Summers10 is offline New Member

need experts help on my cycle

Hey whats up? well i have a few questions. i'm about to start on my 3rd cycle. i'm 21 years old, 6'3, 220lbs. The cycle i'm thinking about doing is this. let me know if this is any good. my goal is be 240 cut. so that is what i'm looking at to gain (at least by the end if the year for sure) and would like to keep 20 lbs and still be cut.

10 week cycle:
    Test 200 - 400mg week 1-10
    EQ - 200mg week 1-10
    Winny - 200mg week 8-10 maybe up to week 12.

what do you think of this cycle? i heard i should throw in some Finaflix. i'm not familiar with fina so what should i do? also, should i up the dosage with this cycle i posted? how much will i gain off this? thanks for your help.

Rob

ps- seems a lot of injecting even though i'll drink the winny. EQ is every other day right?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    first bro you a big boy to begin with,it sound that u dont realy need AS yet withyour weight.and you shouldnt be doing test at a young age,u should be rageing test,in fact you havent even realy reached you natural limit yet you know?but then again im not your dad .this is your third?definately take the test up to 500mgeq bro u need atleast 400mg the winny looks good run it to week 12.hit every other day.wait withthe fina hit it next time ,i wouldnt run fina and winny together.or u could substitute.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    EQ EOD....no no no no.....

run it like this.

wk1-10
    T200 400 mg or 600
    EQ 400mg or 600

wk9-13
    Winny 50 mg ED or 100 mf EOD.....

start clomid 3 days after last winny....

NOt alot of INJ at all..just 2 a weeks....
    I cant tell you how much your gonna gain off it, it souley depends on you and your dedication....with the right diet and trainging, youll be able to reach your goal...hopw that answers you

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Weeks 1-10 Test 500mgs a week
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs a week (frontload @ 600mgs a week for the first 2 weeks)
    Weeks 8-12 Winny 50mgs e/d.
    Clomid 21 days after your last shot of Test
    Milkthissle starting 10 days b 4 the Winny.
    I'm doing the same cycle btw. Just alittle bit different.
    Good Luck

M

Go w/ what cynce said. That way there's no "grey area".

M

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Go w/ what cynce said. That way there's no "grey area".

M
    Aww your so sweeeeet

Well thanks for the advice everyone. i think i have narrowed it down to what i'm looking at.

Weeks 1-10 Test 500mgs a week
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs a week (frontload @ 600mgs a week for the first 2 weeks)
    Weeks 8-12 Winny 50mgs e/d.
    Clomid 21 days after your last shot of Test
    Milkthissle starting 10 days b 4 the Winny.

pretty much the same cycle MBaraso is doing. if i do everything right, lift, eat, sleep and everything else, what are my outcomes of gains are? around 20 lbs? reason why i ask is b/c i'm a pro wrestler/college student/waiter. yeah i'm busy as hell all the time so i hope i will do everything as planned. I'm mainly doing it for wrestling. By next year, my chances with the WWF are good. that is why i'm preparing for it. then again i'm young, just turned 21 in jan. also, i could have played college b-ball ncaa but choose pro wrestling. some colleges are still interested in me in the fall so we shall see what happens. =) Thanks for you help guys. i'll keep in touch.

also some more questions. how should i eat? low carbs, high protein? how would i eat since i want to gain but yet stay lean? the same with lifting weights. thanks

viper is offline Member
    i like it...simple and effective...they guided you well...

3000 cal's a day minimum. You could either cut or bulk. You can't do both. Eat Eat and Eat somemore. The Eq's gonna make u hungry anyway so just go w/ it. Just try to eat somewhat clean.
    300 grams of protein a day minimum.
    Throw some cardio into your workout 2 days a week for 20mins.
    I would say 15-20lbs minimum gain if you do eveything right.
    My cycle is alittle different becuz i'm stoping the test and Eq @ after week 8 and doing the Winny weeks 4-10. That way there will be no grey area like cynce suggested to you.
    As far as your workout: If you have ?'s post in the workout section of the board.
    Good luck

M

what do you mean about cynce? also, i do cardio like everyday for like an hour since i do wrestling. i can't get blow up in the ring. i'm really active and move a lot in the ring with the moves and style i do.

cynce is the name of the memeber that suggested running this cycle in a way so you will have no 'grey area" going into clomid therapy.

M

ok guys, i finally got my list from my hook up. this shit seems so damn expensive!!!!! my most i have spent on a cycle is like 400 bucks. the total of the test/EQ/and some winny (i have some left over from another cycle) is around 580 bucks! is this alright? here is what he is charging me

Ultragan 100 (aka equipoise ) 100mg/ml - 10ml .............. => $60.00
    20 or more .... => $50.00

Testosterone 200 (enanthate ) 200mg/ml - 10ml ............... => $55.00

Winstrol Depot Zambon 50mg/ml - 1ml ........................ => $10.00

this is not including clomid or nolvadex . are these prices alright? let me know, thanks

G-S Guest
    Those prices look ok to me. About what I'd be paying.

Yeah they look about right. I'd suggest trying to get the ** Winny 50mg pills.

ok i totalled it all up from what i all need and its 500 bucks even! so i'm not complaining anymore. lol

Thread Information