MotoX is offline New Member

Unhappy First Cycle Help Needed.........

Hello everyone..I'm new to the board....I've been reading in the wings for some time nowand finally feel that I have enough background knowledge to understand a reponse to my post.

I need some help with my first cycle....let me tell you what I would like to accomplish and maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Current stats:
    6'2 265 BF% between 19 and 23 % depending on the mood my piece of SH*t scale is in...I'm going to a get a real test done before I start my cycle. I currently have been training for 8 months and been using various over the counter supplements. My goal is to get the BF down to 10-12% and not lose any LBM ..big expectations huh.. any suggestions on a stack that will get on my way would be appreciated...thx

flex321 is offline Member
    You sound like you got heart man, and I hope you dont get discouraged if some people on here bash you on your posts.
    Your diet is the main issue you have to tweak around with in bodybuilding. Don't try Clen because I don't think it works for crap. But there are some ofter things that will help you on your way and I hope some people are great help to you here. I can't give much advice because losing lots of BF isnt for me.

MotoX is offline New Member
    Flex.... thanks for the reply.... I don't get discouraged easily been lifting on and off for a long time not trying to be a bodybuilder @ 40 just trying to get some info on giving juice a try and this board seems to have alot of people in the know...

Mike Guest
    hey Moto - PM me if you like and I would be happy to help

Thread Information