Thread: Stacking

bennynjoon is offline New Member

Stacking

Probably going to start taking either Deca Durabolin or Sustonon 250, what are some good supplements to stack with these?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Stack them together.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you do any research, if so what is your opinion on how to stack them and let us critique. That is a very broad question you are asking.

yah i have been researching as much as i can, i was thinking the classic Deca D-Bol stack, i just wanted some other peoples opinions on maybe what they have done and what has worked for them.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bennynjoon
    yah i have been researching as much as i can, i was thinking the classic Deca D-Bol stack, i just wanted some other peoples opinions on maybe what they have done and what has worked for them.
    I would run Test / Deca / d-bol if I was you. Depening on your cycle experience. If this is your first cycle run Test solo.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Test by itself for your first time and run test enth or cyp instead of sust

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I dont want to come across sounding like a d!ck, but @ 21 yrs old and with your slight build......you need to put on some [more?] muscle naturally. Again, not trying to be mean, but your pic looks like you have only trained a few months max.

Gear isnt magic, and if you dont know how to gain muscle now...gear wont help much.

Get your diet/training/rest as close to perfect as you can and youll start growing. Because if they arent in place youre going to waste your money.

D

thanks for all the help

i understand man no hard feelings. its not that i have only been working out for a few months, i used to be pretty fat, so what i look like now is a result of losing alot of fat weight and stuff, but thanks for the advice. im just looking around for good advice from people who know what they are talking about so when the time comes i will be well informed.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bennynjoon
    i understand man no hard feelings. its not that i have only been working out for a few months, i used to be pretty fat, so what i look like now is a result of losing alot of fat weight and stuff, but thanks for the advice. im just looking around for good advice from people who know what they are talking about so when the time comes i will be well informed.
    Sounds like you have a pretty good head on your shoulders...just dont rush into anything.

Learn your body before you put outside hormones into it. Find your "zone"...fine tune everything.

Good luck

D

thanks man, i appreciate it

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    just keep in mind that the test/deca /d-bol is gonna make you gain fat wieght again. you might want to lean down even more before going on a cycle if your goal is to look good.

You want to do a test only cycle first. then add drugs in one by one in future cycles so you know what does what. Test only 500mgs for a first cycle is enough to make anyone grow the first time they cycle.

supplements are the same as if you are not on a cycle
    creatine
    protein
    multi-vitamin
    L-glutamine

Thread Information