m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Anyone prescibed Adderall?

I was prescribed adderral a while back and I still have a small amount left. I usually only take it when I need it for getting some important assignment done or for taking a test that is very important. Basically this might add up to 2-3 days of a month.

What I'm wondering is if anyone notices that they loose some substantial weight for a few days and then put it right back on a few days later. I guess it could be water weight, but I just want to make sure. Also, I used adderall during my last few cycles and found myself to be a hard gainer. I am thinking that the adderall played a big part in that. In fact, I think it is pretty certain that adderall will limit your gains.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Just like most stimulants, Adderal kills appetite and wreaks havoc on the central nervous system.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    What he said...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yeah, i use addy's alot to help me study and help on tests, It definately decreases your appetite alot, thats why your losing weight.

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, my appetite gets killed. I usually up the B-12 and force myself to eat as soon as I wake up.

The sh1t keeps me up 'tll 2am too!

Yeah, it kills the appetite, and you gotta force yourself to eat. Food is just difficult to eat when you take it, just doesn't taste good-- especially chicken. Also, it does screw up your whole mind/body and you can't sleep on it. Really sucks!!! Definitely a setback for my previous cycles.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Dunno about adderall . . . I use dammitall quite frequently, though.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Adderall put me on the edge. When I would come down, I didnt feel like doing **** except lying in bed.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    my wifey takes it for app suppressant and for long uppergrad course papers...better than eph imo...

I take adderol on a regular basis for concentration, or should I say, the lack there of. If you train yourself to eat while taking it you can defeat the weight loss from it. You have to decide what sucks worse, eating even though you don't want to, or shrinking up like a raisin.

John88Test is offline Member

adderall real bad

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by John88Test; 02-21-2008 at 06:09 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i lost 40 lbs of lbm on adderal in a matter of 6 weeks... im just starting tp put it back on now after 10 months...

stuff kills your diet/training. id get something else if you plan on using ed... if you're just using it for tests. etc... be careful about abusing it... the stuff is physically addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i lost 40 lbs of lbm on adderal in a matter of 6 weeks... im just starting tp put it back on now after 10 months...

stuff kills your diet/training. id get something else if you plan on using ed... if you're just using it for tests. etc... be careful about abusing it... the stuff is physically addictive.
    Yeah, I don't have drug problems and adderall really does kill your gains. I'd rather study harder and keep growing.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    My ex lost a ton of weight on it. She went from like 120 to under 100lbs from taking it.

Thread Information