Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MedicalStudent is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    5) The last set of demographics I saw showed that blacks were in the military in numbers disproportionate to the general US population. Over the past few decades, it's served as a place for unemployed kids to get a job and learn a skill. Did I use the phrase, "lower segments?" If I did, I'll need to amend that to "lower income segments." I've known lots of nice poor folks over the years; don't mean to disparage anyone.
    But yah, kids from poorer homes are more apt to join the military than rich kids. It's just the way things are. A couple of Democrats were making noise recently about making military service mandatory for everyone as a way to fix this. Personally, I'm not sure that would be a good idea, as you'd end up with lots of folks in the military who would much rather be anywhere else, and it could have a negative effect on effectiveness. But, that's just my opinion.
    I agree with Tock. Doesn't make me feel too good knowing that 1/3rd in the military are "my black bretheren", but as I showed in the article--it's mostly about economics for them. (Still not excusable.) Two-thirds of African Americans are against the war in Iraq.
    But who cares to make this a race issue. It's not. The fact remains. Most in the military are complete ignorant fools when it comes to geography, history, current events, and anything that doesn't involve sex and drinking.

Nice article...a definite anti-Bush article...with the race card slipped in to get it noticed...
    Once again, I state that I don't care to slip in the race card. One third of those in the military are black, and I accuse them of crimes against humanity just like I do to a white guy. It's not about race. It's about what's right and wrong. And the war is wrong.

Take Care.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    nevermind

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Once again............ another obvious raciest remark from an individual that is speaking out of his a$$...

The muslim soldiers are the ones that have all the sex, with each other during thier holidays.........

That must be what you are refering to... your first hand experience with the military here in the USA... ???

Or is the Taliban that you are speaking of???

not sure...

The fact remains. Most in the military are complete ignorant fools when it comes to geography, history, current events, and anything that doesn't involve sex and drinking.

Once again, I state that I don't care to slip in the race card. One third of those in the military are black, and I accuse them of crimes against humanity just like I do to a white guy. It's not about race. It's about what's right and wrong. And the war is wrong.

Take Care.[/QUOTE]
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicalStudent

“Let’s get it straight,” she (Maxine Waters) explained, “when people say I didn’t vote for war, I didn’t vote for it because it could have been avoided. Hans Blix wanted to continue inspections. Kofi Annan wanted to continue inspections. So did France, Germany, China.”“Bush threatened any nation who was opposed to war. Finally (North Korean leader) Kim Jong Il said ‘let me show you where weapons of mass destruction really are.’”

True.
    I remember that vividly. That was about the time that France said that it would go along with the US plan for war IF the US would let Hans Blix search for 30 more days. But Bush was in a hurry; didn't want to be seen as cow-towing to the French.
    Really and truly, if Bush had waited the 30 days, got France to reverse its vote in the UN, he would have had the entire world against Iraq. All those countries holding 39% of the US National Debt wouldn't have gotten pissed at the US. Bush would have had lots of UN troops to help fight; gotten Europe to help pay for the war; had UN troops so that the Arabs would not have been able to say, "It's the US bullying us to get our oil." Creating a new government for Iraq would have been a whole lot easier . . .
    If Only Bush had waited for those 30 extra days. But, being the idiot that he is, he didn't wait, the rest of the planet looks at the US as a bully, Iraqi citizens won't have the same confidence with a US imposed government as they would with a UN imposed government. And the US of A (we taxpayers) have to pay the entire cost of the war.
    Just for those 30 **** days. If he had waited, gotten UN participation, and things went sour, I'd figure Bush still did the right thing. But he didn't, and he screwed up royal, and he's an idiot.
    --Tock
    rant rant rant rant . . . .

Here is one................

Meicalstudent and Tock.....

If there is a draft............. will you leave the USA, Patriotism is about duty, and sacrifice..

No i do believe that neither one of you would do your duty.......... you believe that you are above such things..

that you have the answers......... others should die to protect the lifestyle that you have not earned... but enjoy the fruits of.

So i am done with the sillyness that this is becoming.......

Medicalstudent............. the innocent men and women and children that die everyday at the hands of your Bretheren............ in the name of whatever cult you believe in today...............

you justify that???????? you truly do deserve all that is in store for you in times to come......

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You are a piece of work...where to begin with your f'ked up view on good ole USA?

Why do you equate patriotism with war? Were those who were against the war in Vietnam somehow un-patriotic? If you truly love your country (America), then shouldn't you also wish it to be remembered in history as a just state and not one that broke international law and ravaged countries?
    Yes...the anti-war protests during Vietnam and the treatment of our soldiers while gone and upon their return was demonstration of what letting a few ungrateful people having their way does for a nation as a whole. The majority of the protestors were dope smoking hippies trying to prove that they had some value to society...it didn't work.

Millions of Iraqi children have died since the First Gulf War directly due to the actions of the United States of America. This is a war-crime and the US is guilty of crimes against humanity.
    You are so full of shiet it isn't even worth my time. Americe has been trying to send in food and medical supplies for a long time...Saddam wouldn't let the supplies get to where it needed to be.

In addition, the US has used cluster bombs and other WMDs against the Iraqi population. Cluster bombs are banned by international law and used only to inflict the MAXIMUM number of civilian death.
    you are showing your lack of intelligence here again. No WMD's have been used in Iraq by the US. Iraq has used them on their own citizens and Iran

You want to talk about the actions of America in Iraq and Afghanistan, then let's talk. [b]The conduct of the US military is a crime against humanity and history shall remember it as such.
    you are about as sorry and ungrateful as they come....911...that's all I am going to say.

Today, the USA is a super-power and does as she pleases. But history has a quaint way about it. Little do people remember that Baghdad used to be the "super-power" of the world just a few hundred years ago.
    Again, showing lack of intelligence. Iraq has never been a "super-power" in any sense. Maybe a presence known in the middle east, but never a super-power.

"And soon America will be long gone from the scene" in the words of Malcolm X. This, by the way, is not Anti-Americanism but rather realism...all nations , no matter how great they are, shall one day meet their demise and downfall. So did Rome fall, the great Islamic Empires, the Chinese dynasties, Genghis Khan's hordes......
    Malcom X....I take my dog's farts more serious than this ass-clown. You almost sound like you look forward to America's downfall.

So what is MOST important for a super-power? Most important is that it conducts itself in such a way that history remembers it in a favorable manner.
    By being remembered "favorable" by people like yourself....no thanks. America is doing just fine right now. No thanks to people like yourself.

IF you truly love America and are patriotic, then you would be AGAINST the war so that America keeps its hands clean...
    This truly shows your true colors. America cannot keep her hands clean. Too many people have "religious" missions to cause as much harm to her as they can. Again, remember that little thing that happened on 9/11?

Yes, I do. And any reliable statistic would prove it. The vast majority in the military are virtual high-school drop-outs. People who couldn't go anywhere else and the military was the last place that would accept them. These people got rejected from universities, didn't take their SATs, and simply failed in life. Of course, there are EXCEPTIONS. But we were talking about generally. And generally, it IS the lower segments of society.
    You ungrateful piece of dog-shiat. Again, you show lack of knowledge. The military will not accept a high school drop out. The military is full of brilliant, hard working, dedicated individuals. You are a piece of work.

They did a study recently and found that most soldiers had no clue where Iraq was on the map prior to being deployed. They also harbored false ideas such as that Iraq was connected to 9/11 somehow, a comical idea indeed.
    Iraq had 10 years to let inspectors in. They had used WMD before and were not following UN resolutions. EVERY person before we went into Iraq thought they had WMD. Why would they not let the inspectors have access if there were not WMD? Even Hans Blix said that he thought without a doubt there were WMD. Somehow you forgot to mention that when you were referencing him earlier.

In fact, the average American cannot even name five states outside of his own. He cannot draw a rough sketch-map of the world, has no clue what continent Egypt or Syria is in, doesn't even know the basics of world history, and cannot name five non-European great empires in history.

Take Care.
    You have an interesting concept of what the average American is. Thankfully, it is not you. Yesterday I gave you a week until you were banned. Today I say about 3 more days. You are so full of yourself and hatred that you won't make it around for a full week. Good riddance.

Tock...keep supporting this fool...If you can't see the problems with this guy...then you aren't the person I think you are.

I don't know why I wasted my time with this f'ker. I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion...but when their f'king opinion is so far from any type of truth or reality...it is scary. People like this are what we end of seeing on the news.

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 02-24-2004 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

The muslim soldiers are the ones that have all the sex, with each other during thier holidays.........
    [/QUOTE]

What? How do you know this?
    Man oh man, that's as unsubstantiated an accusation as I've heard in a while . . .
    --Tock

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock

What? How do you know this?
    Man oh man, that's as unsubstantiated an accusation as I've heard in a while . . .
    --Tock
    LOLLLLLL.. Tock this thread is riddled with accusations to say the least.. I think spy was just reiterating how muslims are portrayed..

1) If there is a draft............. will you leave the USA, Patriotism is about duty, and sacrifice..

2) No i do believe that neither one of you would do your duty.......... you believe that you are above such things..

3) that you have the answers......... others should die to protect the lifestyle that you have not earned... but enjoy the fruits of.

4) So i am done with the sillyness that this is becoming.......

1) I've already been in. They don't let patriotic gays in the military. Scares the troops, so says the Brass.

2) Time to change your beleifs, eh?

3) I put my time in. Was willing to put in more. They turned away someone who was willing and able. I'm 48 now, more ornery than ever, and I doubt they'd take me. I'd go in a minute if I could, for sure. No reason why I couldn't still MP, train dogs, etc, like I used to.

4) I sure hope so. It would be nice to see some words regarding how you spoke a little too soon regarding my military service . . .

--Tock

Interesting reading on Nation of Islam pertaining to Michael Jackson:

Dispute in Michael Jackson Camp Over Role of the Nation of Islam
    New York Times/December 30, 2003
    By Sharon Waxman

Los Angeles -- Officials from the Nation of Islam, a separatist African-American Muslim group, have moved in with Michael Jackson and are asserting control over the singer's business affairs, friends, employees and business associates of Mr. Jackson said.

Initially invited to the Neverland Ranch several weeks ago to provide security for Mr. Jackson, members of the Nation of Islam are now restricting access to him and have begun making decisions for him related to the news media, his business affairs and even his legal strategy, some of Mr. Jackson's friends and associates said. Mr. Jackson faces charges of child molesting in Santa Barbara and recently moved into a rented house in Los Angeles, where Nation of Islam officials have accompanied him.

Efforts to reach Mr. Jackson through his spokesman were not sucessful, but his lawyer, Mark Geragos, and The Final Call, the Nation of Islam's newspaper, denied the claim.

Leonard Muhammad, chief of staff and son-in-law of the Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, now works out of the Los Angeles office of Mr. Geragos, Mr. Jackson's lawyer, the Jackson associates said. Mr. Muhammad stood behind Mr. Geragos during a recent televised news conference and, according to two of Mr. Jackson's employees who spoke on condition of anonymity, he participates in phone calls involving media and legal strategy.

Mr. Jackson's official spokesman, Stuart Backerman, resigned on Monday to protest the Nation of Islam's presence, said a colleague of Mr. Backerman, who could not be reached for comment on Monday.

The employees said they spoke out because they are concerned about Mr. Jackson's welfare and because his multicultural message was at odds with the group's philosophy of black separatism. The Nation of Islam is a small group that advocates black self-empowerment and a separate African-American state, and some of its leaders have espoused anti-Semitic, anti-gay and racist rhetoric. Mr. Jackson is not Muslim nor a member of the Nation of Islam.

"The Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan's son-in-law have taken over completely and are in full and total charge," said one senior Jackson employee, speaking on condition of anonymity. "They have gone in and taken over control of the finances in terms of who's getting paid, how much," the employee added. "They're approving all funds and have decided they have control of the business manager and accountant, without signing authority or power of attorney. They are working out of Geragos's office; in essence they're telling him what to do."

A business associate of Mr. Jackson who was accustomed to speaking to the singer daily said there were about a half-dozen Nation of Islam members around the singer constantly, whether at Neverland or in Los Angeles. "These people are basically brainwashing him," said the associate, who is also a friend of Mr. Jackson's. "They tried to do the same thing to Whitney Houston. They offer a false sense that they can control everything. Everyone is scared of them. They pretty much keep Michael semi-captive."

Another Jackson employee said: "They're negotiating business deals with him. They're negotiating media deals, who can talk, how much. You've got a lawyer who's scared to throw them out. Michael doesn't know what to do with them."

The employees said Mr. Geragos and Mr. Muhammad together negotiated an interview of Mr. Jackson by the CBS program "60 Minutes," which was shown on Sunday, in exchange for an agreement by the network to broadcast a still-incomplete Michael Jackson special, for which Mr. Jackson would be paid $5 million.

The interview was negotiated last week by Les Moonves, chief executive of CBS, over the objections of Jackson advisers who said they thought it was a bad idea to put Mr. Jackson on television while he faced felony charges.

In response to inquiries on Monday a statement issued by The Final Call said that the Nation of Islam "has no official business or professional relationship with Mr. Michael Jackson." The statement added, "The Nation of Islam joins thousands of other people in wishing him well."

In a telephone interview on Monday Mr. Geragos denied that the Nation of Islam was running Mr. Jackson's affairs. "The idea that there is some takeover by the Nation of Islam - someone is spinning you," he said. "Nobody has told me what to do and what not to do. Leonard, I believe, is someone Michael consults with, just like in excess of 25 people."

Mr. Geragos said that members of Mr. Jackson's security detail were Muslim but that that did not mean they belonged to the Nation of Islam. Mr. Geragos said that he felt these accusations of Nation of Islam control have originated with the Santa Barbara district attorney's office, which is "playing the race card," he said.

But a half-dozen people from Mr. Jackson's inner circle, some speaking on condition of anonymity, said they had not been able to talk to the star in weeks and laughed at the notion that the district attorney was the source of their own comments.

Mr. Jackson's main business partners, Dieter Wiesner and Ronald Konitzer, said that they had been unable to get to Mr. Jackson for the last two weeks. "These are difficult times," Mr. Konitzer said in a phone interview. "My concern is the business side. I would like to get back to business." Asked if he were being pushed out by the Nation of Islam, Mr. Konitzer said: "I don't want to comment on that one." Others who are said not to be able to contact Mr. Jackson include Mr. Backerman and Mark Schaffel, one of Mr. Jackson's business associates, who could not be reached for comment.

Despite the concern of Jackson employees about the CBS interview, Mr. Geragos said Mr. Jackson himself decided to give the interview, and that it was not unusual for high-profile figures awaiting trial to speak to the media. "Michael wanted to make a statement, his fans wanted him to," Mr. Geragos said. "People are extremely interested." Mr. Muhammad was present briefly during the interview, Mr. Geragos said.

In the interview Mr. Jackson again confirmed that he enjoyed sleeping with children, though not in a sexual way. "Of course - why not?" he said when asked about it. "If you're going to be a pedophile, if you're going to be Jack the Ripper, if you're going to be a murderer, it's not a good idea. That I am not." He also accused the police of brutality in handcuffing him and humiliated him by locking him in a bathroom smeared with feces during his arrest.

Eyewitnesses said that Mr. Jackson was guarded by Nation of Islam security at a party at Neverland on the Saturday before Christmas. He was not permitted to leave his main house because of alleged security risks that day, nor in the two days after the party, they said.

"Security told him the premises was not secure, they'd rather have him back in the house," said a friend of Mr. Jackson who was a guest at the party, speaking on condition of anonymity. "I felt like Michael was a prisoner in his own house. The bottom line is: what kind of security do you need in your own home?"

Meanwhile Mr. Jackson has rented a house in downtown Los Angeles, where he is also accompanied by Nation of Islam security. He told "60 Minutes" he considered Neverland tainted because of the police search.

The motives of Mr. Muhammad and the Nation of Islam are not clear. The group, which believes in black pride and racial separation, has not supported Mr. Jackson in the past; Mr. Jackson has undergone extensive cosmetic surgery and his children appear to be Caucasian.

But some would consider gaining Mr. Jackson as a follower or proponent of the tiny group, which numbers about 20,000, to be a huge coup. Mr. Jackson's now-shunned advisors say they fear the Nation of Islam intends to use Mr. Jackson's celebrity to increase its visibility and make money off the star and that Mr. Jackson is too naïve to suspect otherwise.

Mr. Jackson was introduced to the Nation of Islam through his nanny, Grace Rwarmba, who is a member of the group, and through Mr. Jackson's brother Jermaine, several people close to Mr. Jackson said. The pop star met Mr. Farrakhan in Las Vegas last month, and the Nation of Islam leader "talked like a father to him," said someone present at the meeting. "They prayed together." Around Thanksgiving Mr. Muhammad moved up to Neverland and is said to have begun asserting control.

Interesting philosophies.

peace,

ttgb

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    To all of you who generally share my point of view on these things (likely 90+% of the board)...

You are really going to have to beef up your reading and thinking because they (tock, medstudent, markus, et al) are more adept at clearly advocating their cause in a logically convincing manner. That does not make those causes any more correct but it behooves all of you to be better prepared to counter such ideas lest they infect others who are intellectually or emotionally vulnerable.

But it will never come via ignorance - you see, the leftistas and America haters would like to make you think that the only reason that you hold the beliefs you do is because you are the ignorant unwashed masses of low intellect, while they are the towers of intellect and academia, experienced in the true ways of the world - the pitch is that if only you could come up to the heights of their infallable reason, you too would see things as they do and not blindly believe such things as you do today.

And it is too true that many of you hold your beliefs blindly without bothering to have questioned them aforehand to ensure their reliability but have handily appropriated them from a trusted source (your parents, friends, etc) without really vetting them as you should. But again, it does not mean that such traditional conceptions of patriotism and morality are wrong (since they have withstood a long time they obviously must be usefull). I have attained heights beyond many of such head shrinks, pulling up the rug and having seen the dust and grime and having pulled back the curtain to see the wizard for who he truly is - and yet teh basic core of my beliefs have not changed a whit.

So you too must learn and experience things outside your frame of reference unless you would give our culture to such as these - fear not to inquire of any belief, for truth does not fail under examination - but by doing so you will have refined by fire both yourself and the ideas you hold that they may shine forth as gold.

If I chose to spend adequate time to do so, most of the doctrinal arguments of the above three I could readily collapse - for while the genuine concerns they have may indeed be reasonable or even profitable - but the underlying premises of their aggregate doctrine is unsustainable and slathered in self deceit or willfull disreguard for reasons that are not rooted in intellectual capability but rather willful moral decisions.

But alas, I havent the time - and the effort would be largely wasted, since they will not change their beliefs for the sake of my arguments, no matter how obviously true they might be - for beliefs is what they have, while they would proffer that what they put forth are instead irrefutable logic - yet they remain beliefs (dare I say, a religion of sorts) to them.

As for most of the rest of you, just because you are lazy, does not mean you are wrong - but it would profit you to be able to learn to capably refute such arguments as liberalites and America haters put forth - so understand that it is incumbent apon you to do so - not so you will change the minds of those like medstudent - a wasted effort - but so that you may effect those who, in their ignorance might be tempted to listen to the falacies that they ably present.

To Trying2GetBig: Nation of Islam (NOI) is not part of Islam. They are actually closer to Christianity than to Islam, if you study their beliefs. They base many of their beliefs on Bible Eschaelogy (sp?).

The NOI believe that the black man is God and that the white man was created by an evil black scientist. The NOI is a cult, and has nothing to do with Orthodox Islam, which advocates equality of all races. If you study Malcolm X's life, you will see that he went from the NOI to true Islam, and because of this--he was shot to death by NOI with the help of the CIA.

Once again, your ignorance gets in the way of your ability to comprehend anything beyond stupidity. Visit www.malcolm-x.org if you want to attain some actual information on the differences between true Islam and NOI.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-24-2004 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Yes...the anti-war protests during Vietnam and the treatment of our soldiers while gone and upon their return was demonstration of what letting a few ungrateful people having their way does for a nation as a whole. The majority of the protestors were dope smoking hippies trying to prove that they had some value to society...it didn't work.
    And what about the treatment of the USA to its own soldiers when it routinely uses them as guinea pigs. I'm sure you have heard of good ole Agent Orange or testing nuclear radiation on soldiers as the government did during the Cold War?

You are so full of shiet it isn't even worth my time. Americe has been trying to send in food and medical supplies for a long time...Saddam wouldn't let the supplies get to where it needed to be.
    Are you trying to be comical? The USA is the one who starved the entire nation much like it does to Cuba.
    Ohhhhhh wait! I think I know what you are referring to?? The good ole' Food For Oil Program. I let food enter your country if you give me everything you got. There is a word for that: it's called exploitation. It's also called mass genocide.

you are showing your lack of intelligence here again. No WMD's have been used in Iraq by the US. Iraq has used them on their own citizens and Iran
    Once again, the comedy in your posts -- is it intentional, or only a consequence of your ignorance? Please do read up on cluster bombs and the use of them by US forces.
    This is what irks me about the Rambo-types like yourselves. You see a one-sided picture. For once, run a search on good ole' Yahoo and look at photographs and/or footage of the Iraqi dead and wounded.
    Of course, the Iraqis are inconsequential. It is only the US soldiers that matter. We cry big crocodile tears when a soldier of war dies, but when an innocent civilian dies...then who cares? "Collateral damage."

you are about as sorry and ungrateful as they come....911...that's all I am going to say.
    Once again, you link 911 somehow to Iraq. I find this idiotic. This sentence of yours encapsulates everything I hold against you. You were hurt by 911 and so in your anger...you react by bombing everything in sight. There's a word for such an individual who believes in wanton destruction to get revenge (even though it be on innocent civilians): terrorist.
    You show just why the average American and especially the GI suffer from a bad case of idiocy...linking 911 to Iraq is comical.

Again, showing lack of intelligence. Iraq has never been a "super-power" in any sense. Maybe a presence known in the middle east, but never a super-power.
    LOL. Actually, Baghdad was the center of a Muslim empire which threatened to invade all of Europe. Europe at the time cowered at the power of the great Islamic civilizations.

Of course, you know nothing about this because your knowledge of history starts at 1400...oh wait, never mind..you don't even possess this amount since you are a meat-head.

Malcom X....I take my dog's farts more serious than this ass-clown. You almost sound like you look forward to America's downfall.
    Once again, I'll bet you two of your dog's farts that you don't know diddly about Malcolm X.

This truly shows your true colors. America cannot keep her hands clean. Too many people have "religious" missions to cause as much harm to her as they can. Again, remember that little thing that happened on 9/11?
    Once again, you bring up 911. What the hell does 911 have anything to do with Iraq? Nothing, except that in your blind rage you cannot differentiate between innocent and guilty. "Just bomb everyone who looks Muslim." Even the Sikh community was lamenting that after 911 they have been harassed by hicks who couldn't tell the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

Iraq had 10 years to let inspectors in. They had used WMD before and were not following UN resolutions. EVERY person before we went into Iraq thought they had WMD. Why would they not let the inspectors have access if there were not WMD? Even Hans Blix said that he thought without a doubt there were WMD. Somehow you forgot to mention that when you were referencing him earlier.
    No, actually Hans Blix was against the war and also said there was no proof to support the idea that Iraq possessed WMDs.
    As a side note, I do remind you that the USA possesses more WMDs than any other country on the earth, refuses to sign international treaties banning them, and is in violation of all the things it bombs other countries for doing.
    But of course, America is superior and so are you Americans. God created you superior and it's your duty and job to kill people for doing the same thing you yourself do.

I don't know why I wasted my time with this f'ker. I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion...but when their f'king opinion is so far from any type of truth or reality...it is scary. People like this are what we end of seeing on the news.
    In other words: I have freedom of speech, so long as I don't disagree with your views. Irony, anyone?

Yours Truly, Malcolm.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-24-2004 at 03:56 PM.

A Message to Cycleon, the SuperModerator:

I'm guessing you run the show here. I just wanted to say that if you think I am in violation of any of the rules of this board, please do inform me and I shall cease to do so. As of yet, I don't think I have violated any of the rules, and I try to adhere to the laws of anything that I agree to. I agreed to the terms of usage for this board and plan on sticking to those rules. But if I slip, a heads-up and warning would be appreciated. And you will also notice that i stick to this thread which was created just for me...so I don't think I am a big nuisance on this forum.

I realize you disagree with my viewpoints. I must acknowledge, however, you are the only one as of yet who disagrees with me to have posted something worthwhile, as shown by post 91...other than that, all I've seen here is typical "go back to Moslem, you dirty Islam" kind of behavior.

Take Care, Malcolm.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Am I the only one who sees this nation of islam as a cult?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

cyc

wow cycleon! well said my man!

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Am I the only one who sees this nation of islam as a cult?

Nation of Islam and Islam are not in any way related except for perhaps in some of the terminology. Read my post above.

I am not part of NOI, and I categorically reject their beliefs. I follow and adhere to orthodox Islam.

medicalstudent - I am but one of those who run the show - and as long as you adhere to the 2 stipulations noted previously, you can post away - it would do our members good to hear your points on matters - and even better to realize that even tho the points themselves may be indeed true as presented in isolation, they may not lead to a different conclusion on the overall matter due to the totality of the circumstance - but that means they will have to get off their lazy butts and learn enough to know that

also - one rare thing we might agree on - it really was a tragedy that MalcomX was cut down so early - although he was a hustler and not above playing dirty - IMO he really was a seeker of truth and I think had he lived long enough he would have come full circle enough to have cut through a lot of the crass stupidity and the craven leadership that the black community is burdened with today - I am also not so sure he would have stayed a muslim either - but that is a subject no doubt where we differ

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    MedicalIdiot, you just flagged yourself on this site and will forever be flamed. You truly are as stupid as your posts indicate...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

Meicalstudent and Tock.....

If there is a draft............. will you leave the USA, Patriotism is about duty, and sacrifice..

No i do believe that neither one of you would do your duty.......... you believe that you are above such things..

that you have the answers......... others should die to protect the lifestyle that you have not earned... but enjoy the fruits of.

So i am done with the sillyness that this is becoming.......

Medicalstudent............. the innocent men and women and children that die everyday at the hands of your Bretheren............ in the name of whatever cult you believe in today...............

you justify that???????? you truly do deserve all that is in store for you in times to come......

Well said...

I know replying to your insanity is useless, but you continue to take your own words out of context, and where disputed with valid points you completely skip the issue. So, I'll waste another 5 minutes re-focusing yourself, and all of us, on your original and mundane comments.

And what about the treatment of the USA to its own soldiers when it routinely uses them as guinea pigs. I'm sure you have heard of good ole Agent Orange or testing nuclear radiation on soldiers as the government did during the Cold War?
    The original question was whether or not the vietnam war protests were un-patriotic...I answered yes and gave reason for my beliefs. I never claimed the US is perfect bro...just that it's about as good as gets. Believe it or not, Islam doesn't have a perfect history either. But somehow you go off on a completely different tangent.

Are you trying to be comical? The USA is the one who starved the entire nation much like it does to Cuba.
    Ohhhhhh wait! I think I know what you are referring to?? The good ole' Food For Oil Program. I let food enter your country if you give me everything you got. There is a word for that: it's called exploitation. It's also called mass genocide.
    Comical indeed. Why has it ever been the responsibility of the United States to feed other countries? Iraq was getting paid handsomely for their oil...it just never made it past the people that Saddam's regime chose. Comparing "mass genocide" and the "oil for food" program is a stretch...even for you. Exploitation...maybe...nothing comparable to genocide.

Cuba...very interesting that you mention them. Why not mention the entrie history of Cuba? Just that we quit exporting and importing to them so that they are stricken with starvation? Besides the irrelevancy of this point, why is it the US responsiblity to feed Cuba to begin with?

Oh yeah...once again you take my reply and evade the issue that the response was intended for...my reply was to your remark that "millions of Iraqi children have died due to the actions of the United States since the first Gulf War." Millions of Iraqi children....come on, once again you are wrong. But, you spout off big words that come out of nowhere and have no real focus or meaning.

[QUOTE=MedicalStudent]Once again, the comedy in your posts -- is it intentional, or only a consequence of your ignorance? Please do read up on cluster bombs and the use of them by US forces.
    This is what irks me about the Rambo-types like yourselves. You see a one-sided picture. For once, run a search on good ole' Yahoo and look at photographs and/or footage of the Iraqi dead and wounded.
    Of course, the Iraqis are inconsequential. It is only the US soldiers that matter. We cry big crocodile tears when a soldier of war dies, but when an innocent civilian dies...then who cares? "Collateral damage."[\quote]

I know that I seperated my replies out very clearly. How are you not able to understand what I am replying to. I think that you do, but you know that you are wrong and choose to follow an entirely different subject. That says a lot about the validity of your arguement.

I replied to your posting of:
    In addition, the US has used cluster bombs and other WMDs against the Iraqi population. Cluster bombs are banned by international law and used only to inflict the MAXIMUM number of civilian death.
    The USA did NOT use any WMD in Iraq. Period. Do a google search on "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and famarilize yourself with them before throwing such accusations around so loosely.

Once again, you link 911 somehow to Iraq. I find this idiotic. This sentence of yours encapsulates everything I hold against you. You were hurt by 911 and so in your anger...you react by bombing everything in sight. There's a word for such an individual who believes in wanton destruction to get revenge (even though it be on innocent civilians): terrorist.
    You show just why the average American and especially the GI suffer from a bad case of idiocy...linking 911 to Iraq is comical.
    Your original remark:
    You want to talk about the actions of America in Iraq and Afghanistan, then let's talk. The conduct of the US military is a crime against humanity and history shall remember it as such.
    Hey, meathead, you mentioned Afghanistan. I was replying to that. Again...you are wrong.

LOL. Actually, Baghdad was the center of a Muslim empire which threatened to invade all of Europe. Europe at the time cowered at the power of the great Islamic civilizations.

Of course, you know nothing about this because your knowledge of history starts at 1400...oh wait, never mind..you don't even possess this amount since you are a meat-head.
    Your original comment:
    Today, the USA is a super-power and does as she pleases. But history has a quaint way about it. Little do people remember that Baghdad used to be the "super-power" of the world just a few hundred years ago.
    Threatening Europe does not qualify as a "Super-Power" as you said. But, once again you evade the facts and create new topics.

Once again, I'll bet you two of your dog's farts that you don't know diddly about Malcolm X.
    Got me there....and there's more to that story.

I'll finish later. You really should pursue politics...your as full of shiet as the rest of them. I hear Iraq has some openings.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    also - one rare thing we might agree on - it really was a tragedy that MalcomX was cut down so early - although he was a hustler and not above playing dirty - IMO he really was a seeker of truth and I think had he lived long enough he would have come full circle enough to have cut through a lot of the crass stupidity and the craven leadership that the black community is burdened with today - I am also not so sure he would have stayed a muslim either - but that is a subject no doubt where we differ
    I consider myself an expert on Malcolm X. (I even took up his name upon conversion to Islam.) Having done extensive research on Malcolm X and knowing people who also knew Malcolm, I am convinced that he would have remained Muslim. Please visit www.malcolm-x.org for further details on the life of Malcolm X.
    If you look at photographs of Malcolm X in his final year, he was in full Muslim garb, donning Arab clothing. He signed an affidavit claiming his allegiance to orthodox Islam and was being personally taught by a Pakistani Muslim.
    Malcolm X, had he went full circle, would have turned into Imam Jamil Amin,formerly known as H. Rap Brown (another very famous "civil" rights activist). You can view the life and story of Imam Jamil Amin at www.imamjamil.com . Very fascinating stuff.

The original question was whether or not the vietnam war protests were un-patriotic...I answered yes and gave reason for my beliefs. I never claimed the US is perfect bro...
    No, my ever so slow and dim-witted friend...you once again missed the entire point of why I made a certain point. When I mentioned the actions of the US government against its own personell...it was only so that you may reflect. You somehow equate pro-war as patriotism, when I am here telling you that it is the very military heads that are responsible for some very un-patriotic behavior (such as testing weaponry on its own soldiers).

Comical indeed. Why has it ever been the responsibility of the United States to feed other countries? Iraq was getting paid handsomely for their oil...it just never made it past the people that Saddam's regime chose. Comparing "mass genocide" and the "oil for food" program is a stretch...even for you. Exploitation...maybe...nothing comparable to genocide.

Cuba...very interesting that you mention them. Why not mention the entrie history of Cuba? Just that we quit exporting and importing to them so that they are stricken with starvation? Besides the irrelevancy of this point, why is it the US responsiblity to feed Cuba to begin with?
    Ahh, you really are hilarious. Do you know anything about anything? Do you know that the USA has had a decades long blockade of Cuba? That not only does the USA not trade with Cuba, but it also forces other countries to refrain from trading with Cuba. The USA uses its bullying power to bully other countries into complying.
    So no , the USA is not responsible for feeding Cuba and Iraq. However, it is a war CRIME when they inhibit Cuba and Iraq from getting its necessities from other countries. America can do what she wills where she wills, but when it bullies other countries into doing the same...this is disgusting and history will remember it.
    If you knew what the USA has done to Cuba and the Latino countries in general...you would get that arrogant American attitude a reality check. The USA is hated in Central and South America due to its criminal conduct.

Oh yeah...once again you take my reply and evade the issue that the response was intended for...my reply was to your remark that "millions of Iraqi children have died due to the actions of the United States since the first Gulf War." Millions of Iraqi children....come on, once again you are wrong. But, you spout off big words that come out of nowhere and have no real focus or meaning.
    Do some research, Sherlock Holmes. In fact, look up Scott Reitter, the UN weapons inspector who resigned from his post in protest. He attested to the fact that MILLIONS (yes, millions) of Iraqi children have died every year due to the actions of America. The Iraqi hospitals are witnessing abnormal conditions in their patients that cannot be diagnosed because they are new illnesses.
    Iraq used to be a well-to-do country relatively in the Third World. America turned it into a bread-basket country. Starvation of a country. History shall remember. Iraq used to be a really nice place before the foreigners, colonizers, and imperialists got involved.

The USA did NOT use any WMD in Iraq. Period. Do a google search on "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and famarilize yourself with them before throwing such accusations around so loosely.
    You are wrong. Cluster bombs. Please read Amnesty International's report. And by the way, I was talking sarcastically when I said "run a google search". Surely, you can do better than that. Try starting with Amnesty International.

Hey, meathead, you mentioned Afghanistan. I was replying to that. Again...you are wrong.
    Once again, you take things out of context and mix up things. You fail to see shades of colors--to you , everything is black and white, and we should blow up everything that moves. Rambo!!!!

Threatening Europe does not qualify as a "Super-Power" as you said. But, once again you evade the facts and create new topics.
    Seriously, you are a half-wit. OK, follow me here. I know you're slow, but please try. Why do you think I qualified my statement by using quotes? And I also explained to you that the technology that has allowed globalization did not exist back then. So it was a "super-power" of the time, but the word cannot be used in the same way, since "super-power" is a recent phenomena that came into existence after the end of World War II.
    [b] And evade the facts? Who is evading the facts except you? You are the one who has a deficit of facts and deficient in intelligence. You don't even know the history of Iraq, Baghdad, or the neighboring countries. How can you bomb a country without knowing such things? You and your ignorance disgust me.[b]

Sigh...it's a marathon of morons here.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-24-2004 at 08:17 PM.

Finally something we see eye to eye on!!!

This is how true Americans think my little confused friend:

This is what Andy Rooney said on "60 Minutes" a few weeks back:
    "I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big
    campfires. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE?

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion.

I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund,
    Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America.

Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are
    different, weird, or tick me off. When 70% of the people who get
    arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the Law of Probability.

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen, you should have to speak English!

My father and grandfather didn't die in vain so you can leave the
    countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry self if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document; and open to their interpretations.

I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better, and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy who invented the Internet to help you.

"I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please
    don't pretend they are a political statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip ring heals. I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me french fries!

I am sick of "Political Correctness." I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa; so how can they be"African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe.

I am proud to be from America and nowhere else. And if you don't like my point of view, tough.

While life may not be the party we hoped for, while we're here we might as well dance.

peace,

ttgb

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is how true Americans think my little confused friend:

campfires. I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts for squirting out babies.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE?

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion.

I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund,
    Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America.

Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the Law of Probability.

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen, you should have to speak English!

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry self if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document; and open to their interpretations.

I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better, and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy who invented the Internet to help you.

don't pretend they are a political statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip ring heals. I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me french fries!

I am sick of "Political Correctness." I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa; so how can they be"African-Americans"? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe.

I am proud to be from America and nowhere else. And if you don't like my point of view, tough.

While life may not be the party we hoped for, while we're here we might as well dance.

peace,

ttgb
    agreed, now let put a end to this thread, im tired of hearing my religion is better then yours from everyones mouth.

thank you

Rules

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    No, my ever so slow and dim-witted friend...
    Seriously, you are a half-wit. OK, follow me here. I know you're slow, but please try. ? You and your ignorance disgust me.[b]

This is where you lose all credibility. Sinking to name calling and insults ruins your credibility. If you came here to inform or to debate you have now lost that opportunity by angering or alienating people. You are a sprinter in this "marathon of morons" and have jumped right into the lead. You will be eaten alive in your residency with your superior attitude. Your arrogance is offensive and your attitude and behavior childish. I'll follow this post just for the amusment of reading your uncivil response.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member

Word... :spudnik4:

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

medstudent

listen med your are surely intitled to your opinion, the only beef i have with you is the reply to totenkpots thread saying he just got back from iraq. it just wasnt appropriate! i think this is how this thread began. anyway im not going to be immature and say get out of this country or whatever, but if your not proud to ba an american and hate this country for its horrible past then why do you let america educate you. you seem pretty intellegent but i just dont understand this. i mean i agree that americas past is pretty bad and im surely not proud of it but what country hasnt done others or its own people wrongly. you know that other african tribes captured other africans to sell them into slavery. it wasnt like a bunch of white folks were the only ones to go over and fill the boats ,but are guilty for creating the demand for slavery.

Quite the contrary, I believe that Malcom would have had a much greater impact rather than being something of a societal dropout like Jamil before his arrest - irrespective of Jamil's level of guilt in shooting the 2 police officers or his prior altercations (after his "transformation") - Malcom had only a short time to look at the true Islamic faith and I do believe that the experience allowed him to strip a large level of garbage which he had been "bamboozled" with - so I expect 30-40 years would have truly had a good effect on him, since I do believe he was intellectually honest with himself, if not always others of course.

I consider myself an expert on Malcolm X. (I even took up his name upon conversion to Islam.) Having done extensive research on Malcolm X and knowing people who also knew Malcolm, I am convinced that he would have remained Muslim. Please visit www.malcolm-x.org for further details on the life of Malcolm X.
    If you look at photographs of Malcolm X in his final year, he was in full Muslim garb, donning Arab clothing. He signed an affidavit claiming his allegiance to orthodox Islam and was being personally taught by a Pakistani Muslim.
    Malcolm X, had he went full circle, would have turned into Imam Jamil Amin,formerly known as H. Rap Brown (another very famous "civil" rights activist). You can view the life and story of Imam Jamil Amin at www.imamjamil.com . Very fascinating stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Quite the contrary, I believe that Malcom would have had a much greater impact rather than being something of a societal dropout like Jamil before his arrest - irrespective of Jamil's level of guilt in shooting the 2 police officers or his prior altercations (after his "transformation") - Malcom had only a short time to look at the true Islamic faith and I do believe that the experience allowed him to strip a large level of garbage which he had been "bamboozled" with - so I expect 30-40 years would have truly had a good effect on him, since I do believe he was intellectually honest with himself, if not always others of course.
    Right before his death, the words of Malcolm X himself...here is the evidence completely refuting what you have just said. What you have said is pure conjecture and any scholar would deny it as based on spurious conjecture and nothing more...Here are quotes from Malcolm X himself right before his assassination:

"I am and always will be a Muslim. My religion is Islam."

"I believe in Islam. I am a Muslim and there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim, nothing wrong with the religion of Islam. It just teaches us to believe in Allah as the God. Those of you who are Christian probably believe in the same God, because I think you believe in the God Who created the universe. That's the One we believe in, the One Who created universe--the only difference being you call Him God and we call Him Allah. The Jews call Him Jehovah. If you could understand Hebrew, you would probably call Him Jehovah too. If you could understand Arabic, you would probably call Him Allah...."

"America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Throughout my travels in the Muslim world, I have met, talked to, and even eaten with people who in America would have been considered white, but the white attitude was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam. I have never before seen sincere and true brotherhood practiced by all together, irrespective of their color."

"I believe in a religion that believes in freedom. Any time I have to accept a religion that won't let me fight a battle for my people, I say to hell with that religion."

"True Islam taught me that it takes all of the religious, political, economic, psychological, and racial ingredients, or characteristics, to make the Human Family and the Human Society complete."

"Here I am, back in Mecca. I am still traveling, trying to broaden my mind, for I've seen too much of the damage narrow-mindedness can make of things, and when I return home to America, I will devote what energies I have to repairing the damage."

"And if I can die having brought any light, having exposed any meaningful truth that will help destroy the racist cancer that is malignant in the body of America then, all of the credit is due to Allah. Only the mistakes have been mine."

"All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds."

TryingToGetBig--that was the most RANDOM post ever. I don't see how it fits here at all...but alas, I shall entertain you.

Does it not make you sick in the stomach to think that Americans make up only 5% of the world's population and yet consume 80% of the world's resources? And surely, that can only be done by thievery and deciet?

Hmm...I'm not too passionate about this one either way...although I would probably ban guns if given the chance.

Hmm, perhaps. I am a pro-active black man who advocates blacks to become upright and moral human beings. This cannot be enforced by any outside force but only by the hearts of a people themselves. As Allah Almighty says in the Quran: "Allah does not change a condition of a people until they change their inner-selves."

Hmmm....once again, I'm not too passionate about this topic. Although I don't think you should enforce what people speak in their own homes. Sounds kinda Gestapo to me. Although, I guess everyone should speak English...but here's my biggest qualm. It's usually hicks like you who complain the most about people speaking english, and yet you yourself cannot speak proper english. Your poor command of the English language reflects poorly on your "output".

Were these the same forefathers of yours who ravaged the Native Americans, enslaved the black population, stole land from Mexicans, colonized the Third World, and broke international law?

Are you un-employed or something? LOL, you sound like those hicks who complain about foreigners taking your job, but in reality--it's just that you are too lazy and dumb to hold down real jobs. Asian people come to America, can't speak a word of english, and yet are way way way more successful than people like you. Maybe us black and white people can take a hint from them.

OK , this is where you irk me. TO DEFEND THEIR FREEDOMS? This is what I hate about you arrogant Americans. You say that you are fighting for someone else's rights when they themselves HATE you. But of course, YOU are superior and you are their protector guardian angel sent down to protect them from themselves. You are just like the Nazis who blitzed other countries claiming to free them.

Wow, you sound so dumb. A liberal or conservative? Isn't that just about everyone? lol

I hate tattoos. They are forbidden in my religion, and I personally think they look un-professional.

Because blacks were brought here in chains and your fore-fathers came willingly. This makes all the difference, Sherlock.
    And also, we claim "Africa" becuase we don't know where we came from due to your fore-fathers.

Yes, you are American and so you are superior to the rest of mankind. (The parallels in history are of course all too obvious to the perceptive reader.)

I can't dance. I only dance after taking a shower and then I do a little jig before the mirror. But that's about it.
    Last edited by MedicalStudent; 02-24-2004 at 11:32 PM.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey medicalstudent you do realize your Islamic brothers in places like Saudi Arabia and Yemen continue to be active in the slave trade from all walks of life including Africa. I repsect your opinion on your perspective...however I do think your somewhat of a hypocrite. You represent the Islamic faith and speak about how fruitful it is but when I look at the Middle East I see nothing but repressed, unhappy, mindless zombies with absolutely no political freedoms. They use torture and brutal beatings on their own citizens. You really bash America but look at your prime example of how Islam is used.

Actually I have to say that Andy Rooney never said that. There is a website dedicated to debunking fake stuff like that. Besides andy rooney is as liberal as they come and thats a pretty conservative statement.

Symian is offline Member
    You are wrong. Cluster bombs. Please read Amnesty International's report. And by the way, I was talking sarcastically when I said "run a google search". Surely, you can do better than that. Try starting with Amnesty International.
    I have to correct you MedicalStudent. Cluster bombs are not WMD. As stated in the Geneva Conventions WMD are Chemical, Biological, Radiological and/or Nuclear. While cluster bombs may frag some innocents the blast radius is about the size of a football field, depending upon the openning envelope. FAR from being a Weapon Of MASS Destruction. And we are barred from using WMD unless they are used against us.

I'm sorry if you or Amnesty Internation think that cluster bombs are inhumane. As a CAS controller BLUs are one of my many assets of ordinance, and we think about the ramifications of thier use extensively before deploying them. War is what it is and if one bomb happens to be dropped in a populated area, it was for good reason. People would like everything to be perfect, but war is controlled chaos, and is anything but.

Amnesty International's Artical

Sym

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Hey medicalstudent you do realize your Islamic brothers in places like Saudi Arabia and Yemen continue to be active in the slave trade from all walks of life including Africa. I repsect your opinion on your perspective...however I do think your somewhat of a hypocrite. You represent the Islamic faith and speak about how fruitful it is but when I look at the Middle East I see nothing but repressed, unhappy, mindless zombies with absolutely no political freedoms. They use torture and brutal beatings on their own citizens. You really bash America but look at your prime example of how Islam is used.

AHHAHAHAHHAhahahahAHHAHAHHAhahah

OK OK, here's the deal, Meat-head. I promise to walk away from this Forum if you are correct in saying that Saudi Arabia and Yemen practise slavery.

I'll walk away. Promise.

Man, you are a riot. Seriously. LOL. Are you involved in some sort of narcotics such as ...I dunno...hashish or PCP?

It's stupid responses like yours that are the epitome of what I stand against.

Please everyone do observe. A US military man himself...says there is slavery in Saudi and Yemen. That's HILARIOUS man. This is EXACTLY what I was talking about. People like YOU who want to blow up things in those "****" Arab countries when you don't know anything about anything.

Your post is comical. I win hands-down. *doing Rocky dance*

See you have absolutely nothing to come back at me with.....am i supposed to trust your sh*tty meaningless word? Actually I've seen about 5 or 6 documentaries about how foreigners are kidnapped brought to Saudi Arabia and used as sex slaves. Your a god**** idiot. You on the other hand have nothing. Your threads have proved worthless over and over and just as I proved idiot that your blinded by ideology and refuse to look at facts. I proved myself right so take your rocky dance and blow it out your ass.

oh and 33% of the military is MINORITY.......not all MINORITIES are black douchebag.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    AHHAHAHAHHAhahahahAHHAHAHHAhahah

OK OK, here's the deal, Meat-head. I promise to walk away from this Forum if you are correct in saying that Saudi Arabia and Yemen practise slavery.

I'll walk away. Promise.

Man, you are a riot. Seriously. LOL. Are you involved in some sort of narcotics such as ...I dunno...hashish or PCP?
    medicalstudent..When was the last time you were in either of those locations?? Yemen or Saudi Arabia? Probably never, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say maybe on a slim chance you have visited the area..And if you are American as you have proclaimed so many times in this thread, why do you always refer to "You Americans". when you make a statement?? I am trying very much to understand your point and purpose, but at this time it truly escapes me..Do explain..

Doc M

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information