samoth is offline Member

Injectable Ephedrine?

I recently read an article (Musclemag I believe, so it might be BS)
    about "Injectable Ephedrine", i believe it was 50mg/ml or something like that. Has anyone had any experience with this, or even know anything about it ie who produces it? Would there be any additional dangers compared to orals? And if it exists, WHY is there an injectable form, I can think of no medical use for it...
    Thanks guys...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Ya

I read the same article and I would also like to know about this. I don't think I would ever think about using it, because there are so many other "helpers" you can use that A LOT of people know about, and what the effects are.

-P

timvds is offline Member
    ive read the same article and yes, it did post a use for it. the hospitals give it to patients to elevate blood pressure for surgury. as for the use in the gym i wouldnt try it, i mean my blood pressure is already sky high. i heard it gives you great pumps but fuck injecting it.

Mike Guest
    forget about injecting ephedrine - it's a silly idea for bodybuilding - if oral eph. doesnt do the trick then there are other things you can take - dont know bout ya'll but personally i see the risk of high (dangerously high) bp is too great

CYCLEON Guest
    stay away from that s##t unless u wanna heart attack! its not made for but a few appications, none of which apply to a healthy BB. stuff is like taking adrenaline directly - will fu up bigtime.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wow

you need to calm down on teh injectable ephedrine shit. stay away from that shit.i knwo one medical purpose for it.they use it in people who suffer allergic reactions to things at the moment they have an attack.i happened to my friend now he has to carry that shit around w/ him when he goes to a resturant just incase (for him it's pineapple) somethign is prepared w/ it by accident.

samoth is offline Member
    No, I was definetly speaking about Ephedrine and not Epinephrine.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

whoops sorry guys

haha i looked at is and it just registered wrong.sorry for the screw up

Thread Information