bodyboy is offline New Member

Lightbulb d-bol what will it do?????????

hey people what will d-bol tabs do to me if i take them?im 21 177lbs been training for 3 years now when i started i was about 140lbs all natural nice and cut i eat right and dont over train if i use them should i take something else with them?

cnyce89 is offline Banned

no expert...

im no expert but with what knowledge i DO have i dont think you should just use dbol ....4-6 weeks at the most and thats also stacked along with others....
    try a sus/deca /dbol cycle...
    seems to be a pretty straight forward bulking cycle that works well...
    Chris

samoth is offline Member
    If you dont know what Dbol will do to you, then please dont take it... next thing you know, someone will be asking "Im gonna take insulin , what will it do to me?". ALWAYS know exactly what you are taking, or else there may be adverse effects. And no offence to you cnyce89, but I learned this the hard way myself from experience. Do some research first on whatever your taking.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    now if you hadnt noticed i wasnt the one asking the question about what dbol would do to me...i myself HAVE read up and do know what i am getting into.. i simply told him not to use it alone, and when stacking it along with others use it at a maximum of 4-6 weeks... read the post thoughroly before knockin someone else bro...

Chris

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You should know all about what you will be putting in your body IMO. If you take d-bol alone you will most likely lose most if not all of your gains. Are you grightened of injecting?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho,
    i would run 500mg of enanthate a week and the dbol together, 30-40 mg ed. also some anti-e's if you think you are prone to gyno. if you run the dbol alone it will be wasted.

just my .02

peace bb79

Thread Information