moto is offline Junior Member

Cool moto needs a cycle

i need some advice from the best board on the net. i have 9 shots of deca duroblin 200. 300 5 mg d bol pills .26 shots of winstrol depot 50 ml amps. 20 25 mg of prov.30 20 mg of nolv. i am 6"2" 210 pounds i want to get advice on a good cycle i want to reduce water weight as much as possible . i also want to use the nolv/prov just to be on the safe side some people say dont i say do . this will be my first time thats why i am asking the best people on the best board on the net. also i want to use deca/d bol/winstrol/ in my cycle plus the antiestrogens.please help with cycle.thanks fellas. motocycles in hairscrambels

Thumbs up

i was thinking week 1-9 30 mg of dbol everyday.decadurbolin200 once a week. around my 4 week start 2o mg of nolv 25 mg of prov every day for 3 weeks.also on my4 week start 8 weeks of 50 ml winstrol depot E/O/D may be e/d for one week . i also have 3 shots of 1000 of hcg when should i throw these in at the end or in the middel. I really need some good advice. thanks alot fellas .moto

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

hey

I'm writing this primarily to bump it to the top, but I'll try to throw in some stuff. First of all, dbol wks 1-9 is a no-no. The longest I've ever heard for taking d-bol (besides back in the 60s-70s when that's all they had) is 6 weeks. You should also be taking milk thistle @ 1000mg ed Take the dbol for 4-6 weeks @ 25-40mg...depending on your tolerance for it. If it feels too much, lessen the dose, if it's not enough, up it. As for milk thistle, it can be purchased basically at any health food store. And by the way, if you're taking dbol, be sure to drink plenty of water. 1.5-2 gallon p/day. The deca can be taken @ 200mg, but most people take no less than 400mg. That doesn't mean 200mg is shit, it just means 400mg is THAT much better. . Winny should be started apprx. when dbol is finished. So check this out...

Wk1-10 Deca400mg
    Wk1-5 Dbol 25-40
    Wk 5-10 Winny50mg-100mg

Lata bro
    -PaPaPumP

thanks for the info bro but what about the nolv/prov i relly want to use it. ialso have 3 shots of hcg
    moto rides 426 on hair scrambels

The original jason Guest
    if u did PPP's cycle which I suggest would be good 4 U then youu can throw in proviron at any time 50mg per day, also the nolva u dont need to take but keep it on hand for any gyno caused from the dbol then take it 20 mg ed if u get it till it goes. As for hcg if u do the 10 weeks do hcg 500iu's ed weeks 8&9 that is most effective in my opinion.

peace
    jason

Thread Information