Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Isabelle Turell

Venice is offline Junior Member

Isabelle Turell

Hey all,

Haven't been around AR for awhile. Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday. Weather's getting cold (down into the 60's....lol) here in LA-LA Land.

Wanted to share these pictures because this just floored me. If this doesn't make you want to get into the gym, get your **** together, and see what you can accomplish, you don't want to be a bodybuilder.

Her name is Isabelle Turell and she just won the open heavyweight division at the Excalibur NPC contest here in Los Angeles. She's 24 years old. The "before" pictures were taken at age 21 in 2000----JUST 3 YEARS AGO!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Isabelle Turell-isabelle1.jpg   Isabelle Turell-isabelle2.jpg   Isabelle Turell-isabelle3.jpg   Isabelle Turell-isabelle4.jpg  

1 more comparison...and a few off-season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Isabelle Turell-isabelle5.jpg   Isabelle Turell-isabelle6.jpg   Isabelle Turell-isabelle7.jpg   Isabelle Turell-isabelle8.jpg  

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    nasty that makes me not want to go to the gym in fear that ill see a chick like that, except when she was feminine (2000), Thats nice but if that doesnt make you wanna shoot up i dont know what will.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO...She reminds me of a Dave Palumbo with hair...

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    she was nice looking before, now she just looks nast

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    My god!! What posesed this poor woman to do this to herself? She is downright fugly! AS has turned hers into the creature from the black lagoon. This is what a woman bodybuilder should look like: http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=289055

agreed then again its more of a fitness build, i could stand for a bit more muscle for a BBing comp, but not much more.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah, as far as I'm concerned, "Too big is not big enough," and that goes for women too . . .

What are you guys talking about?!?! From a strictly bodybuilding perspective, it's amazing what she's accomplished. If it was a guy, you all would be saying, "Great progress."

Here's a few more non-contest pictures. Obviously, someone whose dieted down and pro-tanned up isn't going to be everybody's pick. But honestly, anyone who's a true fan of muscle has to give her props.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Isabelle Turell-isabelle9.jpg   Isabelle Turell-isabelle10.jpg  

hey if you dig Big huge Muscular chicks all the power to you.

Me my self, I prefer smaller fit chicks with good tone

Quote Originally Posted by Venice
    What are you guys talking about?!?! From a strictly bodybuilding perspective, it's amazing what she's accomplished. If it was a guy, you all would be saying, "Great progress."

Here's a few more non-contest pictures. Obviously, someone whose dieted down and pro-tanned up isn't going to be everybody's pick. But honestly, anyone who's a true fan of muscle has to give her props.

its great she accomplished that, and obviously thats how she wanted to look.
    But come on it doesnt look good at all, her face doesnt even look the same, looks too manish to me

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    muscular chicks arent my thing. but i will say this....i wish i had her back - its freakin wicked!!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    She has made great progress but....... big or not - I prefer women with a pretty face - and the juice was not kind to her on that

Da Bull is offline Banned
    To big for my taste

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    She has made great progress but....... big or not - I prefer women with a pretty face - and the juice was not kind to her on that

glad you said it..I was trying to be kind

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Exactly, people think it's about muscles. It's not about muscles, its about major changes, for the worse, in her face. Some of these poor women grow jaws like popeye for crying out loud. I can only imagine what she sounds like when she talks. I hope this girl still has a feminine voice for her sake.

It's not only the women. Dude, no disrespect intended, but bodybuilders, both male and female suffer nasty sides from severe AS abuse and it doesn't look good. Anyone here think Ronnie Coleman's pregnant belly looks good? That Olympia contender Paco or whatever...the one with the c cup tits. What about Mr Synthol....Valento or whatever. These guys are mocked as much as manly female bb's.

Oh, I'm not offended. I guess I'm just pro big muscle, pro drugs, and think it's a great look for both men and women.

Funny. I would have thought people on an AS message board would agree.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I prefer her in her before pics but she has really taken her body far.

I'm interested in what the women have to say.

When you look at her, do you think "great progress" or are you repulsed like a lot of the guys on here because she didn't pursue the figure/fitness look?

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    In those off season pics i think she looks good. I dont mind the big bodys on these women but when there face changes its gross. I give them props either way they do what it takes to get where they wanna be. Theres a female bbr at my old gym i would never date her cause her hairs falling out and has man face but a bodybuilding show isnt about who you would like to date anymore. I think the man faces have to go personaly i think its sick.

Danielle is offline Female Member

When you look at her, do you think "great progress" or are you repulsed like a lot of the guys on here because she didn't pursue the figure/fitness look?

i mean her body looks great for competition......very, very few can look like that........for me personally, i wouldn't want to get like that..........i'd rather be lean and tight ..........then huge and muscular.......

3 months ago i went to a show in Manhattan (sorry, guys...dont remember which one.....but i'll find out).........and afterwards alot of the bodybuilders went to the resturatant across the street (im sure they couldnt wait to eat).........but i got a real good look at the females up close there........ and truthfully, in my opionion, it was not pretty...........their faces looked like mans, their skin looked so rough and hard......i was like OMG.... ....why would they want to do that to themselves?.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    She was hot. Now she looks like a man.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    From a progress standpoint she is amazing! **** her body probably took a huge beating from all the juice. I wouldn't doubt if she has to shave her face more then me! But from my point of view shes **** ugly! Jeez i wan't my women to look like women not men. wtf thats just wrong

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Ick!

Venice, good to see you back on the board bro. I think Isabell is smoking in the before pics. But dam, the after pics don't even look like the same person. Looks like a guy with a wig. Definitely prefer the before look.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member

I don't think the guys are repulsed because she didn't go for the fitnes model look. Whether you are attracted to muscular women or not, you have to appreciate her progress. We are repulsed by the sacrifice she has made to her formerly beautiful face in order to acheive that body.

I get the comments on the contest pics, but I don't see it in the off-season pics.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    My god!! What posesed this poor woman to do this to herself? She is downright fugly! AS has turned hers into the creature from the black lagoon. This is what a woman bodybuilder should look like: http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=289055
    This chick is SO SO HOTT OH MY all woman should strive for this

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Sparkle, as long as her face looks as good as the rest of the body ya know.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    wow, what a face

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anyone dated a 5 10, 220lbs (11%bf) Olympic Weightlifter lady? I did, and that lassie is not that bad!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Anyone dated a 5 10, 220lbs (11%bf) Olympic Weightlifter lady? I did, and that lassie is not that bad!
    The consensus seems to be everyone likes small athletic women

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    The consensus seems to be everyone likes small athletic women
    , Hey I am thinking about my sons

that type of woman + me = NFL players at age 6

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    yeah but shes not bigger then you. shes still 80lbs less. i have no problem dating someone 80lbs less then me. actually i think i am...

synthetic is offline Associate Member
    ITS A MAN BABY!!!!!!!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Everyone's commenting about her face. When people diet down for contest (even guys) everyone's face looks ****ed up. When there is no fat or water in your face your face looks older, eyes sink in, cheek bones and jaw line protrude out. I really don't think her face looks that much different from before and after. I'd like to see an off season picture of her big and I bet her face looks the same as the before pictures. Either way, great progress.

1me
    1me is offline New Member

Smile this is me

Its not nice you guys call me a guy, and say my face is messed up that happens from dieting. you guys hurt my feelings. anyway, you could be nicer to me

isabelle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Isabelle Turell-me-now.jpg   Isabelle Turell-me2.jpg  

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 1me
    Its not nice you guys call me a guy, and say my face is messed up that happens from dieting. you guys hurt my feelings. anyway, you could be nicer to me

isabelle
    If you're really Isabelle, nice pictures! I really like the second one. I agree about dieting. Both women and men looked ****ed up when they're to lean.

Quote Originally Posted by 1me

isabelle

Do me a favour, If you are who you say who you are, could you please take a pic of you holding a newspaper showing the date and your face and body please.
    thanks.

I also agree dieting makes anyone look bad, I Like the first pic

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    All the tanning products mess up your face too, anyone who's competed knows this, alot of the pros still can't get it right. Also you'd be very surprised to see what some women BBers look when its not contest time, most look completely different and you would probably guess that they probably weren't BBers ( definitely on the amateur level).

It is unfortunate to hear all the negative comments, but its no big surprise. Of course I know these are all from people who haven't competed before, because once you compete and have been through the whole process, no matter how long you've been pumping iron, your whole outlook just changes and you have a lot more respect for all the competitors and its just such a great thing to be a part of. And you definitely can't get a sense of this on the net, because even if you were negative towards these types of woman BBers, your attitude just changes completely when you meet them.
    Last edited by saboudian; 01-03-2004 at 03:12 AM.

Isabelle,

I started this thread because I thought you looked great. You've made great strides. Just because a few knuckleheads say bad things doesn't mean everyone sees it that way. Look at Pam Anderson. Some think she's hot--others think she's her own kind of freak.

Maybe you could post some off-season pics. That way we can see how you look when you're not all dieted down, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information