Thread: Nolvadex

lethal is offline Junior Member

Nolvadex

Quick question bros,
    Does nolvadex lower "I think its hdl values" basically I think it has something to do with cholesterol levels. I was told that it can be bad for your heart! Any info would be appreciated!
    Thanks
    Lethal

Mike Guest
    I dont know about that but I do know that it is HDL cholesterol that you want to lower and that LDL cho0lesterol is the good cholesterol - so by lowering HDL Chol. I cant see why it would be bad for your heart.

M

Kullman is offline Member
    Hey bro read this article it was in a magazine awhile ago

"Nolvadex can protect men against heart disease. Dr. Sarah C. Clarke and colleagues from Cambridge University in UK studied 30 men suffering from chest pain, they were treated w/ nolvadex and it showed an increased ability to widen heart blood vessels during increased heart blood flow. The drug also caused a decreases in cardiovascular risk factors such as total cholesterol and triglycerides. The cambridge studies suggest using nolvadex during cycles may reduce the risk of heart disease."

Mike Guest
    VERY interesting - yeah that would make sense based on his comment about Nolv decreasing HDL levels like I said

Hey kullman - send me a PM bro..

lethal is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys I wasnt sure about it, but always good to hear that something Im takin isnt hurtin my heart and maybe even helping!
    Peace
    Lethal

Thread Information