Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Had to go to ER this morning

Well Friday night at work I took a pee break (bout 8:30-9:00) and noticed that my pissed looked very dark. (strange cuz i drink tons of water and its always clear) didnt really pay to much attention cuz it was during a rush that i was using the bathroom. (chef at a very busy restaurant) then came home at about midnight and took another piss before bed and it was a dark dark red/brown color. So i woke up my g/f and had her check it out to make sure i wasnt seeing shit... and she confirmed my suspicions. i was pissing blood. we went to bed sayin that if i was still pissin it in the morning i would see a doc. well at 830 i woke up cuz thats when i wake up every morning. and guess what... i was still pissing blood. so we went to the ER. blah blah sat in the waiting room. saw the doc. pissed in a cup. blood tests results came back negative for anything... doc referred me to a urologist for a CAT scan. so my options are... I have a bladder infection.. urinary tract infection.. kidney stone.. or a tumor on my bladder or urinary tract. UGH!! and i dont have health insurance. I have to wait a month a half till i get insurance through my job. I have stopped urinating blood so Im thinking about just holding off to get the CAT scan till i get insurance. Unless!! i start urinating blood again then ill be forced to. Anyone have of the aformentioned things?? Or pee blood before. Not really worried cuz im not the type to flip out or worry about things very much. If i have any of the things i named.. they will get taken care of or they wont. thats just how i am. just looking for any info or experiences.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    not sure if this is the kinda thing to be waiting on bro.....

either way start mega dosing cranberry extract every day!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Years ago I passed a stone *excruciating* which left scaring which eventually turned into a urinary track infection. Make sure you get this taken care of. Shit hurts!!!!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..and if you're on cycle right now, go off until you're completely squared away...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..and if you're on cycle right now, go off until you're completely squared away...

nope im not on cycle. not planning one for sometime to come also. and yes im taking a crap load of cranberry juice extract. i upped my water intake. even though i drink like a fish already.

==update== last night at 3 in the morning i woke up with excrutiating pain on the left side of my back. right under the rib cage. it hurt so bad i couldnt breath. it brought me to my knees and brought tears to my eyes. one of my best friends is an EMT and a nurse so i called him up and he came right over (i live in PA so we have gotten about six inches of snow, so it really ment alot to me that he would get in his car and drive over here at 3am in a bad ass snowstorm) he checked me out and said that its most likely a stone. and that it shifted. because the pain went away. but let me tell you i am not looking forward to feeling that pain again. He told me that there is really nothin to do about it. even if i go to doc. i mean the stone has to pass either way. guess im gonna have to stick it out and see what happens

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    I took my father to the hospital with the same kind of pains. Turned out is was a stone. Sh%t will bring a growing man to their knees. Good luck with that.

thanks alot man. now the hardest part is waiting for it to pass... ouch. i dont even want to think about it

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    holy shit bruta :0 !

get well soon!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro..... damn that sucks...

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    damn man, good luck with that!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you dont have to pass it, there is technology out right now that will blast it into millions of microscopic pieces using high frequency sound waves, my grnpa gets it done monthly he get huge stones all the time so now they just do this and he has not passed a stone in years. talk to a doctor and see if he can hook you up with that after you get insurance. if not sorry about your luck.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    dont wait for anything , take care of it now, even though your not peeing blood now, doesn't mean it cant happen again

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...dukkitdalaw, depending on the composition of the stone, you may be more prone than usual to this occuring again....
    ..Although the technology is available to crush the stone using sound waves, most of the docs aroud here reserve it for stones that have quit moving or for those patients that have a history of large stones...

..I feel for you, it's a painful problem; I've repaired more than one hole in the wall where I punched it when a stone was moving around...The first time I has a stone, the urologist had me p!ssing through a sock to catch it when it passed...I swear the thing felt like a kettleball trying to pass through me....believe it or not, it was only about the size of a turnipseed....

...Really makes you respect women for the pain they endure during childbirth..

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ...dukkitdalaw, depending on the composition of the stone, you may be more prone than usual to this occuring again....
    ..Although the technology is available to crush the stone using sound waves, most of the docs aroud here reserve it for stones that have quit moving or for those patients that have a history of large stones...

..I feel for you, it's a painful problem; I've repaired more than one hole in the wall where I punched it when a stone was moving around...The first time I has a stone, the urologist had me p!ssing through a sock to catch it when it passed...I swear the thing felt like a kettleball trying to pass through me....believe it or not, it was only about the size of a turnipseed....

...Really makes you respect women for the pain they endure during childbirth..

AG
    thanks for your feedback bro. i am going to talk to the HR department at work today and see if there is anyway to get insurance a month early. lol because i seriously dont have a dime of money until about april. and i in debt enough already so i really dont want to go and have a hospital bill me and then just not pay the bill. im more resposible then that. im just going to have to wait and see.... if i start pissing blood badly again... ill be forced to go. or if i am in excruciating pain... ill be forced to go. hopefully i can hold it off for another month. Im only 21... i always thought Kindey Stones mainly showed up in ppl a bit older then this. Guess not. damnit haha

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, sounds like either a stone or a kidney infection. My GF had to go to the ER at 4AM on morning cause of severe back pain, and that is what is was. Stone will pass, infection needs antibiotics, get taht looked at bro.

Thread Information