Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    My friend said no, then the cops asked why there were syringes poking throught the drop down seat in the back
    Keep in mind he didn't say syringes sitting on the back seat. He said poking through the fold down. What the f*ck. Did he cram his trunk so full they were just bursting through? I don't buy it. Did you yourself see these protruding syringes? Was your buddy delivering to these cops and din't want to tell you? What a set-up that would be.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    syringes "poking" through the back seat? come on..........................
    Exactly, Those must have been some darn long syringes to poke through the seat. You shouldn't have let him search the car. If he made up that fact that the syringes were poking through the seat just to search, then it is an illegal search. Therefore nothing that happens aftet that is legit. Probably why they didn't arrest you, would have looked bad for them, but they got some gear. Terrible cops

Lee___69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    Mr. 5'11" 250 will now be Mr. 5'11" 275 and come pull you over again when he's looking to hit 300....
    LOL!!! The first few comments on this thread had me spitting my water all over the keyboard

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Exactly, Those must have been some darn long syringes to poke through the seat. You shouldn't have let him search the car. If he made up that fact that the syringes were poking through the seat just to search, then it is an illegal search. Therefore nothing that happens aftet that is legit. Probably why they didn't arrest you, would have looked bad for them, but they got some gear. Terrible cops
    Yeah it 94 in my trunk is raw...I look in the reaview and its the mother ****ing law...I got 2 choices yall pull over the car or...bounce on the devil put the pedal to the floor...now Im not trying to see a highway chase with Jake...Plus I got a few dollars I can fight the case...So I pull over to the side of the road...I heard Son do you know why Im stopping you for?...Cause Im young and Im black and my hats real low...Do I look like a mind reader Sir I don't know...Am I under arrest or should I get guess some more...He said you were doing 55 in a 54...Liscence and registration then step out of the car...are you carrying a weapon on you I know alot of you are...I aint steeping out of **** all my papers legit...well do you mind if I search around the car a little bit...My glove compartments locked so is the trunk in the back...I know my rights so you gonna need a warrant for that..Oh well arent you sharp as a tack...Are you some type of lawyer or someone important or something...I aint pass the bar but I know a little bit...enough that you wont illegally search my sh!t...we'll see how smart you are when the K9 comes...I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one ---- Jay-Z 99 Problems

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    I have a saying that is very fond to me
    snitches get ditches
    Nice 1 and rats gets bats

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    All I know is regardless if I had gear in the trunk or not, I wouldn't have syringes poking out in my backseat???? Thats like having Tons of coke in the trunk, and leaving crack pipes in the back seat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    All I know is regardless if I had gear in the trunk or not, I wouldn't have syringes poking out in my backseat???? Thats like having Tons of coke in the trunk, and leaving crack pipes in the back seat!!!

LMAO. Or a cut straw. Either this story is bull**** or this guy was just a ****ing idiot.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    you just made a donation to the widows and orphans fund - Maybe the extra 20# of muscle will save the cop from some crackhead trying to beat him up

Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Well i've read so many threads of bros out there getteing busted, so many stories how cops, narcs, fbi search homes illegally or legally. But this one is one in a million.

Well its about a week ago and im at my friends house. Its around 3:AM and my buddy tells me we have to go around the block and deliver some gear. I hesitating in going with him. Even more when i saw that it was a about 50 AMPS of SUS, about 5 bottles of DECA , about 5 10ML bottles of TEST. To me that was a lot, but i figured why not, its just around the corner. So we took off and left. About 5 minutes later the a cop car pulled us over. I wasnt nervous at all, the gear was in the trunk. Well the cop approached and asks for his lisence ONLY. He said that our left tail light was out. Yea right. The other cop on my side was flashing a flashlight in the car, and then asked if there were drugs in the car. My friend said no, then the cops asked why there were syringes poking throught the drop down seat in the back. So they searched the car, and found it all, everything. Now i was ****ting bricks. They asked us the normal questions, Whos are they? Where did it come from? Do we use it?

Well with all said and done. The first cop, a older gentleman. Standing about 5'11" 250LBS of shredded muscle... i might add. Told us that we need to leave and that they will take all the gear to the authorities. And that we could go. I dint know what to think, but that we just got lucky, or we were part of something crazy.........

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The cops will probally look up where guy lives and come there and strongarm him. Basterds!!!!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yeah it 94 in my trunk is raw...I look in the reaview and its the mother ****ing law...I got 2 choices yall pull over the car or...bounce on the devil put the pedal to the floor...now Im not trying to see a highway chase with Jake...Plus I got a few dollars I can fight the case...So I pull over to the side of the road...I heard Son do you know why Im stopping you for?...Cause Im young and Im black and my hats real low...Do I look like a mind reader Sir I don't know...Am I under arrest or should I get guess some more...He said you were doing 55 in a 54...Liscence and registration then step out of the car...are you carrying a weapon on you I know alot of you are...I aint steeping out of **** all my papers legit...well do you mind if I search around the car a little bit...My glove compartments locked so is the trunk in the back...I know my rights so you gonna need a warrant for that..Oh well arent you sharp as a tack...Are you some type of lawyer or someone important or something...I aint pass the bar but I know a little bit...enough that you wont illegally search my sh!t...we'll see how smart you are when the K9 comes...I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one ---- Jay-Z 99 Problems
    J is a lyrical genius, I thought this was where you were going with the
    glove compartment is locked so it's the trunk and the back post earlier
    good song...better advice.....you get pulled don't let them search without
    a warrant or probable cause....

Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    J is a lyrical genius, I thought this was where you were going with the
    glove compartment is locked so it's the trunk and the back post earlier
    good song...better advice.....you get pulled don't let them search without
    a warrant or probable cause....

No doubt. However if this story isn't bull, if you are an idiot and have hypodermics in clear site then there is your PC. I hate idiots. I think the cops should of locked him up on felony stupidity.

No doubt. However if this story isn't bull, if you are an idiot and have hypodermics in clear site then there is your PC. I hate idiots. I think the cops should of locked him up on felony stupidity.
    Agreed, 3am with hypodermics in your back seat is not to slick

Bye the way lozgod your avatar drives me crazy.......

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO. Or a cut straw. Either this story is bull**** or this guy was just a ****ing idiot.
    no sht!!!! I mean, seriously, If your putting illegal **** in your trunk, don't you make sure the inside is clean??? Why tip off cops? But again, even if he didn't have gear in the trunk, why in the hell are needles laying around in the back seat? Hell, make sure I'm not getting a ride from this guy!!!!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Either the story is BS or it was a set up.......no other options.

D

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    who were the guys you were delivering too? i bet they had something to do with the cops? probally told the cop to pull you over for some free gear!

Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    who were the guys you were delivering too? i bet they had something to do with the cops? probally told the cop to pull you over for some free gear!

Thats what we were getting at......either that or the story is bull****.

IronAdam is offline Member

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Could you imagine: A car trunk "BUSTING" full of syringes and gear. I want one of those cars.

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Bump.....

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    lots of cops take gear, but you were still lucky

i know...

ALright guys, ive read so many post and it seems everyone is pretty much unclear what happened. Ill have to admit my buddy was pretty stupid. I was dumb enough to go with him. But i did. Now as far as him delivering gear at that time was pretty stupid also. But, hey if it was m, I would set the time and where to meet if i was sellng gear. Oh well. Bad business. As far as the neetle issue. All the gear was placed in a box, in the trunk. Now my buddy has a old mr 2 or something like that where the seats fold down in the back. Now i dont know exactly what happend, but im taking it that one of his unused syringes was left between the seal where the seats fold. Maybe from his old gear or something like that. Now hoenstly if i where him , sent my my ass to jail for being stupid. But as far as for me, take all the gear you want, mines homes untouched and im not going to jail tonight. Jail is pricless, it sux...When ur in there ur pay anything to get out..........As far as those guys he was delivering the gear too...Well it was family. SO either he has back stabbers in his family, or the cops just got real lucky that night.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Well i've read so many threads of bros out there getteing busted, so many stories how cops, narcs, fbi search homes illegally or legally. But this one is one in a million.

Well its about a week ago and im at my friends house. Its around 3:AM and my buddy tells me we have to go around the block and deliver some gear. I hesitating in going with him. Even more when i saw that it was a about 50 AMPS of SUS, about 5 bottles of DECA , about 5 10ML bottles of TEST. To me that was a lot, but i figured why not, its just around the corner. So we took off and left. About 5 minutes later the a cop car pulled us over. I wasnt nervous at all, the gear was in the trunk. Well the cop approached and asks for his lisence ONLY. He said that our left tail light was out. Yea right. The other cop on my side was flashing a flashlight in the car, and then asked if there were drugs in the car. My friend said no, then the cops asked why there were syringes poking throught the drop down seat in the back. So they searched the car, and found it all, everything. Now i was ****ting bricks. They asked us the normal questions, Whos are they? Where did it come from? Do we use it?

Well with all said and done. The first cop, a older gentleman. Standing about 5'11" 250LBS of shredded muscle... i might add. Told us that we need to leave and that they will take all the gear to the authorities. And that we could go. I dint know what to think, but that we just got lucky, or we were part of something crazy.........
    looks like a WIN WIN situation you get off and the cop gets to become even more shredded.

leelee_69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    looks like a WIN WIN situation you get off and the cop gets to become even more shredded.
    Yeah man, everyone here benefitted from this experience. Your gear was a get out of jail free card and the shredded cop redeemed it for you.

Thats how i see it, a win win situtaion....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information