jammergsxr is offline Member

will this cycle work?

This will be my first cycle ever,Im thinking of taking d-bol 10mg a day for 4weeks,then 5mg a day for the last 2weeks.On the 6th week stacking with 50mg of clomid and just 50 mg of clomid on 7th week to reduce estrogen.I dont want to be huge just built and cut,will this work?thanks for the advise!

flex321 is offline Member
    no it wont, goto the search button at the top of the board and research some stuff. I dont think anyone on this board should be telling you everything to do, its your body know your stuff and make your own decision and then ask questions. Come on man, put in some effort!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    in a word................no.

dbol at that dosage imho is pointless, seems like it would just be enough to mess with the hpta, and see nothing. besides that, dbol alone is a worthless endeavor. you will lose the gains anyways, with or without the clo. run a small dose of test-say 400 to 500 mg a week, along with 30 -40 mg dbol ed for the 1st 4 weeks and you will be much happier. this will give the clomid something to work with as far as keeping some of your gains too.

peace bb79

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    No it won't

thank you

Thanks everyone,see flex you ask questions first then decide on what to do.Now that I know it will be useless I saved myself 7weeks and some money.Im not dogging you ,just dont be so harsh man.

just tabs

This is my first cycle and I really dont wanna inject yet any advise on a tab cycle?Im 5ft.11 185 pds. I wanna build lean mucsle and cut up,basically like any cover guy on mens health mag.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    If you are wanting to cut up, do some clenbuterol , or some winny. Dbol is mostly for bulkin and at that small dossage you will a: not gain much or b: lose it quick when you come off of it. You will be disappointed with that cycle. Winny makes tabs, clen comes in tab form. Up your dbol, and put something else with it, deca is my choice, but then you are talkin injects. If you are going to be using dbol by itself, get some milk thistle, and watch out for gyno. I find that it is more common with dbol. Up your dosage and you may see some gains, but again, have some milk thistle, dbol is hell on the liver. Get some winny that will at least help, if you dont' want to inject or do something else more worthwile with dbol.

Thread Information