Thread: X girlfriend..

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

X girlfriend..

Ok heres the story. I was dating this girl (we were practically married) for 2 years and we ended up breaking up about a year ago. We needed some time to see what else was out there and stuff you know. Anyways i dated and few other girls and she dated a few other guys, but we always kept in touch. I loved this girl very much and cared about her alot, and still do. Anyways she went away for two months and just got back about a week ago so i call her yeterday to she how she was doing and she asks if i want to come out that night and obviously i said yes. It was so weird thought it was like when i first met her all over again . Ive always wanted to started dating her again but I have not idea how to go about it, i mean im not sure what she thinks about the whole situation and i think asking her would f*ck it up, but im not sure. Last night she kept looking at me like she used to and getting close and everything seemed so normal, but it a touchy subject, and i dont want to get burned, what the f*ck am i supposed to do. I dont usually like a girl this much, and this sounds stupid but i cant stop thinking about her.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    To be honest bro just talk to her about it....ask her how she feels and say a whole bunch of mushy sh*t to her about how you feel. You know her better than anyone so you know that she must be feeling something to. Dont be afraid man just ask her how she would feel about getting back together. She probably still loves you if she still talks to you.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Play it cool........ let her know you are available... but it has to be her idea..... seems like she might be thinking...... what she could of had........ instead of what she found out there.......

good luck........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if she is worth your time again, make it known to her that your time apart made your realize how special she really is to you.

it isn't sappy or anything to just come on out and say you missed her.

say something along those lines and see her reaction, she might say the same thing back to you.

when you find the mutual ground, then you can begin rebuilding. until you don't know where that mutual ground is, you are going to be worried about getting burned or getting too invested.

go for it bro, never pass up a love like that...

I was thinking i need to tell her how i feel b/c shes never going to know if I dont say something , and if I find out later we could of had something again Im going to kick myself.....hard. Thanx for the advice guys, Im hanging out with her this week to see her pics from her trip, so we'll see how everything goes.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    what happened to make you break up in the first place? you guys just stopped seeing eye to eye or.......

I think the breaking-up-to-see-what-else-is-out-there tactic is a bad move....

If you love the person then why look for something better? I think the odds of you getting back together are pretty good

Unless of course there were other reasons for the initial breakup......

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    what happened to make you break up in the first place? you guys just stopped seeing eye to eye or.......

I think the breaking-up-to-see-what-else-is-out-there tactic is a bad move....

If you love the person then why look for something better? I think the odds of you getting back together are pretty good

Unless of course there were other reasons for the initial breakup......
    We broke up b/c we just wanted some time apart and to see what else is out there, and I do agree with you that its a bad move, i realize that now b/c I know there isnt anything else out there. I would only take back one thing in my life, i always told myself to have no regrets but us breaking up is one regret i have. It was totally mutual, but still stupid now that i look back on it.

someday is offline Member
    I was in your exact same shoes up until this last christmas. I dated a girl for over two years and we broke up cause i moved a couple hours away and the rest of the s torygoes pretty much like yours. I talked to her one night and told her i missed what we had and all that anyhow to make a long story short when we actually started dating again i realized that in the two years we'd been apart we'd both changed tremendously and though we were still good friends could never have what we used to. I hope everything turns out the way you want it bro.

Thread Information