Question Quality Cycle, Please comment.

This is the cycle i'm currently doing. I'm on week 1 at the moment. I'm looking for quality/keepable muscle gains. As you can see I have not included any test because I want to keep water retention at a minimum and not become an estrogen producing factory. Could someone please comment on the following cycle and tell me what I can expect to get out of it. I'm looking for comments, suggestions, critiques, anything I can add or take out etc.

Weeks 1-8 HEXABOLON (TRENBOLONE HEXA HYD BNZ CA / Similar to parabolan with propionate in it) Approx 300mg/week

Weeks 2-9 Masteron 300mg/week

Weeks 4-9 Winstrol Depot 50mg/eod

For post cycle therapy I will be using HCG with Clomid.

I'm currently 5ft10" and weigh 185lbs with approx 15-18%bf. I also do cardio for 20 mins 4-5 times a week.

The second question is I have clenbuterol . Would it be best to stack it with the cycle or use towards the end?

anyone?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    anyone?
    There's not much point in telling you all the things you are off on considering you've already started your cycle. You need test but you've already decided not to use that. Your mistaken on why you shouldn't but it's too late. Masteron is only good when you already have a really low bodyfat already. Winstrol is going to shut you down so hard without test. And I've never heard of Hexabolob myself but if it's like tren most suggest sticking away from that your first few cycles, too harsh for most beginners. And I just caught your bodyfat at the end of your post .... WAAAAY to high to enjoy Masteron's effects. But hey, too late anyways right. Use clen after your cycle, most use it starting right after PCT. And please look up how to run HCG with Clomid, or rather how you shouldn't at the same time. Atleast you've got some time before that.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    There's not much point in telling you all the things you are off on considering you've already started your cycle. You need test but you've already decided not to use that. Your mistaken on why you shouldn't but it's too late. Masteron is only good when you already have a really low bodyfat already. Winstrol is going to shut you down so hard without test. And I've never heard of Hexabolob myself but if it's like tren most suggest sticking away from that your first few cycles, too harsh for most beginners. And I just caught your bodyfat at the end of your post .... WAAAAY to high to enjoy Masteron's effects. But hey, too late anyways right. Use clen after your cycle, most use it starting right after PCT. And please look up how to run HCG with Clomid, or rather how you shouldn't at the same time. Atleast you've got some time before that.
    My mistake in saying that I ain't running test. Hexabolon can only be found in Europe at the moment. It's basically tren with a longer half life. It's also got Test prop in it. Even if it didn't have test in it why am I mistaken?

I'm sick and tired of all this test is best hype. All steroids are testosterone based in one form or the other. And about the shutting down bit..........I don't think so. My sex drive has already increased 5 fold

The only part where you have a point is in the masteron. I'm not actually sure about my true bf levels, it was a guess. I'm sure there quite low however. I'le get it tested and post it.

And this is not my first cycle, but my 3rd. And yes, I have a lot of experience with test. Secondly, I never said I was going to run HCG and clomid together.

Don't be so sure that people who use winnie with tren get shut down. It's different for everyone, and with HCG I don't think this is an issue.

Anyway, bump for more opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    My mistake in saying that I ain't running test. Hexabolon can only be found in Europe at the moment. It's basically tren with a longer half life. It's also got Test prop in it. Even if it didn't have test in it why am I mistaken?

I'm sick and tired of all this test is best hype. All steroids are testosterone based in one form or the other. And about the shutting down bit..........I don't think so. My sex drive has already increased 5 fold

The only part where you have a point is in the masteron . I'm not actually sure about my true bf levels, it was a guess. I'm sure there quite low however. I'le get it tested and post it.

And this is not my first cycle, but my 3rd. And yes, I have a lot of experience with test. Secondly, I never said I was going to run HCG and clomid together.

Don't be so sure that people who use winnie with tren get shut down. It's different for everyone, and with HCG I don't think this is an issue.

Anyway, bump for more opinions
    Work on your wording, running HCG during PCT would be running it with your clomid. Running it before PCT is how it should be done. And as far as the rest goes, I think that's why no one bothered responding. You've already made up your mind and seem to just want to argue your side. You know what everyone is going to say already right? Thanks for letting me be right on Masteron though. You need to lose about half of what your guess was in order to get anywhere with it. Atleast below 10%. But it seems you already knew that anyways. What's this thread for again?

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Work on your wording, running HCG during PCT would be running it with your clomid. Running it before PCT is how it should be done. And as far as the rest goes, I think that's why no one bothered responding. You've already made up your mind and seem to just want to argue your side. You know what everyone is going to say already right? Thanks for letting me be right on Masteron though. You need to lose about half of what your guess was in order to get anywhere with it. Atleast below 10%. But it seems you already knew that anyways. What's this thread for again?
    I aint arguing any side. Where did you get that idea from?, and no I don't know what everyone is going to say already. If your pissed off about something there's no need to go putting words in my mouth!

I'le work on my wording, but you should work on your irony and annoying arrogance. What are you on? It seems like your the one on Tren , and maybe a bit of Methyltest
    Last edited by Toenail Juice Z; 05-22-2004 at 06:14 PM.

I aint arguing any side. Where did you get that idea from?,
    I'm sick and tired of all this test is best hype. All steroids are testosterone based in one form or the other. And about the shutting down bit..........I don't think so.
    The only part where you have a point is in the masteron.
    Don't be so sure that people who use winnie with tren get shut down. It's different for everyone, and with HCG I don't think this is an issue
    You have a side. I'll work on the irony and annoying arrogance but it stems from yourself. Isn't that ironic, don't you think?

ho ho ho, what a joke, you just made my day

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    this is an example of what i was talking about in one of my previously deleted threads.

Thread Information