northendninja is offline Junior Member

prop + winny = ouch!

I took my first shot today, 100mg/cc prop, and 50mg OIL based 100mg/ml winny everyday. I have seen posts talking bout the pain associated with these 2, but let me tell you, I was skeptical on how much it would actually hurt. But now realize you guys were not overexaggerating. Im sitting right now with my left ass cheek elevated its so sore. I dont know how im going to be able to do a good leg/shoulder workout once I start shooting those areas. The prop is from World Products, and the winny is Orbits Labs, both Canadian based UG's.

so my questions is: how long does the pain normally last? and, is there something I can do to ease the pain? or will I have to face 1.5cc's of pain everyday. Im not a suck, but I think this will absolutely hinder a workout (ie not able to lift as much).

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    ice is an answer. make sure you rub it in a lot. You can also cut with b12 which wouldn't be a bad idea. It is good for you too. Good luck bro.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes up to 4 days for me

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    100mg of winny ed???? isn't tha a bit too much???? i've been on prop cycles before and i've noticed is that prop hurts the most when u inject it by itself. since you can't mix prop/winny in one injection. i suggest getting tren (fina) into your mix.. u can start now... and prop is extremely cheap.. just my opinion.. when i mix tren/prop together my area that i injected is not that bad. but u know what u will feel that pain for a week or so then your body will get used to it and the pain goes away. honest..... so bare with it and enjoy the growth and the cockiness u will get from it... peace

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    50mg winny ED, but its 100mg/ml, i think you missunderstood my post. :P

and yes, I can mix the prop and winny b.c the winny is OIL based!

sooner45 is offline Member
    Sorry to bump an old ass post up but I was wondering if your doing a Prop/Winny cycle does it matter if your Winny is oil or water based as to if you can mix it in the same syringe with the Prop??? Mine is water based by Sydgroup.

Also, if your cutting the Prop with B-12, can you have the Prop/Winny/B-12 all in the same syringe when you inject ED???

Thanks Bro's!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    if it is mixing in your body, it is okay to mix in the syringe...it will come out the same

Thread Information