Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jerm is offline Banned

Stupid women on Match.com

I had emailed some woman few weeks back on match.com just to say hi and she sends me this reply. I wish I had some program where I could reach through my computer and pimp slap this bitch.

Hi there! Sorry it has taken so long to repsond but somehow I skipped three
    or four emails and never realized it. I guess I just don't take the time to
    sit down and keep up with the emails either; so I apoligize. It's nice to
    meet someone from my area. So you think you've seen me at the gym? Maybe
    so. I'm not so much into the aerobics classes but I do a lot of the others.
    Say hi sometime.

I will tell you, we can't date, but thanks for your email. I have three
    cats that are my children. I noticed you don't like cats. The most
    important issue is that you're not religious. Morals are great and
    definitely needed, but without a relationship with God, a person doesn't
    truly get it. Please dont' think I'm saying I"m better or anything along
    those lines, cause I'm not. I just can't date or really hang out with
    people that live in the darkness. It's too easier in our world to slip. God
    is important part of me; He is the reason I'm here and I'm so blessed He
    loves me enough to sent His son (Jesus) to die for me. He feels the same
    for you; you should look into. You're welcome to come to my singles class
    Sunday morning. I go to First Baptist; it's the career class
    at 9:30am. We'd love to have you! (You should definitely go see the movie,
    Passion of Christ)

Again thank you for your email.

mass junkie is offline banned
    lmao.......once I launch my dating site bro...ill pm you and give you a free membership.......

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    mass i want one too..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would go to church, feign salvation, charm the pants off her, and then see what happens.

jerm is offline Banned
    I thought about saying it was a typo and thats i'm religious and then banging her and yelling out ALLAH-U-AKHBAR as I orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I would go to church, feign salvation, charm the pants off her, and then see what happens.
    Last edited by jerm; 02-23-2004 at 11:29 PM.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

"I have 3 cats who are my children" "you live in the darkness!!" Email her back and tell her you are a juicer, i wonder what would happen!!! She'll probally sit down, and email you scriptures all night!!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    so why are you bashing her becaue she is religious.. atleast shes honest.. its her opinion to be that way. who are you to judge??

jerm is offline Banned
    There is a way to say it and way not to say it. This woman said it in the wrong way. And if you didnt notice she judged me, She said if I dont believe in jesus chris i'm a bad person. Dont let your misguided hatred of me cloud your vision. Your rude PM to me was enough for me to lose all respect for you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    so why are you bashing her becaue she is religious.. atleast shes honest.. its her opinion to be that way. who are you to judge??

ttuPrincess Guest
    im sorry you lost respect for me because i simply asked you not to talk to me..I did not come onto Ar to be hit on in PM's by male memebers..and in case you cannot read proper english.. no where in there did she say you are a bad person... you seem to read a to into what people write.... and that my dear is why i do not like you..

jerm is offline Banned
    You sure have some kind of complex where you think all guys are hitting on you becuase you think youre super hot or something. Let me requote my PM for people who missed it in its entirety.

BEGINNING Hey I noticed youre from Texas are you in the houston area? END talk about reading into what people write. More like wishful thinking honey.

So if thats a me hitting on you then you got major problems. And just to bring you back to reality, if thats your picture in your avatar, youre not that hot for me to hit on you so snap out of it babe.

Well I'm going to bed to get my Beauty Sleep, which is something you might want to look into.

im sorry you lost respect for me because i simply asked you not to talk to me..I did not come onto Ar to be hit on in PM's by male memebers..and in case you cannot read proper english.. no where in there did she say you are a bad person... you seem to read a to into what people write.... and that my dear is why i do not like you..
    Last edited by jerm; 02-23-2004 at 11:40 PM.

wow... time out!!!! stop right now.. ok lets squash this sh!t

ttuPrincess Guest
    Not your exact PM but yes close... and to REQUOTE my PM.. Not to be rude, but please don't talk to me!

Back to catwomans email!!!! Tell her you don't care about religion, and you want to tounge jack her sh!t box!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

someone spank me?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Refer to my quote........

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Seeing disagreement as to the meaning of her post I opted to re-read the original message and IMO she was definitely condescending and judgemental towards you jerm. If I had to guess I would say he is probably bashing her because her reply was obnoxious to say the least.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    dude you gotta send her a reply . Try this one......

So your saying you enjoy anal..?

Then post her reply lol

jerm is offline Banned
    LOL I sent her this email.

hmm that didndt sound too good on your part. The sickest most nasty people I know hide behind jesus.

she replied with this

I'm not preaching; I am in no way perfect and don't pretend to be. Yes,
    unfortunately corrupt people do claim to be followers which give the rest of
    us bad reputations. When Judgement Day arrives, they will be judged
    accordingly; as will the rest of us. Good luck with your search.

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Back to catwomans email!!!! Tell her you don't care about religion, and you want to tounge jack her sh!t box!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CutieFace Guest
    WELL i'LL TELL YOU.....I spent some time on match.com and it's the last place I would go to meet a normal, well adjusted emotionally, mentally healthy person

This woman could've relayed her message in a much more positive , friendlier way....

Cutie

jerm is offline Banned
    Biggest wate of 60 bucks in my opinion. I havent gotten one date off it and basically quit using it after the 1st week. Gym is the place to get date baby!!! Plus the girls have more in common with me there, they workout and they are usually hot and I can check them out in person first. BTW whats with fat chicks wanting us to accept that they are fat and love them for their insides instead of trying to work hard and be healthy and get thinner? I mean do guys with bald heads say you gotta love me for my bald head, no they go get propeica or shave their heads and grow a goatee. Is it just me or do fat chicks usually have a bad attitude thats a total turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    WELL i'LL TELL YOU.....I spent some time on match.com and it's the last place I would go to meet a normal, well adjusted emotionally, mentally healthy person

This woman could've relayed her message in a much more positive , friendlier way....

Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    Biggest wate of 60 bucks in my opinion. I havent gotten one date off it and basically quit using it after the 1st week. Gym is the place to get date baby!!! Plus the girls have more in common with me there, they workout and they are usually hot and I can check them out in person first. BTW whats with fat chicks wanting us to accept that they are fat and love them for their insides instead of trying to work hard and be healthy and get thinner? I mean do guys with bald heads say you gotta love me for my bald head, no they go get propeica or shave their heads and grow a goatee. Is it just me or do fat chicks usually have a bad attitude thats a total turn off.

dude why are you paying for online dating service anyway..? are you that lonely? go to a singles bar and 4 of 5 times you pick someone up... as far as fat people go. not all of them have the drive or the will power to wake up go to the gym and then eat 6-8 meals a day to loose weight.. i myself used to be overweight and bro its ****en hard to loose weight.. thats why all you ecto's shouldnt talk **** cause you have no idea.. its harder to loose and keep weight of then to gain it...

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    thats why all you ecto's shouldnt talk **** cause you have no idea..
    Ecto's... You mean slimer from ghostbusters.. Slimer was an ecto-plasmic entity.. Hell slimer was a pig, all that little guy did was eat!!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Please, guys have a sense of humor.. I am kidding..

jerm is offline Banned
    Big mistake using this dating service. I've had good experience in the past off this other website met some really hot chicks off there so i thought i'd try match.com but it sucked. BTW I dont pick up girls at bars or clubs, its just my opinion that they are dirty. I generally go for clean women who havent been with a lot of guys and are looking for a relationship. Thats hard to find in a bar or club. Plus I really have no game in a bar

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    dude why are you paying for online dating service anyway..? are you that lonely? go to a singles bar and 4 of 5 times you pick someone up... as far as fat people go. not all of them have the drive or the will power to wake up go to the gym and then eat 6-8 meals a day to loose weight.. i myself used to be overweight and bro its ****en hard to loose weight.. thats why all you ecto's shouldnt talk **** cause you have no idea.. its harder to loose and keep weight of then to gain it...

jerm is offline Banned
    Nothing I can do about others opinoins. ttuPrincess will attack everyone of my posts from now on just as she has done in the past. Her platform is lacking as the attacks on me are unfounded and with no basis in fact. She has some issues that need to be dealt with and there is nothing I can do about that chicano.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Seeing disagreement as to the meaning of her post I opted to re-read the original message and IMO she was definitely condescending and judgemental towards you jerm. If I had to guess I would say he is probably bashing her because her reply was obnoxious to say the least.

Symian is offline Member

hmm that didndt sound too good on your part. The sickest most nasty people I know hide behind jesus.

she replied with this

Well, you have to give it to her for not bashing you after you basically compared her to "the sickest most nasty people" you know.

Sym

ttuPrincess Guest
    Nothing I can do about others opinoins. ttuPrincess will attack everyone of my posts from now on just as she has done in the past. Her platform is lacking as the attacks on me are unfounded and with no basis in fact. She has some issues that need to be dealt with and there is nothing I can do about that chicano.
    Please do not ever speak of me again, as I will do the same twoards you..

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

if thats your picture in your avatar, youre not that hot for me to hit on you so snap out of it babe.
    OUCH!!! Maybe she feels the same way.

Stengun

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Please do not ever speak of me again, as I will do the same twoards you..
    Get over yourself, you'd be lucky if he still wanted to talk about you or to you. Don't you have anything better to do than hang around some internet steroid site in order to make sure that people you've never met or know anything about don't talk about you. I get so sick and tired of girls your age and their stuck up attitudes. Why is it that you think you're better that him? You judge Jerm because he PM'd you and asked you if you lived in the same area. How is that a pick-up line? You've got some issues.... F**king superiority complex, usually stems from low self-esteem and low self-worth....

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 02-25-2004 at 03:36 AM.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    All the hostility lately everyones just going nuts, i'm not gonna get caught up in this.............................................. .............. i HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k........................or am i?

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    I feel like starting a new thread about meeting girls on the net and sleeping with them.

In fact i will

-Sean

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    All the hostility lately everyones just going nuts, i'm not gonna get caught up in this.............................................. .............. i HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k........................or am i?

Shut up you f*ckin russian A$$

muahahahaha

Feel the hate all round

I think some people here might be on too much test in their winter cycles??

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul
    Shut up you f*ckin russian A$$

muahahahaha

Feel the hate all round

I think some people here might be on too much test in their winter cycles??

That would be my main guess.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    End the bickering. If your not fond of a person, then put them on your ignore list; it's what it's there for.

Jerm, sorry things didn't pan out for you with her, but in all honesty and realization; did you really want to go out with a person who doesn't share your ideals anyway? She wasn't very tactfull in the way she declined, but it seems to me it's for the best of both of you.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    You sure have some kind of complex where you think all guys are hitting on you becuase you think youre super hot or something. Let me requote my PM for people who missed it in its entirety.

BEGINNING Hey I noticed youre from Texas are you in the houston area? END talk about reading into what people write. More like wishful thinking honey.

So if thats a me hitting on you then you got major problems. And just to bring you back to reality, if thats your picture in your avatar, youre not that hot for me to hit on you so snap out of it babe.

Well I'm going to bed to get my Beauty Sleep, which is something you might want to look into.
    Princess IS a hottie!

she replied with this

This is great....Tell her you're in a cult of Satan and you planned on sacrificing her or some shi t. Well...that would cause problems, but it would be d amn funny!!! "Yeah..I'm a juicer too, " etc etc....Not that i'm against christians or God, I myself am a Catholic..But she could have rephrased that in a much friendlier way. Thanks for the laugh bro,

--Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We all sound like a bunch of kids!!!......wait.......I AM a kid!

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Ecto's... You mean slimer from ghostbusters.. Slimer was an ecto-plasmic entity.. Hell slimer was a pig, all that little guy did was eat!!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    \

YOUR ANTI FATTI.. @#!@#

jerm is offline Banned
    not anti fatty but anti change. People who are fat and think we should accept it I got a problem with. My ex gf was over weight and now looks like something out of a playboy magazine, because she worked out an hour and a half in the gym daily and ate right. I got much respect for women like her.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    not anti fatty but anti change. People who are fat and think we should accept it I got a problem with. My ex gf was over weight and now looks like something out of a playboy magazine, because she worked out an hour and a half in the gym daily and ate right. I got much respect for women like her.
    If someone is overweight, and THEY accept it themselves, I don't see why people shouldn't respect that. However, if they are overweight, and constantly complain about it, and SAY they wanna change, but never do, then that's a big problem. Not really a matter of "respect" per say, but why not accept it?

That dating thing was messed up, better luck next time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information