cooper is offline New Member

Exclamation Nolva during cycle? B6?

Nolva during cycle? B6? This will be my first real cycle. So, Im not sure how my body is going to react. My diet is in check. Here is my proposed cycle:

wk 1-10 Test prop ED 50-75 mg * I will have 5000 mg on hand for changes
    wk 1-10 B12 500mcg ED with prop
    wk 3-10 Anavar 40 mg ED
    wk 1-10 Nolva 10 mg ED (maybe)

PCT starts 3 days after last prop injection
    Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg 2-21
    nolva 20 mg day 1-28

milk thistle through-out

I've been considering running the test without the nolva to see how my body reacts. If I have don't have any problems, I might not use it till PCT
    I will have plenty of Nolva on hand but, I'm not sure if I want to try and go without it during the cycle. I would not think there would be much bloat on this cycle but of course there is the gyno risk. Should I take Nolva form the very start or wait and see what happens? If I do experience any problems, how quickly can it happen?
    The only other extras I did get is a little proviron to have (I heard it can also eliminate estrogen) on hand. I cannot get my hands on any liqui-dex or arimadex.
    So, I'm looking for experienced responses regarding the anti e's. Also, would it be benificial to run any B6 with this cycle(no deca or tren )? Thanks for any help.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You probably wont need it but its good you have it on hand.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You can run prov @ 50 mgs Ed.And no need for b-6 with this cycle.

cooper is offline New Member
    When you say run the Prov @ 50 mgs ED, do you mean from the first injection? Is this by itself or with Nolva? Also, I heard it can be bad if you totaly eliminate the Estrogen. I am still reading and researching as much as I can but, I was thinking of keeping the Proviron on hand just in case I started getting Gyno sides (to take in conjunction with the increased mg of Nolva I would already be taking).

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper
    When you say run the Prov @ 50 mgs ED, do you mean from the first injection? Is this by itself or with Nolva? Also, I heard it can be bad if you totaly eliminate the Estrogen. I am still reading and researching as much as I can but, I was thinking of keeping the Proviron on hand just in case I started getting Gyno sides (to take in conjunction with the increased mg of Nolva I would already be taking).
    Nolv is for gyno issues,prov will work to keep estrogen related water retention at bay.And you run them both from the beggining of cycle.

Thread Information