63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Hard gainer+Running+cycle=

OK, I'm a hard gainer but I like to run. Well, it's acutally jogging. I don't really haul-ass.
    I was told to lean out on bf% before going on a cycle. My waist is a 34.5" and I'm 6'3.25" tall. I'm 27years old. I weighed in at 188 the other day.
    I was going to be jogging like 5 miles a day 5 days a week to lean out. I've got time to lean out, since I messed up my left shoulder and can't lift for a long while.
    My questions are: Can I still jog like a mile a day during a cycle for mass?
    If I start to bloat from test enan/deca , can I jog a lil' more and get rid of it?
    If I gain 20lbs, how much of it will stay after a cutting cycle? I wish to be over 200 lbs and have abs like Jesus Christ. Every time I see a crucifix on large scale or a painting of it, I think "Man, Jesus had great abs."

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I'm finding it hard to see how BF is an issue for you. At 6'3 and 188lbs, how fat can you be? I'm 6'3", 220 lbs and 8% bf.

I don't think jogging is going to help the bloat. And I suppose if you want to add the maximum amount of muscle, you should avoid any aerobics but a mile here and there shouldn't hurt.

Thread Information