Noogie is offline New Member

T3 7/5 Cycle Info?

I've been searching for some info on Mallets 7/5 cycle for T3 and clen .

Is there a definitive post up for this? If so could you please direct me to the link I havent been able to find it.

As it stands now, everything has definitely been interesting to read, and has opened up the possibility of me doing some T3 at the end or near the end of my next cycle of gear. I'd probably run it starting week 4 as to not go catabolic.

Any help would be great.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    check out dieselpower's t3 cycle ........some good info in there

Thanks

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Noogie, there are a large number of threads explaining the 7/5 t3 cycle. all you have to do is look back maybe a few days tops and youll see them.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogie
    I've been searching for some info on Mallets 7/5 cycle for T3 and clen .

Is there a definitive post up for this? If so could you please direct me to the link I havent been able to find it.

As it stands now, everything has definitely been interesting to read, and has opened up the possibility of me doing some T3 at the end or near the end of my next cycle of gear. I'd probably run it starting week 4 as to not go catabolic.

Any help would be great.
    Start by monitoring your basal body temp! READ "testing your thyroid function" READ "thyroid post cycle therapy "

Dieselpower is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    check out dieselpower's t3 cycle ........some good info in there
    yup there is some gfreat infor in those posts.

DP

LEFTY3108 is offline New Member
    Quick question. When you are taking 200mcg a day of t3 would you take all 8 pills at once. also i am currently running a pyramid cycle of t3 on my 6th day(2nd day at 100mcg) and i was wondering if tomorrow i could start mallets t3 cycle. or should i cycle back down take a week off then start it?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    1. all at once...t3 has a 36 hr half life...I take mine first thing in the morn.

2.how long have you been on??

I am on day 6. i started 25mcg the first day, 50 mcg the next day, 75mcg the next two days and and the last 2 days i have been taking 100mcg. i been monotoring my temp it hit 99.1 degrees today and everything has been going well except no appetite and a little sluggish. I was just wondering if it would be better if i used mallets t3 cycle and if i could start it tomorrow with 200mcg's.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    1. all at once...t3 has a 36 hr half life...I take mine first thing in the morn.

2.how long have you been on??

Mallet, do you have any opinion on this? I always have broken my doses up through the day.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    What time of day did you take your temp? we are only concerned with your resting temp? 99.1 is a bit to high for RT! check your temp again in the morning before your feet hit the floor and with little or no movement, that's the one that will tell the tale!

Quote Originally Posted by LEFTY3108
    I am on day 6. i started 25mcg the first day, 50 mcg the next day, 75mcg the next two days and and the last 2 days i have been taking 100mcg. i been monotoring my temp it hit 99.1 degrees today and everything has been going well except no appetite and a little sluggish. I was just wondering if it would be better if i used mallets t3 cycle and if i could start it tomorrow with 200mcg's.

Hey lefty, I would imagine you would probably want to drop to 50mcg tomorrow, then take the 5(ish) days off to recover. Then I would hit the 7/5 cycle. The 7/5 idea is to keep it SHORT, and yours will be up near 2 weeks if started now. That will lead to slower recovery of your thyroid...

I have been reading various posts. But it so spread out its confusing...

From what I gather

Days 1-5 1 mcg per # up to 200
    Day 6 .5 mcg per #
    Day 7 .25 per #

Five day off to help regulate the thyroid. Take forskholi/cAMP/or Tyrosine to help.

Now I'm going to be running this cycle starting next week

1-8 Test prop 50mg ED
    3-8 Winny tabs 50mg ED
    Nolva 20mg ED and PCT

I have clen for PCT as well. If I picked up some T3 would it be wise to run it in week 5 and again in week 7?

My resting temp is usually around 97.7 to 98 degrees and that is early in the morning, then i monitor it during the afternoon and it hit 99.1 today. Im just looking to run the best cycle of t3 and the more i read the more sense is made in the 7/5 split. so im going to dose down tomorrow and then take a few days off and start the 7/5 split. I'll check the board in the morning to see what you guys think. Thanks a ton for the info. Oh, im also going to be adding ergopharms "sculpt" in my cycle to put on my pecs and abs. From what i read it is the only transdermal fat burner that contains dmso so hopefully it will work well. I'll keep you guys posted on the progress. thanks again.
    Last edited by LEFTY3108; 06-01-2004 at 11:21 PM.

Noogie, what you have gathered looks correct, but if you're over 200lbs you can go over the 200mcg barrier. Mallet is up near 240lbs and he takes 240mcg. Again though, your resting temps will determine how you dose it. It would certainly be good if you ran it on cycle, but if you can, you might as well run it from the start if you really want to get lean: week 1,3,5,7. That will certainly give you the most pronounced effects.

Lefty, we recommend that you get your thyroid PCT stuff inline before you run any more t3. This will help your thyroid function and recovery. Ideally on t3, your resting temps will be between 98.2 and 98.8. Anything over this and you'll be burning alot of muscle along with it(but if on AAS, you can combat that). So take a few days off and only start the t3 again when you get your PCT supps and your natty resting temps are in the 97s and steady.

Now I just need to scrape up some change and get my T3.

Unfortunately, I'll only be able to afford two weeks worth of it at the dosages I'll need.

You can only scrape up $30? I've seen lots of domestic t3 for $30. International as low as $20.

My source only carriers cytomel T3. And its $130 CAN for 100 25 mcg tabs.

holy crap, you're getting raped. That's $95 american. Cytomel is t3. Cytomel is the original name, there are other brands of t3 called tiromel and cynomel amongst others.

I would find a new source, b/c he's charging you 4-5 times what it costs!

I've never done T3 before. And I dont exactly have a whole of of options for sources. THere is one other person I could try but I think hes out of the biz because his source got pinched...

Wow, just about every local dealer gets them from a main source, then they jack up the prices a TON. It's rather easy to get stuff directly from the main source, but you've gotta figure that out on your own.... as I have no knowledge of how that's done.

Well I doubt I'll be able to find some. And seeing how cheap it really is I dont want to order any fro my source. I guess I'll have to stick with my clen I have...

You could get 3-5 times the amount of t3 if you knew a good source. I would suggest not getting ripped off and just wait til the future.

primetime1 is offline Member
    ok this all sound good to me since i too thought about taken some cytomel .
    i was thinkin about using fina to help cut my spare tire off my lower abdominals
    would t3 be a better choice or could i combine them to get better results.

fina will help you maintain your muscle, but most would say you should run a prop/fina combo as the fina will shut you down hard if there is no test present.

Combining t3 with a small AAS cycle will allow you to maintain your muscle while cutting up quickly (t3 will eat your muscle if you're not using any AAS).

Caribé is offline New Member
    Hi everybody. Just a doubt happened to my mind. I'm doing research about the ways of takin T3 and sometihing i did not read about is how many times in a test cycle may i take the 7/5 cycle t3. In fact the 5 days off are enough to recover the thyroid.

Regards.

PS: I'm just a new member here, I'm from Brazil and it's a pleasure to be here with you guys. Tks a lot.

You can do the 7/5 cycle as long as your thyroid (resting temps) allow you to do. 5 days is generally enough, but only your resting temps can tell the full story.

it means, just with exams I'll know that, right? But generally, it's enough?? I've took a T3 cycle once pyramidal, as people used to do, and after I've done, my exams were ok.

All you need to do is get a thermometer and check your temperature. After your temps recover and are consistent, you're good to go again.

Now I got. sorry, sometimes the language cause me problems in understad you guys.
    Tks a lot.

Thread Information