spoc is offline Junior Member

I Need Advice From Experienced User Asap!

my names Dave and im about to go on my first cycle. My original plan was to do a basic cycle of decca/winstrol , but that plan was ruined due to complications getting my stuff in over the border, and my winstrol was seized. So now i have my decca and my guy gives me this other vile which contains winstrol,finaplix and testosterone USP. Every mL contains 50mg of each drug. Now this is where i need the advice....i dont really know if i should be taking all this **** my first cycle, it seems kinda too much all at once. I was thinking to take a 75mg shot every 2 days along with 350mg decca per week. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

palumbo is offline Member
    i still am researching my first cycle as well as u but that is just way too much stuff for ur first

1. how old are u
    2. what are ur stasts
    3. training
    4. diet
    5. goals

and i am sure everyone else will mostlikly agree either a test only cycle or test and deca

for myself i am going to do
    prop1-4 100 eod
    test enanthate 1-11 500mg
    deca 1-10 400mg

im 19, 5' 11", 175 lbs, around 16% body fat, training every other day...looking to get more ripped same time put on some mass as well...the thing is i dont really got a choice now because I will probably have to wait almost a month for winstrol to come in, and i took my first decca injection today...i figured if i took 75mg per shot every 2 days, thats only 25mg of each drug per day basically, but it still seems risky

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    dont buy anything yet. and you are too young

Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    ...looking to get more ripped same time put on some mass as well...
    You'll be wasting time and gear. You're going to need to focus your diet, training and gear on one or the other. Otherwise, trying to bulk and cut at the same time is just going to frustrate you, as they will fight each other. A newbie bulking cycle would include something like Test E or C, in combination with Deca . And a cutter might include stuff like Test P, EQ, Winny, etc.

"Have a plan, or plan to fail"

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u cant combine deca and fina in the same cycle. progesterone problem

Froggy is offline Member
    I'm wondering Bro, how did your winney get taken & not your Deca . Thanks.

that vile that was given to you is jack crap bro. you wanna take suspension, fina, and winny all in 1 shot? stick to test only as a first cycle.that vial u got given to u is way too harsh bro.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    19. Nuff said.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Do u even have nolvadex or any other anti-e? what is yoru cycle gonna look like exactly? Dont give us your name..give us the chemical details of the cycle u want to run and the safety margins u are willing to take to stop side effects....dotn start that cycle until u get a complete plan and all the correct gear needed.

traps22 is offline New Member
    bro my advice to you is dont do anything right now and u cannot take just deca because ull get deca dick like a champ and it wont be gettin hard anytime soon once it kicks in being that its ur first cycle u cannot take that combo def not recommended at all get some sort of test do alot more research plan everything out pct everything make sure u have all the stuff u need before u start and research to know about everything ur gonna be puttin in ur body, diet and everything all this stuff bro very important trust me this stuff can work wonders for u if u do it right and if u do it wrong bro it could be a very bad nightmare of side effects that can affect u for the rest of ur life, bro i know u wanna get big and start already i been there before but bro trust me when i tell u be patient im sure all the other bros will tell u the same good luck man

aright man sounds good...my anti-e is nolvadex ...what kind of test should i run with the decca, also anyone interested in buying my vile now lol??
    Last edited by spoc; 06-01-2004 at 02:03 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    aright man sounds good...my anti-e is nolvadex...what kind of test should i run with the decca, also anyone interested in buying my vile now lol??
    1st off.......... Hi dave..........

now we don't want to buy it......

run 500mg test enth per week.......

good luck
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    A Deca only cycle would be a bad decison. Doing a cycle with what your proposing would be even worse. Doing steroids at 19 would be the the worst decision you can make. Take the next couple of years to do some research. That way, you will understand each component and the sides of each one. Steroids is something you do NOT want to jump into...

Welcome to the board,

BLT

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I agree that you should wait till you're a little older. Your cycle is wack, you need more test and you dont have any anti estrogens like clomid, nolvadex , or provlin. And as for getting ripped, you need to get ripped before starting steriods . You are going to put on weight and look bloated.... far from ripped. You obviously have no clue what you're getting yourself into. Stop now, and research this site for a few years till you have a firm grasp of what these drugs do and how they work.

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u cant combine deca and fina in the same cycle. progesterone problem

Don't know where that came from.....Lots of guys do Deca and Tren and get amazing results...along with Test of course...

Thread Information