Big Tutta is offline New Member

Sust, A-bomb Cycle.

A friend of mine (yes it really is a friend and not me im still steroid free for another month or so) started a cycle of sust. about 4 weeks ago. He was only taking 250mg a week, for the first 3 weeks (yes, i know it is very little and i dont see the logic in it) in his fourth week he increased the sust to 500mg and also came across some a-bombs which he decided to throw in (1 a day, 50mg) HE doesnt have any nolvadex right now nor was he planning on using any clomid post cycle, id just like to know how i could help him straighten out his cycle and not let this be a complete waste of money for him.

week1 250mg sust
    2 250mg sust
    3 500mg sust
    4 500mg sust + Anadrol50 1 everyday
    5 ??????
    He has about 5 more weeks worth of sust if he takes it at 500mg EW.

BTW
    he wants to increase the anadrol to 2 tabs ed and run it for about 4 weeks in total. Anyway i see him once every week at work and seeing the results of one week of anadrol made my chin drop (suprisingly not much water retention in teh face).

Thanks, and once again this advice really is for my friend (im quite happy with the SUST, EQ, D-BOL cycle i plan on doing)

JC54321 is offline New Member
    Yea, anadrol is sick. It will work real fast but if he comes off both at the same time he is going to shrink real fast. It is usually better to have something not so potent to fall back on after anadrol. Maybe stretch the sust a little or get something lighter. Either way he is going to see results---the first cycle is always a dramatic change

solid90062 is offline Member
    damn, that cycle needs help bad...I'm no expert and even I can see that! If he doesnt get his Clomid then he will lose almost ALL his gains! Clomid is cheap so makes sure he gets that. Definitely a waste of time, money and the risk of poisoning his body, with nothing to show for it in the end.
    With no nolvadex he risks gyno (formation of BREAST-like tissue in males), which in most cases is incurable (aside from surgery) unless caught and treated in the early stages with anti estrogens. Help your friend, by making sure he takes the necessary precautions.

oilfueled is offline New Member
    sust works well for some at 250/wk as for the a-bombs I would stick to 1 a day, get some clomid and don't forget the milkthistle also tell your bro to do some more research before beginning a cycle there are a-lot of good bro's here to help just ask and you will get the help needed
    peace bro

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Try and get Dbol inplace of Anadrol . That shit is too strong IMO. The sides are not for the lighthearted and specially since he has no nolvadex on hand, Gyno can come in quick and strong.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    For a first time sust 250mg E3D is enough period.

You, or your friend, are not going to gain anymore with those additions, than if you were to do test alone.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    And, your friend will loose a substantial amount of gains without proper PCT.

His Natural test is shut down. Once the Sust tapers out of the body, Testosterone is going to be shot, this is when catabolism starts in. The clomid, binds to the estrogen receptor, and mimicks estrogen. This signals the body to start HPTA in order to level out the Test/estrogen ratio.

Thread Information