Shrunken Sak is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Clomid has no effect on testosterone production!

Check out this link! this guy has some ideas on clomid and AS that contradict a majority of things I've read here.

check out this link on clomid and tell me if this guy is smoking some good shit or what!
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...les/clomid.htm

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    hey if you go to one of the other links on that page you can order AS there has to be a catch right?

The original jason Guest
    sory i didnt have time to read the full article but have read it before many times and read alot of bill roberts's stuff he is a roid guru for sure and really knows his shit, clomid helps to restart the natural production but will not restore it it takes about 2-3 months after a cycle for your natural production to be at the same level it was when u started hope that helps
    peace
    jason

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    This has been debated sooo many times before.

Read some of his drug profiles on that website, anadrol for example. He says its the same strength as dianabol ? he also says anadrol doesn't aromatize Now read this websites profile?

check it out

www.mesomorphosis.com

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Shrunken Sak
    Read some of his drug profiles on that website, anadrol for example. He says its the same strength as dianabol ? he also says anadrol doesn't aromatize Now read this websites profile?

check it out

www.mesomorphosis.com
    that is correct, anadrol does not aromatize

Yeah, but the article also said dianabol and anadrol were equal in strength.

This website says anadrol easily converts to estrogen?
    Last edited by Shrunken Sak; 09-17-2001 at 09:54 PM.

IRON MAN is offline New Member
    SOOO I GUESS THE QUESTION TO THE VETS HRE IS WHOS RIGHT AND WHOS WRONG AND WHERES THE RESEARCH TO BACK IT UP?

Originally posted by IRON MAN
    SOOO I GUESS THE QUESTION TO THE VETS HRE IS WHOS RIGHT AND WHOS WRONG AND WHERES THE RESEARCH TO BACK IT UP?
    I couldn't have said it better myself

Mike Guest

Arrow Anadrol - Oxymetholone

Oxymetholone

Many side effects have reportedly been associated with chronic use of high doses of all oral anabolic -androgenic hormones including oxymetholone: high blood pressure, water retention, prostate gland enlargement, gynecomastia (abnormal breast tissue growth in males) and liver damage. Oxymetholone is the anabolic steroid most associated with premature hair loss. As with all oral anabolic-androgenic hormones, routine blood tests from people taking oxymetholone show unusual levels of blood lipids (fats), including lowered high density lipoprotein (HDL) and elevated low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. Rarely are these drugs associated with diarrhea, nausea or vomiting.

Oxymetholone is both an anabolic and an androgenic steroid. Anabolic steroids are named for their ability to promote anabolism, or increased production of protein and lean body mass.

Androgenic steroids include the hormone testosterone and many synthetic steroids (e.g., oxandrolone [Oxandrin], nandrolone decanoate [Deca -Durabolin ], stanozolol [Winstrol ]). Androgens stimulate the development of male sexual characteristics, including growth of facial and pubic hair, enlargement of the genitals, deepening of the voice, increased muscle bulk and increased libido. They also increase the secretion of sebum, which may lead to acne and promote male pattern baldness. The most androgenic steroid is testosterone, and all synthetics are indexed by comparison with testosterone. Oxymetholone is about one-half as androgenic as testosterone, more than most other synthetic steroids.

Side effects are rarely associated with the anabolic properties of steroids, but are common with the androgenic properties that are, to a greater or lesser degree, associated with all anabolic hormones and drugs.

REFERENCES:

Wilson JD. Androgens. In Gilman's The Pharmacologic Basis of Therapeutics, Ninth edition. JG Hardman and others, eds. McGraw-Hill Inc, New York. Chapter 58. 1996.

Castro-Malaspina H, O'Reilly RJ. Aplastic anemia and myelodysplastic syndromes. In Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. KJ Isselbacher and others, eds. McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York. 672-679. 1997Azen EA and NT Shahidi. Androgen dependency in acquired aplastic anemia. American Journal of Medicine 63:320-324. 1977.

Azen EA and NT Shahidi. Androgen dependency in acquired aplastic anemia. American Journal of Medicine 63:320-324. 1977.

Mike Guest
    Oh yeah....clomid....

Here's the deal - I dont care who breaks it down molecularly or disputes it's efficacy by use of abstract or study - fact is - I have used it, I have monitored my test levels - period. I find I recover better WITH it and the shit is so cheap why NOT take it over this controversy? If it is that much in question and everyone knows the stuff is harmless why not just take it?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Good info Mike and like you say for the sake of a few $ its a safe bet

Billy

The original jason Guest
    exactly also you will find conflicting info all over the net, personally i like to read stuff from Bill R i think he knows his shit more than some who claim to be roid guru's however if everytime u find something that differs from one board to the next you are gonna freak we will be here forever debating it !!

peace
    jason

Thread Information