :-)

Do ya think you are better?

Ironweb is offline Member
    My believe is that we are all the same on a human level. No one is better than another. What seperates us is social status and $. A lot of times they go together. Of course you have drive, smarts, etc. but that usually translates into social status and $.

I generaly do not talk to people at the gym but when I do I always try to be respectful. I use the golden rule. Glad to hear that the guy is out of the gym. Nobody needs that.

DB in the nuts ouch... better make sure his legs are wide open to fit lol.

Thread Information