MattyB is offline Junior Member

What kind of needles should I use?

Doing my first cycle (dbol and deca ) what kind of needles should I use? Also, where can I get them...?? Other than at the doctor's, I've never seen a needle before, and even at the doctor's office I've never really got to see one up close lol, so please be specific and detailed, thanks a lot. Appreciate it

AnabolicAlien Guest

what?

dbol and deca eh? word on the street around here is that you'll have no penis left if you don't do testosterone with it. i can't speak from personal experience though.

if you know anyone who's heavily into narcotics in your area i'm sure they can hook you up with a good source of sterile darts.

E.T.

BiGReDSaL is offline New Member

Got pinz?

Hey dude, getting pins is the easy part. You can get all you need cheap at http://www.getpinz.com If you are just starting out, I reccomend using an 20 G X 1.5" 3CC, Syringe with Needle. Make sure you get the B-D pins. I like the 20 gauge personally because ou can feel it going in and it delivers the juice real quick. With a 1.5 inch syringe you'll be able to hit shallow depths at .5 and 1 inch easily without changing needle tips and don't worry about the price, you can reuse or pass around if you wish a needle up to 6 times before it gets too dull to pentrate your skin. The longest my frinds and I ever passed a pin around was like 8 times. though.If you're the guy using it on the 7th aor 8th time, you really feel that suckker bite. Some people like that

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    dbol and deca eh? word on the street around here is that you'll have no penis left if you don't do testosterone with it. i can't speak from personal experience though.

if you know anyone who's heavily into narcotics in your area i'm sure they can hook you up with a good source of sterile darts.

E.T.
    you are correct in the first paragraph and way off on the second

Quote Originally Posted by BiGReDSaL
    Hey dude, getting pins is the easy part. You can get all you need cheap at http://www.getpinz.com If you are just starting out, I reccomend using an 20 G X 1.5" 3CC, Syringe with Needle. Make sure you get the B-D pins. I like the 20 gauge personally because ou can feel it going in and it delivers the juice real quick. With a 1.5 inch syringe you'll be able to hit shallow depths at .5 and 1 inch easily without changing needle tips and don't worry about the price, you can reuse or pass around if you wish a needle up to 6 times before it gets too dull to pentrate your skin. The longest my frinds and I ever passed a pin around was like 8 times. though.If you're the guy using it on the 7th aor 8th time, you really feel that suckker bite. Some people like that
    1. please edit your post...we do not source post...not even pins...keep it to pms

2. a 20g is going to leave a lot of unneccesary scar tissue....get some 23g 1.5" for glutes and 25g 1" for everywhere else.....

3. WTF???...pass around a needle...that has to be the #1 stupidest thing I ever heard!!!!!!I will not even draw and shoot with the samw pin

4. matty...please do not listen to either of these clowns...pm me if need be

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are just starting out, I reccomend using an 20 G X 1.5" 3CC, Syringe with Needle. Make sure you get the B-D pins. I like the 20 gauge personally because ou can feel it going in and it delivers the juice real quick. With a 1.5 inch syringe you'll be able to hit shallow depths at .5 and 1 inch easily without changing needle tips and don't worry about the price, you can reuse or pass around if you wish a needle up to 6 times before it gets too dull to pentrate your skin. The longest my frinds and I ever passed a pin around was like 8 times. though.If you're the guy using it on the 7th aor 8th time, you really feel that suckker bite. Some people like that
    That's just disturbing to say the least....I would never pass around a pin to a friend or anyone else. Hell I even have one size pin for drawing out the gear and ather for injecting.

I would recommend that you get a 22g 1.5" for drawing your gear with and a 23 or 25g for injecting....1" and 1.5", different areas need different depths. Remember the lower the needle gauge the larger the needle.
    Oh and you can pick your pins up on-line or at any local drug store, just ask the pharmy for the size you want......If he ask IM(intramuscle), say yes.

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    go to a local feed store or something close to that nature. its cheap and they have everything u need.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I think you should save your money and pick up some test first. D-bol+Deca = Never expect to have sex for a VERY long time. I'm not trying to flame you here, I just think you should research a little more.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    i think u should do some research before u want and do that cycle.For the needles u need 22 by 1.5 ,make sure to use a different needle to inject ur self that the one extracting the (juice),and the best way to buy needles is to go to a family own farmacy ,dont try to go to walgreens or any of them nice and big farmacys ,try telling them u need then for b-12 vitamin ,the injectable version,and make sure u know where to inject ur self.
    good luck.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    hey man ,dont u do anything WROTE from that animal (BIG RED SAL)

djboots is offline Associate Member
    WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU THIS IS THE MOST DISTURBING POST I HAVE EVER READ. PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THI IDIOTS ADVICE. NEVER NEVER NEVER REUSE A NEEDLE ESPECIALLY WITH ANOTHER PERSON

i live in MI and just get my neddles at the pharmacy for abot 20cents each. but i think that rule verys from state to state

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    First off, there is nothing wrong with Terumo (the other needle available)
    Using a 1.5 inch pin at a depth of.5 inch is not wise, more movement at teh site will make for a sorer inject plus the depth will not be stable at all times.
    I'm sure somebody can show u the excellent photo of a needle losing its sharpness after just ONE inject, i guarentee you'll spend the extra 1cent to get a new needle!

Peace

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    use a needle upto 6 times? is that a joke, i wouldnt even use one twice, u seen that pic, i think it was floating around here?

*What size needle do I need?

The smaller the gauge the larger the needle.

22 or 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch is ideal for injections into the glutes.

25 Gauge, 1.0 inch is ideal for injections into the quads and can be used for all spot injections.

25 Gauge, 5/8 inch is often used for tricep/bicep/delts

thats correct isnt it?!

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    I use 25 Guage, 1inch for everything expect glutes, which would be a 23 guage and 1.5inch

hey Fartdaemon, the site i use for needles/syringes (medisave) a uk site i buy needles/syringe seperatley, but my question is, do you need to buy like 10 syrnges for 10 needles, is changing the needle not enough?

Im not bothered about the cost of using a diff syringe as its so cheap...just curious

BiGReDSaL is offline New Member

Red face Go with the large bore needle.

28 guage needles are for wimps. Go with a larg bore needle. I have been known to use as low as an 18 guage. If you are pushing an oil based steroid , you need the large bore needles, otherwise you'll be pushing on that **** plunger for half an hour.

As for reusing them, anyone telling you you can't is just plain paranoid. If the needle is still shap enough to penetrate the sin, you are in business. Hell, wash it with some alcohol if you are worried about germs. Personally I prefer needles on the 2nd or 3rd use. I like being able to feel the depth of the injection. You just have to get used to the pain.

As for sharing, I share needles wih 2 guys at the gym. They both look clean and I haven't had any problems. This helps to keep my pin costs down. Trade and save $$$ dude....

wtf, pins are dirt cheap tho?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    28 guage needles are for wimps. Go with a larg bore needle. I have been known to use as low as an 18 guage. If you are pushing an oil based steroid , you need the large bore needles, otherwise you'll be pushing on that **** plunger for half an hour.

As for reusing them, anyone telling you you can't is just plain paranoid. If the needle is still shap enough to penetrate the sin, you are in business. Hell, wash it with some alcohol if you are worried about germs. Personally I prefer needles on the 2nd or 3rd use. I like being able to feel the depth of the injection. You just have to get used to the pain.

As for sharing, I share needles wih 2 guys at the gym. They both look clean and I haven't had any problems. This helps to keep my pin costs down. Trade and save $$$ dude....
    So they look clean? Well can you see HIV or Hepatitus(sp)!! Not saying they have it but there is always that chance you are taking....I would never recommend to anyone to share a pin with anyone else or exspect someone else to ask me to share a pin with them.

I guess I had rather spend a few more dollars and be the safest I can be.....but to each his own.

I will not even use the same pin to inject that i draw with!!

and as far as sharing....I wouldn't even share with my wife!!!!!!!

i pay 20 cents for a needle, you must one broke MOFO

ems_dude200 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyB
    Doing my first cycle (dbol and deca ) what kind of needles should I use? Also, where can I get them...?? Other than at the doctor's, I've never seen a needle before, and even at the doctor's office I've never really got to see one up close lol, so please be specific and detailed, thanks a lot. Appreciate it
    All i got to say is theres a right way to do things and a wrong way. If u want to do things right don't reuse pins! theyre cheap and u can get them almost anywhere on the net. Get 22g, 23g or 25. 1.5 for glutes and 1 inch for every where else. Change the needle after drawing out of the bottle. Some say you don't need to, but i prefer a nice sharp needle.

Marcus201 is offline New Member
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You cant be serious. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard... You really shouldn't be giving that kind of advice.

barbarian is offline Banned
    your a ****in idiot!!!!!!

Thread Information