63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Buncha questions

Can my doctor tell my employer that I'm on juice or is that a breach of patient/doctor confidentiality? I mean the next time I see him he's going to ask what drugs I'm taking.

If he doesn't rat me out and I end up taking a random piss test, and pop pos, can I just tell them it's the OTC andro that MacGuire used and creatine?

Do I risk weak gains if I take a prescription decongetant(for year round allergies) during a cycle?

Is Test Enan better than Sustanon because it's a steady release v. bell curve release steming from the four different kinds of esters used for suspension?

If I see a hemotalogist and ask for a blood panel done to look for a presdesposition to see if I'm at high risk for estrogen aromitization, what am I looking for specifically? Should I just tell the doctor what I'm looking for and why?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    1.no
    2.no, the test is very expensive
    3.not sure
    4 test E would be better, unless you want to inject the sus EOD to have a steady blood levels.
    5. tell your doc everything.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    The only way that your doctor would give an employer your medical records is if you give permission. Now i know for some jobs, it is essential for them to access your records pre hire....however, you employer cant just ask and your doc cant just tell

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool, thanks for the imput, bros.

Thread Information