Thread: cycle info

quinn is offline New Member

cycle info

Mike, Here is the message that you said to post. First i would like to say nice board and glad you now have the recognition you deserve for treating us all so well. Anyway, here is what i can have available to me:
    Winny 10mg\tab -100tabs
    Brovel or tornel deca 200mg\ml - 10ml
    clen -20mcg\tab - 100tabs
    T-3 - 100tabs
    clomid - 30tabs

I am currently 300# with both fat and muscle. want to try and drop in some fat. I am currently taking an eca stack and lifting 1 to 2 body parts a day\5 days a week. I will soon begin a running schedule although it is hard as i hate any cardio. I am your basic 6'3" guy that is overweight and and very strong. also i am doing a keto diet right now. thanks for working up a cycle and look forward to your reply.

almost forgot I still have 5ml of test cyp from my last cycle. 200mg\ml thanks

Mike Guest
    Ok you will need another 10ml bottle of your deca to run it at 400 for ten wks - as for your test cyp - throw in 200mg/wk for wks one through five just to get rid of it and to give you a little boost

As for the winny you should do 50mg/day EOD starting on wk 5 of your cycle and running it until you run out - You will have 20days on at that dose and you will be doing it every OTHER day so it should last you 40days (or a little over 5wks) so it will end just slightly after your deca - take the clomid starting wk 12

Start your clen about the same time you start on your clomid same as T3 if you wanna use that......have you ever used T3 before? Know what its all about?

Also send a before pic to my email at [email protected]

can i mix the cyp and deca in the same sryinge? never used t-3 but have done alot of research on it. I think i will leave it out for now. thanks alot by the way is their a better one of the two deca. tornel or brovel
    Last edited by quinn; 08-16-2001 at 10:23 AM.

Mike Guest
    go with tornel and yes cyp you can mix with deca - good choice on the T3 bro

Thanks mike im ordering today.

Thread Information