racerX746 is offline New Member

winstrol equipoise stack?

i want to know if i can get ripped and gain some muscle while on a winny/equpoise stack. how should i go about it as far as dosages and diet.
    using winstrol tabs and equipoise injectable

rippedstud is offline New Member
    yeah, its a good cuttin cycle, u wont gain a ton of mass, but u will gain good quality mass. run the winny at 25-50mg ed, and the eq at 400-600 a week. good luck

shadowed is offline New Member

whats up bro?

im actually about to strt that exact cycle................im going for 10 weeks ....... gonna do 600 mg eq a week and 100 mg of winny eod.........i was told that with the 600 mg of eq a week that id be able to put on a littl e more mass at the same time.....but im looking mor efor the vascularity and the strength.......also im looking to be ripped .........
    hey take it esay bro if you want more info .. i asked papapump he knows his shit
    later bro

B182 is offline New Member

Re: whats up bro?

Originally posted by shadow
    im actually about to strt that exact cycle................im going for 10 weeks ....... gonna do 600 mg eq a week and 100 mg of winny eod.........i was told that with the 600 mg of eq a week that id be able to put on a littl e more mass at the same time.....but im looking mor efor the vascularity and the strength.......also im looking to be ripped .........
    hey take it esay bro if you want more info .. i asked papapump he knows his shit
    later bro
    Eq isnt going to give you great strength gains like tren or test will, because it doesn't really have a nervous system stimulating effect like most other androgens. I think you'd like the results moreso if you replaced the eq. with tren-but it might be hard on your joints.

Thread Information